Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You (21552 Views)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) / See What Makeup Did To This albino / What Makeup Can You Not Live Without? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by herald9: 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
runzlord:
Exactly. Makeup then covers everything
Lolz... she said she loves heavy makeup...

I was wondering how we go take see am since she'll later cover it up with hijab

Unto muslim women tinz...
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by chuxyz(m): 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
goldentreasure: @chuxy, I repeat again marriage is not all about physical structures. It's more of love and personality. Most men cheat because they want a taste of a different soup. 99 percent of men dat cheat love their wives very much. After living with one person for so long, you don't notice their beauty anymore. The only thing that carries you both is ur spouse's character and attitude. So artificial beauty is never d reason why men cheat. There is totally nothing wrong wit make up. so my dear stop putting a square peg on a round hole because it can never fits it,
Once again, where is your statistics from. How does that sound to you that someone who loves his wife will cheat on her? Why should you say that? Will you cheat on someone you love? You fail to answer my previous questions. Men cheat because they want to test a better soup not a different soup. If you tell me it is character that keeps couples going, that means you are saying men who cheat do so because they see women with better character. Everything is wrong with makeup my dear. A man marries a woman with good character and later find out he doesn't make love with the character. He finds out that what the physique he desires in a woman is not found in character, why won't he cheat. Stop claiming you know about men when you know no jackshit. Character is not what men look in a woman - it is beauty first and know that now. When you keep a natural beauty, go to gym, look fit and cool, how will your husband cheat outside when he has something better at home? It's like when a woman cooks good food. The husband will remain hungry outside till he comes back home to eat his wife's food. Same way women cheat on their husband when he doesn't meet to their standard. If a woman finds his man complete, she won't cheat else she will cheat.
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by herald9: 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
Romanciella: sometimes
Are you saying it's not mandatory?
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Romanciella(f): 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
herald9:
u dnt get it do u.....theres a difference between mandatory and obligatory
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by chuxyz(m): 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
repogirl: lol, you need better lines dude, seriously! You like her tone, what does that even mean?
I bet you don't wanna know. By the way it's none of your business
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
Romanciella: so.....
So if u knw ure going to cover it. Dont make up. Save some cash
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
Romanciella: u dnt get it do u.....theres a difference between mandatory and obligatory
herald9:
I think its non. I think Its just for the fun of it
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by herald9: 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
Romanciella: u dnt get it do u.....theres a difference between mandatory and obligatory
And I was asking whether it wasn't mandatory...

I don't think anything connected to Muslim women is obligatory..
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by herald9: 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
runzlord:
I think its non. I think Its just for the fun of it
really? Are you a Muslim?
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
herald9:
really? Are you a Muslim?
No no no
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by herald9: 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
runzlord:
No no no
then you wouldn't know whether it is mandatory or obligatory
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 24, 2014
herald9:
then you wouldn't know whether it is mandatory or obligatory
Thats why I said I think
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by herald9: 1:34am On Jul 24, 2014
runzlord:
Thats why I said I think
stop thinking and start observing...
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 24, 2014
herald9:
stop thinking and start observing...

Whats there to observe when its all covered grin
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by herald9: 1:50am On Jul 24, 2014
runzlord:
Whats there to observe when its all covered grin
hehehehe
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Romanciella(f): 4:25am On Jul 24, 2014
runzlord:
So if u knw ure going to cover it. Dont make up. Save some cash
lmao......wat re u saying.......all wat i listed are for facial makeup.....so i still dnt get ur point hun......like i do facial makeup nd i do not cover it
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by SpcAgtOko: 4:56am On Jul 24, 2014
Your post sucks. I wear makeup tongue
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 24, 2014
Romanciella: lmao......wat re u saying.......all wat i listed are for facial makeup.....so i still dnt get ur point hun......like i do facial makeup nd i do not cover it
Lol. I understandand just looking for your trouble tongue
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by ocelot2006(m): 8:27am On Jul 24, 2014
spicy244: Buh men of nowadays wants ladies that are classy, elegant. No one wants those that "natural looking" lady. So no blame on ladies. Bikko

