Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border (17248 Views)

LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election / Liveupdate On Anambra Election From The 21 Local Government-pls No Comments / Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by ak47mann(m): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2014
dozzybaba go suck ur mother ewu yorobam cool

3 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by dozzzybaba: 9:22am On Jul 23, 2014
EMMASON125:
oloribu oloruniya o ni dide nle abi ile o ti mo ni? I hope people like u will not start accuse Ibo of instigating trouble when they retaliate
What is this Neanderthal saying?

ANAMBRA IS NO MANS LAND, THE OIL DOES NOT BELONG TO THE IBOS.

10 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by mezebel(f): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2014
philtex: Sometimes I Wonder If Its Human Being That Have Been Dying Via Bomblast... undecided
look before u leap my dear NL

1 Like

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by condralbede(m): 9:26am On Jul 23, 2014
dozzzybaba: You are INORANT. The North has Oil. The Oil belongs to the Ibaji people of Kogi state.
You ibos have no oil, the only thing you have is erosion
Y r u just fooling around this tread.... are u d spokes man of Ibaji?dude grow up..Nobody Enjoys war.Inorant indeed.

3 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by condralbede(m): 9:26am On Jul 23, 2014
Both FG and state government of Kogi and Anambra should meet and settle dis dispute once and for all....R.I.P to the dead.War knw No man.
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by rigarmortis: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2014
kennygee: Kogi state borders a lot of states.

Why didn't this border issue arise till Oil was discovered there?

people like you who cant kill a dying chicken will come online and start forming warrior.

the internet is really a powerful tool
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by chimerase2: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2014
dozzzybaba: You are inorant. The North has Oil. The Oil belongs to the Ibaji people of Kogi state.
You ibos have no oil, the only thing you have is erosion
and how many times haff dey explored oil in ur region undecided

1 Like

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by ogbronx(m): 9:30am On Jul 23, 2014
A small taste of how the SS,SE and SW would be when our wish for disintegration is granted. Nigeria!!!

PS. include NE,NW and middle belt.

1 Like

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by chimerase2: 9:30am On Jul 23, 2014
dozzzybaba: What is this Neanderthal saying?

the kogi u re defending is not a core north, they even denie been from north and u re here killing ur self oniranu oshee cheesy

1 Like

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by mezebel(f): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2014
That d oil is as black as kogi does not mean it belongs to kogi... Ibos should wake kwanu,hw many times will u be defeated by those black yashes?
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 23, 2014
Lizard;Don't take out personal frustrations on random people online,remember suicide is always a viable option,I can even walk you through it if you need..dont quote me if you aint got anything reasonable to spew..
blizard44: A dunce like you can't be an e-warrior. E-warriors are brainy and crafty unlike the deduceable personage behind your post. Don't insult them please for you're unfit to untie their shoes.

2 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by EMMASON125: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2014
dozzzybaba: What is this Neanderthal saying?

Ok i don hear. But don't blame them if they decide to avenge tomorrow.
"At the last meeting chaired by the Director General of the National Boundary Commission, Dr. M.B. Ahmad, with the deputy governors of the two states and a representative of the surveyor general of the federation in attendance, it was noted that the Anambra/Kogi interstate boundary was the boundary of the former Northern and Eastern regions described in the legal notice No 126 of 1954.
However, the people of Kogi were said to be insisting that despite the demarcated boundary between the old Kabba and old Onitsha provinces, the oil deposits in Omambala River belong to them."
With this statement i wonder how the oil belong to Ibagi people

2 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Philistine(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2014
Aboki, Killing Igbos since 1967!

6 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by dozzzybaba: 9:34am On Jul 23, 2014
condralbede: Y r u just fooling around this tread.... are u d spokes man of Ibaji?dude grow up..Nobody Enjoys war.Inorant indeed.
Okay i'v heard you. But that still doesnt change the fact that anambra is no mans land

2 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by LajaLaba: 9:35am On Jul 23, 2014
The world is fallen apart where are the gods
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 23, 2014
This is the secod time they are attacking Igbos, no one is making noise now. People would make noise when Igbos retaliated.

