Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? (3162 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by IfyChuky(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Most gurls who form Hard-To-Get, are mainly those whu believes persistence speaks volume abt the extent the guy loves n possibly wud want to have them... Well, I won't have to lay much blames on their ignorance and lack of exposure, but atleast Xtervaganza had just made obvious one of the reason behind such presumed persistence.

grin grin
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by swtesther(f): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
xp17: ...and the cute and confident fella seldom have time for one lady, they are like a free bird moving from nest to nest. do not you think there are other appealing qualities you could get other than "confidence and fine boy" . yes, it's good to mingle with a confident and a fine fella, but remember, you can not eat your cake and have it .

I would go for confidence + cute + something else
or
something else + something else - confidence -cute.
confidence and cute standing alone without other attributes is zero, incase you are unbeknownst prior.

do ladies really know what they want?

i guess ur physical appearance attracts me to d rest of ur qualities...yu ve got to luk neat n confident in oda for me to get closer to inner qualities of urz.
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by LaurelP(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
swtesther:

i guess ur physical appearance attracts me to d rest of ur qualities...yu ve got to luk neat n confident in oda for me to get closer to inner qualities of urz.

So why are u still fu**ckin single
Why is dat swt body of urs still wasting undecided
Haven't u seen 'neat and confident' guys already?
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by swtesther(f): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
LaurelP:

So why are u still fu**ckin single
Why is dat swt body of urs still wasting undecided
Haven't u seen 'neat and confident' guys already?

hahaha...funny!!..ur plan fail joor..an atempt to find out my relationship statuz!!...sorry..try again.
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by LaurelP(m): 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
swtesther:

hahaha...funny!!..ur plan fail joor..an atempt to find out my relationship statuz!!...sorry..try again.

Like say I go win Who wants to be a Millionaire with ur relationship status undecided
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Tallesty1(m): 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
Michael111: yh! Nt all ba majority do ryt?
Bros it is not hard if you know how/when to talk to them.
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
Michael111: I feel that ladies always make it seem hard for guys to talk to them. From their straight forward answers to not opening up, pretending nt approachable etc. Some even go home and cry after scaring the guy away wth their antics. Wants to know why you do that dear ladies, please i need your comments.

Tell the truth.

Instead of why do ladies just say I am afraid to approach ladies i feel scared they will reject me.
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Theflint1(m): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
bloodykiller:
dunno if this is the right place for this, but I'm real
confused right now, my problem is that ever since I was
young, I have never developed any sort of feeling for girls
nor boys, but instead I'm attracted to animals, whenever
I see a goat, my prick will go erect, if a he-goat, all I
fantasise about is sucking his prick and if a female I
can't stop at fantasising, I fork d goat or at least finger
them....please I dunno if this is abnormal? I wanna
know if there's anyone like me out there...help needed
please
somebody please help this young man with advice, he needs it.
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Adaeze003(f): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
softsparkyy: Do I blame them?
What do you expect when some guys will stop a lady and end up yarning nonsense. Some do it for fun while some do it just to while away time.
Approach a lady well and she will give you audience.
My dear o! Some will even try to chyke u at the spot! Very embarrassing, sm1 u don't even knw!

Well it's actually hard to talk to me as I'm not free with strangers(male n female) and no! I don't go home to cry.
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
swtesther: i fancy cute and confident guys,so if you aint confident,i wont allow you get close to me talkles of talking to me.
smiley
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
What do you expect when some guys will stop a lady and end up yarning nonsense. Some do it for fun while some do it just to while away time.
#Word
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
Adaeze003:
My dear o! Some will even try to chyke u at the spot! Very embarrassing, sm1 u don't even knw!

Well it's actually hard to talk to me as I'm not free with strangers(male n female) and no! I don't go home to cry.
My dear it's very annoying. I hope our guys will learn sha.
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Thavik(m): 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
Adaeze003:

it isn't embarrassing, u need exposure ..strangers are just people like you, nothing special, its even a bigger deal for d guy chyking u...you might be a money LovePeddler for god sake
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Yemlizzy(f): 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hmmmm...issokay.
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by zeb04(f): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
How do you know they go back home to cry.....is that what your sisters do?

