Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You (21717 Views)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) / See What Makeup Did To This albino / What Makeup Can You Not Live Without? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Cheeun(f): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
chuxyz: Wow! I like your the tone of your voice and they way you sounded. I really appreciate and almost convinced that makeup is the ultimate. It wasn't like those raining curse on me like I came here to fight or cause trouble. My dear, I am a man, and I have been in round table to discuss with both married and unmarried men countless number of times. And I have come to understand that men appreciate natural beauty than artificial makeup. They see women who apply makeup as fake goods that are cheap and can only satisfy immediate need. Of course a man will get attracted to you or even marry you but he will end up to discover that this is not what he needs. Your artificial beauty will only take you there but will never keep you there. I and most men adore beautiful ladies without makeup. Before a man marries you, he sees you most of the time on makeup but after marriage, he sees you most of the time without makeup. And trust me, he might no like his new sight. Be who you are and let one be attracted to you the way you are. Go to gym, keep fit, look naturally good and sexy and I assure you, no man will see you as a fake product. Thanks once more for that comment. It made me smile and appreciate an opposing nairalander for once. People though everyone came here to fight
grin You should understand my fellow nairalanders nah. Sorry. I totally agree with u there & u're welcome. embarassed
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by swtesther(f): 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
Kids will always be kids....gossiperz!!!
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by swtesther(f): 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
If yu aint cool with ladies make upz!!...go and die period..no time to listen to u guys gibderish comments and updates.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by anumide(f): 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
chuxyz: that means you have no purpose of applying makeup and just doing it cos others are doing it. No offence, but if you are making up, u are either doing it for someone. If not a man, then a woman. You can be indoors and fix eyelash, paint nails, wear lipstick, mary-k, eyepencil, mascara. Who are you doing it for? Or u just apply it and go to bed?
(1) why I apply makeup is nobody's business
(2) your thread is pointless, seeing that it can't stop ladies from wearing makeup, or men who like them from marrying them
(3) you need a job.
#goodbye

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by chuxyz(m): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
Cheeun: grin You should understand my fellow nairalanders nah. Sorry. I totally agree with u there & u're welcome. embarassed
Lol! Thanks I really like your tone. I'll like to make you a chat mate if you don't mind. I believe you will be a nice one to rub mind with.
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by goldentreasure: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
@chuxyz, pls you are not hitting it at all. Make up cannot make an ugly woman beautiful. I don't make up to change my facial structures. And marriage is not all about physical structures, it's more of a personality of d person. Statistics has shown dat men wit beautiful wives cheat d most. A cheater will always be a cheater. A man with a slim wife will go out there to look for a fat lady and d one with a fair wife will cheat with a black woman e, t.c. That's men for u.
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by chuxyz(m): 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
anumide:
(1) why I apply makeup is nobody's business
(2) your thread is pointless, seeing that it can't stop ladies from wearing makeup, or men who like them from marrying them
(3) you need a job.
#goodbye
1. I never had you in mind before I created the thread. If you like resemble ojuju calabar no be yourself?
2. You came on a pointless thread to comment. Only one with a pointless sense will comment on a pointless thread.
3. Yeah! How did you know? Immediately you said goodbye I became jobless. I really need more people like you to do work on their pointless brain. If you have friends like you just tell them to mention me and see.
#Idiot
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Cheeun(f): 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
My pleasure. wink
chuxyz: Lol! Thanks I really like your tone. I'll like to make you a chat mate if you don't mind. I believe you will be a nice one to rub mind with.
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Lily4star(f): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
chuxyz: you are begging for attention and let me give it to you. To tell you the truth this my post is making no sense to me like it is making to others to the extent it made front page. Imagine! My dear, anything you want to do to look good just be natural. Going to gym is keeping natural fitness. So far a guy or lady plaits her natural hair that's not makeup or being artificial so far you don't add foreign materials to yourself. But if that's your itch, you can create a thread about it and let's see it hit frontpage. Please o, i never said ladies should not look good o. My point is they should keep it natural.