FG is working on this case, so why can't Kogi people wait for FG to resolve the issue? Why are they in haste to go to war? They should remember their state is landlocked and FG can always deploy troops to deal with their excesses.

FG should resolve this issue before 2015 election, it's important they do.

RIP to the dead and I wish the injured quick recovery. Saw them on ChannelsTV when Obiano went to see them.

Life is good with or without crude oil.

God Bless Nigeria.

Cheers.

7 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 23, 2014
rigarmortis:

people like you who cant kill a dying chicken will come online and start forming warrior.

the internet is really a powerful tool

What has killing a dying chicken got to do with my comment?

please take your bitterness outside my mentions.

5 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 23, 2014
tsolz84: Lizard;Don't take out personal frustrations on random people online,remember suicide is always a viable option,I can even walk you through it if you need..dont quote me if you aint got anything reasonable to spew..
Lols.
No words for the e-warrior wannabe as.shole.
me wouldn't want to go hard on a nigga this early.
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by numericalguy(m): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2014
uju22: I thought both states have settled on dis issue

Yes it was settled until those two timing greedy ibos went back to the disputed land.

BTW: The OP is just a useless and mischievous bastard. Why give give a one-sided account, he failed to say clearly that it was the ibos that first went back on their word by going back to the disputed land.

1 Like

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2014
Okk;u av made ur point;i'm currently eating a late breakfast;dont quote me again;else u wont like the actions of a madman/e-warrior;now;run along boy..i repeat;Lizard;dont quote me again you scandalous bellend..
blizard44: Lols.
No words for the e-warrior wannabe as.shole.
me wouldn't want to go hard on a nigga this early.

1 Like

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2014
tsolz84: Okk;u av made ur point;i'm currently eating a late breakfast;dont quote me again;else u wont like the actions of a madman/e-warrior;now;run along boy..i repeat;Lizard;dont quote me again you scandalous bellend..
Hehehehe....

Many are indeed insane but few are roaming...

Enjoy your breakfast self-acknowledged lunatic.
Good day sir!

4 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by myspnigeria: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2014
Wahala dey.... No peace for this world
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by codeworks(m): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2014
How long will take Govt of Nigeria to resolve this boundary issue because it doesnt stop their daily looting and international disgrace
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by 500GP: 9:53am On Jul 23, 2014
OHANEZE NEEDS TO ISSUE ULTIMATUM. THIS IS MARGINALISATION

#ANAMBRA IS NO MAN'S LAND

3 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by rigarmortis: 9:56am On Jul 23, 2014
kennygee:

What has killing a dying chicken got to do with my comment?

please take your bitterness outside my mentions.

I thought you said you hv been killing igbos since you started having pubic hairs
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by 1daboi: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2014
This report is one-sided, why would aguleri boys go close to the buffer zone, when FG has warned both side not to get close to the disputed area. The police might have warn those criminals to stay away from the area b4 he inform kogi boys to take action

idiota

1 Like

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by rigarmortis: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2014
500GP: OHANEZE NEEDS TO ISSUE ULTIMATUM. THIS IS MARGINALISATION

#ANAMBRA IS NO MAN'S LAND

hahahahaha...lol....you dey craze you this guy
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2014
rigarmortis:

I thought you said you hv been killing igbos since you started having pubic hairs

Igbos?

are you confusing me with someone else?

please take your tribal sentiments elsewhere cause i don't play like that.

1 Like

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by jericco1(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2014
Lol some people dey find free passport to Hell
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Project400: 10:15am On Jul 23, 2014
This is getting too much
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by xtervaganza(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2014
Lanceslot: Aguleri people dikwa very risky, dem bad pass ombatse people.....
let's see it Jor

No be by mouth

Una don de bad pass with mouth since 1960s

1 Like

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by xtervaganza(m): 10:22am On Jul 23, 2014
Urine: These Kogi kmurderers have been killing Igbo people for a while now, what is ohaneze, MASSOB, South Eastern Governors, Nairaland keyboard soldiers doing to stop this madness? You folks should have mercy on your brothers and sisters...defend them.
they won't do anything na

Its Awolowo and Obj's fault

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested / FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia / Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.