1 Like

Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Awho(m): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
swtesther: i fancy cute and confident guys,so if you aint confident,i wont allow you get close to me talkles of talking to me.

like seriously?
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Awho(m): 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
JuicyGee: Lol, on the contrary, I'm actually not like that, I like making a conversation worth it. I guess most girls just wanna feel hard to get, like it really matters. They still get laid after all the forming abi? undecided

gbam
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
Who gives a ph.uck ?
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Adaeze003(f): 4:23am On Jul 24, 2014
Thavik: it isn't embarrassing, u need exposure ..strangers are just people like you, nothing special, its even a bigger deal for d guy chyking u...you might be a money LovePeddler for god sake

Whatever...
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by LaurelP(m): 4:42am On Jul 24, 2014
Adaeze003:

How long does it take to knw someone?
U don't nid to know someone to connect wit dem
Everyone u knw today were once strangers to u so wats d biggyundecided

U sound like an introvert to me, dat doesn't mean its wrong to approach someone u don't know
How wud u knw d person if u don't approach her?
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by sexylogan(m): 5:19am On Jul 24, 2014
frankben: Once you're in Nigeria, It's a normal thing simply because any lady who instantly agrees to date a guy would be seen as a whöre/slut....

It isn't so in Europe, Asia and America... Girls over there will openly ask you out and treat you as males here would treat their girlfriend...
grin grin

Very true. Acting all b1tchy and unapproachable is a known trait among Naija girls, even abroad.
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by youngds: 5:31am On Jul 24, 2014
valkaka:

you re kidding right??...you need better xray vision cos yu aint seeing well..am ugly abeg!

lol... bros na competition? huh!! which 1 u serious has if you won carry 1st on top
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 24, 2014
frankben: Once you're in Nigeria, It's a normal thing simply because any lady who instantly agrees to date a guy would be seen as a whöre/slut....
you guys are the cause so why are you complaining? Who would like to be viewed as a sub-human or an outcast?
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 24, 2014
Who get time to waste on ladies who play hard to get.....some of the foolishly chased away their future husband..

#they will reap what the sow#

church population is increasing day by day with number of girls seeking God's intervention in their marriage life

4 Likes

Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by EejaNla01(m): 8:55am On Jul 24, 2014
I don't blame them,i blame guys worshiping them like say dem be paradise,as a guy if u observe any bitchy stupiid arongancy in them sharply ignore, let them enjoy the attention while it lasts,when they turn 40and single with less beauty and attention they ill come to their senses.
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Adaeze003(f): 9:07am On Jul 24, 2014
LaurelP:

How long does it take to knw someone?
U don't nid to know someone to connect wit dem
Everyone u knw today were once strangers to u so wats d biggyundecided

U sound like an introvert to me, dat doesn't mean its wrong to approach someone u don't know
How wud u knw d person if u don't approach her?

Introvert? No. I never said its a problem to approach someone I only said its hard to talk to me and that is if you don't have anything reasonable to say n you're just going on and on with em cliché questions or talks.
Once you sing to my tune it'll definitely make me open up mayb that's y I'm more acquainted to those in my field. Its just me, no biggy.
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by bukit05(f): 9:38am On Jul 24, 2014

Seconded
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by HumanPsycho(m): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2014
Some guys should learn to realise that atimes people just want to be left alone, and maybe its just not a good day for a conversation. It is also important to understand that not all conversation leads to a relationship beyond acquintance.. So when next a girl is unenthusiastic about talking to you do not misinterpret her acts. You should get a bit of self respect and not violate their boundaries.

2 Likes

Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by valkaka(m): 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
youngds:

lol... bros na competition? huh!! which 1 u serious has if you won carry 1st on top

hmmmm...i dnt ve any1...n der is no competition joor
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by valkaka(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
swtesther:

so yu re@actually saying d@ ugly guys like uz dnt stand any chance wen approaching pretty ladies right??
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by swtesther(f): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
youngds:

wat competition re we toking abt here val?
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by swtesther(f): 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
valkaka:

so yu re@actually saying d@ ugly guys like uz dnt stand any chance wen approaching pretty ladies right??

and who says you re ugly?...hmmm,stop deceiving people abeg!

Well its quite unfortunate for a guy to be damm ugly,atleast you ve got to be gudluking and presentable,nt necessary bein ugly..very gross!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How true / Chinese company creates lifelike black 'sex doll' that men can use for sex / My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.