Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? (3160 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
Adaeze003:

Whatever...
sweetheart forgive that boy, he doesn't know what he's doing/saying.
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by youngds: 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
valkaka:

hmmmm...i dnt ve any1...n der is no competition joor

don't mind me jor, on ur comment u sound as if u and person dey drag for 1st for who ugly pass.....man always say positive things about yourself it moves along with your confidence, don't even joke with it
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Gofwane(m): 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
Our naija gals ba? Dem wahala no b hear. 2yrs nw, i neva get babe.
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by IfyChuky(m): 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
Gofwane: Our naija gals ba? Dem wahala no b hear. 2yrs nw, i neva get babe.
grin

Guy, u need to check well o, weda them do u from village oo... How a whole u tek stay 2yrs, n no babe despite several attempts to secure one? shocked , abeg outside hands dey am johrrrr cheesy
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by LaurelP(m): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
Gofwane: Our naija gals ba? Dem wahala no b hear.2yrs nw, I neva get babe.

Na him I come dey complain of only few months
I don see who I beta pass grin

Bros nawao, 2 whole yrs
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Gofwane(m): 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
LaurelP:

Na him I come dey complain of only few months
I don see who I beta pass grin

Bros nawao, 2 whole yrs
bro, d tin don tire me o.
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Gofwane(m): 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
IfyChuky: grin

Guy, u need to check well o, weda them do u from village oo... How a whole u tek stay 2yrs, n no babe despite several attempts to secure one? shocked , abeg outside hands dey am johrrrr cheesy
exactly! E be lyk say winch dey ontop my matter *T.b joshu on point*
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by tamertery(m): 3:48am On Jul 25, 2014
softsparkyy: Do I blame them?
What do you expect when some guys will stop a lady and end up yarning nonsense. Some do it for fun while some do it just to while away time.
Approach a lady well and she will give you audience.
. Babe d way u girls will look @ d guy alone will format all he wud hav planned to say b4 approachn you girls... *its nt fair* haba!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Michael111(m): 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
IfyChuky: We're 2wice alyk... grin grin
zeb04: How do you know they go back home to cry.....is that what your sisters do?
IfyChuky: We're 2wice alyk... grin grin
My sis will never cry cos she's nt like dat. U nid nt to b told dat most of u cry evryday so stop pretending. Playing hard to get das nt make u xpensive neither does opening up to guys make u cheap. A cheap woman is d one hu offers herself to a man hu doesn't love her and at d wrong tym wthout any gud reason cos she juz wnts to satisfy her lusts. Opening up to a guy only helps u to knw him n to knw if he loves u, dat does nt make u cheap or does it mean u hv slept wth him juz cos u opened up to him?

1 Like

Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by dipset01: 8:05am On Jul 26, 2014
done
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Adaeze003(f): 8:23am On Jul 26, 2014
dipset01: ..

So how do you become friends then, cos am in a spot nw, there is this chick i met she is really giving me tough time. Am not asking her out. Just want to be her friend and she if we are compatible. Just trying to know her better but she keeps playing hard to get. She gives me her number and pin however whenever I call or ping her she just says fine fine fine. nothing else, she doesnt talk abt her sef. I do all d talking. I talk for 30 mins or more and she never talks. and when I ask open ended question she just says fine. how can i get her to be free. She only listens to me which makes the convo one sided and uncomfortable.

Mehn I dunno o. I chat with people that wanna chat with me. If there's some common ground, it'll be easier tho. You just can't say "sup" everyday. So I think you have to find some common interest or something she's interested in to talk about.

You could also try challenging her to ask you questions or the truth or dare thingy.

You can try teasing her sha(not mocking o). I hv this friend that'll always say "I'm not chyking u o" when I attempt forming smiley. In someway, just let her know you just wanna be her friend coz babes have this idea that all guys that talk to them want something.

If she still doesn't open up, just stop chatting her up 4 a long while. If she notices n chats u up that's fine but if she doesn't just delete n move on.

Not evert1 you like will like you back, #fact

2 Likes

Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2014
Adaeze003:

You can try teasing her sha(not mocking o). I hv this friend that'll always say "I'm not chyking u o" when I attempt forming smiley. In someway, just let her know you just wanna be her friend coz babes have this idea that all guys that talk to them want something.
Sweerie, what idea did u av about me wen we were still strangers cheesy
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by filani(m): 11:54am On Jul 26, 2014
dipset01: ..