Who told you that blatant lie?! With all the artificial hair, nails, eye lashes, etc, some of you ladies look like colourful scare - crows or clowns. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan when a mild make - up ' s being used to bring out that beauty. But look at the likes of beautiful ladies like chidinma and co. Without all those indian/peruvian/goat/cow hair, they look GREAT.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Romanciella(f): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2014
runzlord:
Lol. I understandand just looking for your trouble tongue
lol...
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by careema(f): 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
chuxyz: I look at ladies who say they like being themselves and can't help but ROTFLOL. With most of them applying makeup like one coming outta a paint factory. Not to talk of the ego with which some will sway those expensive artificial hair as if it is the end of the world while they look down on every other person as if they are a piece of shit. There is one thing i want you all to know: Being oneself starts with being natural. Once a lady can't be natural, never accept a word when she says she is or likes being herself. Trust me that's a fat lie. Any lady who makes up is actually indirectly telling you that she is what she really isn't. In conclusion, i will like to tell you ladies that being yourself starts with being natural and if you all can do this, men will appreciate you more.

whats make up my dear? make up starts with the soap you bath with. i rub powder to make my face look fresher doesnt mean im not original. oh i forgot, lemme ask you dis question before i forget, i hope you dont iron? cus if you do that means you arent being original. come off it, make up isnt about all color paint, make up is hygeine. bringing the beauty out of the ordinary. expensive isnt make up. i wear a non expensive powder which makes my face looks radiant, what about that?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
chuxyz: I look at ladies who say they like being themselves and can't help but ROTFLOL. With most of them applying makeup like one coming outta a paint factory. Not to talk of the ego with which some will sway those expensive artificial hair as if it is the end of the world while they look down on every other person as if they are a piece of shit. There is one thing i want you all to know: Being oneself starts with being natural. Once a lady can't be natural, never accept a word when she says she is or likes being herself. Trust me that's a fat lie. Any lady who makes up is actually indirectly telling you that she is what she really isn't. In conclusion, i will like to tell you ladies that being yourself starts with being natural and if you all can do this, men will appreciate you more.
I really hope you are a 'real man' who likes being himself by not wearing clothes, perfumes/deodorant or applying body cream to moisturize your naturally cracked skin. Keep up the good work if you don't do any of these.
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by chuxyz(m): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
koyyes: I really hope you are a 'real man' who likes being himself by not wearing clothes, perfumes/deodorant or applying body cream to moisturize your naturally cracked skin. Keep up the good work if you don't do any of these.
I am a real man. Not only that, I even removed all my teeth cos it's a makeup cos i was born without them. Since you guys don't know the definition of makeup.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by chuxyz(m): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
careema:

whats make up my dear? make up starts with the soap you bath with. i rub powder to make my face look fresher doesnt mean im not original. oh i forgot, lemme ask you dis question before i forget, i hope you dont iron? cus if you do that means you arent being original. come off it, make up isnt about all color paint, make up is hygeine. bringing the beauty out of the ordinary. expensive isnt make up. i wear a non expensive powder which makes my face looks radiant, what about that?
Yeah, i don't bath, i don't comb my hair, i don't brush my teeth, i don't put on foot wears, in fact, i remove all the teeth in my mouth cos they are all makeup. I am still trying to turn to dust since man was made from dust. The flesh is also a makeup. Hope you understand what makeup is now? Ehen, so i fit rest now

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by icedee1: 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
ebundash: Yea ryt. And whenever u see a good looking chick with makeup on,u'll b like WOOOW,SHE IS HOT! Mtchwww
sorry Oooo I don't like it and am not a fan,neither will I consider them hot.
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by marieolae(f): 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
Really and truly.. You cant find natural girls in the society these days. It jus something u guys have to get over..cos no matter how much you preach about it..we girls LOVE makeup. Like how u guys love football. So mayb u can preach to the girl you want to marry to reduce her makeup..but as for girls in general..sorry that aint happenin!!,
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by oleenahairfood: 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Tailors So Unreliable? / Ugochi Ihezue Wins Miss Universe Nigeria 2023 / Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.