Congrats on the frontpage but while the bragging like a million dollar is being paid to your account for it, is making frontpage part of the discussion or are u the first making it?

whatever I do to make me look good, I do it for me, stop taking panadol for someone elses headache, if u feel saying how I feel concerning the topic means seeking for attention its up to you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by chuxyz(m): 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
goldentreasure: @chuxyz, pls you are not hitting it at all. Make up cannot make an ugly woman beautiful. I don't make up to change my facial structures. And marriage is not all about physical structures, it's more of a personality of d person. Statistics has shown dat men wit beautiful wives cheat d most. A cheater will always be a cheater. A man with a slim wife will go out there to look for a fat lady and d one with a fair wife will cheat with a black woman e, t.c. That's men for u.
If makeup does not make an ugly woman look beautiful, so why do ugly women makeup? To look uglier? If you don't makeup to enhance your looks, so why do you makeup? Where is the source of that your statistics sef? A cheat remains a cheat until his/her desires are completely met. A man with slim wife cheats with a fat lady might be cos he prefer fat ladies but didn't marry one or might be cos the lady is fat but for something else. Trust me, if a man is satisfied with his wife, if he sees his wife superior over other women, he will never cheat. I hang out with married men daily. We rub minds and they always discuss times they cheated and why. And most times you realise they didn't marry their heart desire. For me in particular, For example, if I love women with big hips and I'm no fan of big bosom, nothing can attract me to a woman of big bosom and I can't cheat because of a woman's bosom. If something happens and I finally married a small hip lady, of course I will go out looking for that big hips I desire and that's where cheating comes in. Men marry artificial women and later discover that's not what they need.
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by chuxyz(m): 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
Lily4star:

Congrats on the frontpage but while the bragging like a million dollar is being paid to your account for it, is making frontpage part of the discussion or are u the first making it?

whatever I do to make me look good, I do it for me, stop taking panadol for someone elses headache, if u feel saying how I feel concerning the topic means seeking for attention its up to you.
Keep your congrats to yourself. Frontpage or no frontpage I am always out to speak not the truth but the fact. I don't give a damn whether I'm in frontpage or backpage. You only said my post is useless and I agreed with you but that it's not useless to some people who made it hit frontpage. Did you see anywhere I rejoiced that my page hit frontpage? You are the one adding more value to this frontpage thing sef or is that your itch? I can beg the admin to take it off so I can rest for I know that's the itch of many here but I'm not moved or perturbed. I never had any individual in mind before posting I don't know all this direct attack. Hmmmmn. Una easy o!
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by samesco: 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
spicy244: Buh men of nowadays wants ladies that are classy, elegant. No one wants those that "natural looking" lady. So no blame on ladies. Bikko
and who told u that, the way to look classy and elegant is by looking like a newzealand peacock?? Do u want to tell me that people don't look elegant before the emergence of this things?? .........wtf ''' i saw one like that, they name it witch-ipoo, and you girls still use it....... U ar just bunch of unactivated witches....... No intention 2 insult plsssss '''covers my head with big mortal'''

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Lily4star(f): 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
chuxyz: Keep your congrats to yourself. Frontpage or no frontpage I am always out to speak not the truth but the fact. I don't give a damn whether I'm in frontpage or backpage. You only said my post is useless and I agreed with you but that it's not useless to some people who made it hit frontpage. Did you see anywhere I rejoiced that my page hit frontpage? You are the one adding more value to this frontpage thing sef or is that your itch? I can beg the admin to take it off so I can rest for I know that's the itch of many here but I'm not moved or perturbed. I never had any individual in mind before posting I don't know all this direct attack. Hmmmmn. Una easy o!

We aint fighting, you' ve made ur point and ve made mine.

Do enjoy the rest of ur day dear

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by benswagtt(m): 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
kennygee: Most men love celebrities like Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Beyonce and Iggy Azaelia, yet they complain of women wearing Make up.

Why is your Celebrity crush not Asa or Some natural looking woman?

make up is spos to enhance the natural looks of a woman so please stop the self righteousness and show us pics of your wives and Gfs.

#TeamLightMakeup
y u use smal makeup?
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by goldentreasure: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
@chuxy, I repeat again marriage is not all about physical structures. It's more of love and personality. Most men cheat because they want a taste of a different soup. 99 percent of men dat cheat love their wives very much. After living with one person for so long, you don't notice their beauty anymore. The only thing that carries you both is ur spouse's character and attitude. So artificial beauty is never d reason why men cheat. There is totally nothing wrong wit make up. so my dear stop putting a square peg on a round hole because it can never fits it,

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Ephemmm: 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
Mynd44:
So you dress to gain attention and acceptance? undecided

Sounds shallow. No offence

@Mynd44, are U surprised? That is why some of them always look like a masqurade: always seek for attention they did not deserve.
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by spiralwedge(m): 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
kennygee: Most men love celebrities like Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Beyonce and Iggy Azaelia, yet they complain of women wearing Make up.

Why is your Celebrity crush not Asa or Some natural looking woman?

make up is spos to enhance the natural looks of a woman so please stop the self righteousness and show us pics of your wives and Gfs.