So how do you become friends then, cos am in a spot nw, there is this chick i met she is really giving me tough time. Am not asking her out. Just want to be her friend and she if we are compatible. Just trying to know her better but she keeps playing hard to get. She gives me her number and pin however whenever I call or ping her she just says fine fine fine. nothing else, she doesnt talk abt her sef. I do all d talking. I talk for 30 mins or more and she never talks. and when I ask open ended question she just says fine. how can i get her to be free. She only listens to me which makes the convo one sided and uncomfortable.

@ dipset

Guy, you dey fall my hand sad

The writing is on the wall, this girl is not feeling you. Please pick up what is left of your self respect from the floor, delete her number and PIN from your phone sharply!

This girl dey use you catch cruise and you dey lament here for NL. My guy WISE UP!!!
you still dey do old millennium nice guy wen New millennium guys don adopt the anthem 'No Time To Waste Time'.

Anyway I guess you are still a young chap and you are still thinking with your emotions/hormones rather than cold logic which comes with maturity and time.

Long story short, drop that girl and move on !!!

1 Like

Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by IfyChuky(m): 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
tamertery: . Babe d way u girls will look @ d guy alone will format all he wud hav planned to say b4 approachn you girls... *its nt fair* haba!!! angry
Comfession things bro....... grin

Na only u talk da Real thing here.... In short these girlie them needs to alot some courtesy to the way they glare at us, whenever they're been approached, kos most times, it truly aint that we intended telling them rubbish, afterall, we mostly rehearse our lines before each attempt, but we tend to lose these our nicely rehearsed lines going by the fiercesome look on their hyper-bleached faces cheesy.in other words, a more milder approached wud be more appreciable kos Some of us eventually has to cope with both shyness, and ineloquencewink grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by LLVelly: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
Na under-25 girls dey do doz yeye tins
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by IfyChuky(m): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
LLVelly: Na under-25 girls dey do doz yeye tins

Guy.... Some guys are naturally shy till the drop.... Such remains shy till death do them part. grin grin
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by PlaybooyGANG(m): 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
swtesther: i fancy cute and confident guys,so if you aint confident,i wont allow you get close to me talkles of talking to me.
how do u knw a confident guy?
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by tosyne2much(m): 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
filani:

@ dipset

Guy, you dey fall my hand sad

The writing is on the wall, this girl is not feeling you. Please pick up what is left of your self respect from the floor, delete her number and PIN from your phone sharply!

This girl dey use you catch cruise and you dey lament here for NL. My guy WISE UP!!!
you still dey do old millennium nice guy wen New millennium guys don adopt the anthem 'No Time To Waste Time'.

Anyway I guess you are still a young chap and you are still thinking with your emotions/hormones rather than cold logic which comes with maturity and time.

Long story short, drop that girl and move on !!!
nice one Filani.. U av said it all
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by tosyne2much(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
Nice one=@Filani... Dipset@ I guess u shld knw dat ladies av now upgraded to d latest version of '' how to decline a guy ''.. we ar now in d era where ladies no longer tell it straight to ur face dat dey aint feeling u... All dey do is reply u boringly as if dey ar being charged per letter, and if u ar wise enough, u shld get d msg... It is not wen u tell her Tales by moonlight dat she wld start replying well... As a very good chatter som ladies stl mak me feel as If dnt knw how to chat simply because d way dey reply or mak d conversation go one-sided
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Odunharry(m): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
Danhumprey: After playing shakara with a guy and the guy bone them,they go house go dey cry,abi?

To such girls=========>tongue
buhahahah

1 Like

Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Odunharry(m): 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
JuicyGee: Lol, on the contrary, I'm actually not like that, I like making a conversation worth it. I guess most girls just wanna feel hard to get, like it really matters. They still get laid after all the forming abi? undecided
i dey tell u
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Odunharry(m): 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
tamertery: . Babe d way u girls will look @ d guy alone will format all he wud hav planned to say b4 approachn you girls... *its nt fair* haba!!! angry
lol at format
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
Adaeze003:

Mehn I dunno o. I chat with people that wanna chat with me. If there's some common ground, it'll be easier tho. You just can't say "sup" everyday. So I think you have to find some common interest or something she's interested in to talk about.

You could also try challenging her to ask you questions or the truth or dare thingy.

If she still doesn't open up, just stop chatting her up 4 a long while. If she notices n chats u up that's fine but if she doesn't just delete n move on.

Not evert1 you like will like you back, #fact

thanks you were right alll u said was true

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Don't Take Selfies at Oshodi. / Doing The Wrong Thing At The Wrong Time (picture) / Nairalanders Over To You Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.