#TeamLightMakeup

I'm with you on this one smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Shugajay(m): 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
I totally disagree.. Make ups were manufactured 2 enhance a lady's natural look/beauty.. Its only when they are applied in excess, dats where d problem naw lies...
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Romanciella(f): 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
herald9:
Muslim girls apply all this?
yes she does

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by anumide(f): 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
kiss kiss kiss kiss[s][/s]
[quo kisste author kiss=chuxyz]
1. I never had you in mind before I created the thread. If you like resemble ojuju calabar no be yourself?
2. You came on a pointless thread to comment. Only one with a pointless sense will comment on a pointless thread.
3. Yeah! How did you know? Immediately you said goodbye I became jobless. I really need more people like you to do work on their pointless brain. If you have friends like you just tell them to mention me and see.
#Idiot[/quote]
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehe
Buahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
The thing pain the girl (or are you a guy), she (or he) had to. Resort verbal abu$e. Like an e-mumu have any effect on me. Duh!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by herald9: 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
Romanciella: yes she does
you apply heavy makeups then cover it all up?

what difference does it make?
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Sogen2(f): 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
Austindark: this isn't supposed to be one sided, we accuse dem of looking artificial by paintings n hair but dat might be their leverage for our artificial six packs. some of ve natural pot belle but hustle hard to defy the natural by riding on packs, is dat not artificial. so op let dem be most especially wen dey wear dem well. my opinions tho

Vry reasonable comment.
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Maonyz(f): 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
chuxyz: I look at ladies who say they like being themselves and can't help but ROTFLOL. With most of them applying makeup like one coming outta a paint factory. Not to talk of the ego with which some will sway those expensive artificial hair as if it is the end of the world while they look down on every other person as if they are a piece of shit. There is one thing i want you all to know: Being oneself starts with being natural. Once a lady can't be natural, never accept a word when she says she is or likes being herself. Trust me that's a fat lie. Any lady who makes up is actually indirectly telling you that she is what she really isn't. In conclusion, i will like to tell you ladies that being yourself starts with being natural and if you all can do this, men will appreciate you more.

Lol. Hope you are being ur self as u type this? Are u natural? The way God created you? As in "natural" ? You need to appreciate how you came into this world(if you know warraimean)....no clothes, no shoes etc. They are just same as makeup. Any addition to how God created you is a makeup.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by OBB77(m): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
Oga pls spik for urself. I personal cant date a lady dat does nt hv gud make up sense. There has to b a diff btw d face of a guy n dat of a lady. Dnt wanna kiss scaly lips abeg, ma tongue is important. My opinion though

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by ebundash(f): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
icedee1: @op I support u 100% I don't like girls who can't look natural so many fake girls around trying to be what their mothers were not. I just tire for them and the mumu guys when dey follow them like dog
Yea ryt. And whenever u see a good looking chick with makeup on,u'll b like WOOOW,SHE IS HOT! Mtchwww

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by repogirl(f): 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
chuxyz: Lol! Thanks I really like your tone. I'll like to make you a chat mate if you don't mind. I believe you will be a nice one to rub mind with.
*rolls eyes*
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Romanciella: yes she does
herald9:
Exactly. Makeup then covers everything
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by chuxyz(m): 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
Maonyz:

Lol. Hope you are being ur self as u type this? Are u natural? The way God created you? As in "natural" ? You need to appreciate how you came into this world(if you know warraimean)....no clothes, no shoes etc. They are just same as makeup. Any addition to how God created you is a makeup.
I shouldn't bath as well cos I didn't come to earth with soap. I should remove my teeth cos I came to earth without one. I wonder what you people define as being natural. Since you all want me to spell it out. Cloths and shoes are not part of the body. They are things you use to be naturally looking good. They are not things you fix or wear to compliment, exaggerate or enhance any part of your body such as eyepencil, fixed eyebrow, mascara, lipstick, lipgloss, fixed nail, fixed hair, eyelid, mary-k even butt pad. Of course I'm not against looking good but keep it natural.
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Romanciella(f): 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
runzlord:
Exactly. Makeup then covers everything
so.....
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Romanciella(f): 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
herald9:

sometimes
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by chuxyz(m): 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
repogirl: *rolls eyes*
Lol. Wetin you deh roll eye for? Continue! Na when your eye go roll comot from your eye socket.
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by repogirl(f): 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
chuxyz: Lol. Wetin you deh roll eye for? Continue! Na when your eye go roll comot from your eye socket.
lol, you need better lines dude, seriously! You like her tone, what does that even mean?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dokubo Gloria Azibator Wins Miss Nollywood Beauty Pageant (Photos) / How To Acheive A Black Afro Hairstyle / South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.