Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,449 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border (17339 Views)

LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election / Liveupdate On Anambra Election From The 21 Local Government-pls No Comments / Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 23, 2014
foolish Nigerians! Showing their mumurity since. Oil that was just discovered few years ago. Now people are dying for it. Shame!
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by xtervaganza(m): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2014
IGBOSON1: It's a potpourri of reasons that spurs these animals on to poke nose in Anambra affair: hatred, jealousy, inferiority-complex, fear, covetousness, and laziness........and i'm sure they're being encouraged and supported by the same Igbo hating group of people that have sworn since the end of the civil war that Ndigbo will not progress faster than them or get the full benefit of their resources! We all know who they are.......they reckoned those fields were marginal and not commercially viable, and this is why they left them in Anambra! If they had known then what they know now, i'm sure they would have done the needful and Aguleri would somehow-somehow have found themselves as part of the Kogi state by now! wink

I doubt Anambra would have this on-going problem if they had the likes of Benue as there neighbour! How comes Enugu that's also contesting the area in question are not causing problems, but carrying on with life as normal?
still blaming people who enjoyed watching you low lives getting slaughtered by a minority tribe eh?

3 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 23, 2014
All in pursuit of oil...smh...the constitution written as far back as 1954 already shows where the oil belongs, so why the war? Chukwu zoputakwa anyi oo
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by meforyou1(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2014
dozzzybaba: Yes.

ANAMBRA IS NO MANS LAND !!
and the oil does not belong to the igbos. I trust my Ibaji warriors, we'l roast those Aguleri cowards
just shut the hell up

2 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by ak47mann(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2014
they will soon get what they are looking for cool

3 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by samseen02(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2014
tsolz84: RIP to the dead...i hope my fellow e-warriors wont trample on this thread;please lets let the Igbos be..
lol
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by xtervaganza(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2014
Konmight: This is the secod time they are attacking Igbos, no one is making noise now. People would make noise when Igbos retaliated.

FG is working on this case, so why can't Kogi people wait for FG to resolve the issue? Why are they in haste to go to war? They should remember their state is landlocked and FG can always deploy troops to deal with their excesses.

FG should resolve this issue before 2015 election, it's important they do.

RIP to the dead and I wish the injured quick recovery. Saw them on ChannelsTV when Obiano went to see them.

Life is good with or without crude oil.

God Bless Nigeria.

Cheers.
yes

They will retaliate

With mouth and keyboards

On naira land

grin

6 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by bliss2al(m): 10:35am On Jul 23, 2014
cool
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by bliss2al(m): 10:35am On Jul 23, 2014
most of Dis people killing demselvs are people who will not even have a taste of de money dat will come out of that oil stuff are yet they are ignorant enough to kill each over de money for the ogaz at de top.. #smiles
w and leaves
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Lanceslot(m): 10:41am On Jul 23, 2014
dozzzybaba: The aguleri cowards are only risky when they want to fight their umuleri brothers.

The Ibaji warriors in Kogi have been roasting them like suya.

Tell your ibo brothers to keep of our land. Go back to your land oooops. I forgot cheesycheesy Anambra is no mans land
oloriburuku if you quote me again agwom gi ka abacha. If Anambra is no mans land how many property your papa get there? We own lagos, from ladipo to mandilas, from balogun to idumota, from alaba int'l to oyinbo, from orile to trade fair complex, from Lagos island to mainland na our own.

7 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Grizza: 10:42am On Jul 23, 2014
is
really funy what is happening in dis two states, am from rivers state
and i think north has no oil, how come? where were kogi when anambra was
installing that plant?

4 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by dozzzybaba: 10:45am On Jul 23, 2014
xtervaganza: yes

They will retaliate

With mouth and keyboards

On naira land

grin
The coward igbos are ready to retaliate.

Biafra warriors cheesycheesy

6 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Grizza: 10:47am On Jul 23, 2014
[quote
author=bliss2al]most of Dis people killing demselvs are people who will
not even have a taste of de money dat will come out of that oil stuff
are yet they are ignorant enough to kill each over de money for the ogaz
at de top.. #smiles
nigerians will never sieze to be funy, how come kogi people in anambra land?
w and leaves [/quote]
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Goldrushnigeria(m): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2014
SEE MAHEEDA NUDE PICS On FB .. Like Her Page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maheeda-Nigeria/671031419649078
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 23, 2014
Okk;thank you lizard;say me hi to kermit the frog..av a niice day;i am actually heading to yaba left;thanks for acknowledging insanity;i thought the doctors were wrong..kudos lizard..i must confess;your wisdom and way of thinking supercedes that of the legendary mikelis obillis..
blizard44: Hehehehe....

Many are indeed insane but few are roaming...

Enjoy your breakfast self-acknowledged lunatic.
Good day sir!
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 23, 2014
tsolz84: Okk;thank you lizard;say me hi to kermit the frog..av a niice day;i am actually heading to yaba left;thanks for acknowledging insanity;i thought the doctors were wrong..kudos lizard..i must confess;your wisdom and way of thinking supercedes that of the legendary mikelis obillis..
...but you stingy ooo...

Was inviting me to join in your breakfast too big a deal? *tongue out*
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by dozzzybaba: 10:55am On Jul 23, 2014
Lanceslot: ... .
stup1d ibo twerp

who is talking about Lagos? As we speak now Ibaji warriors are already in aguleri, anambra state; despoiling your land, killing your men and r@ping your women but the only thing you imbecilic ibos can do is to come and rant like a rabid dog on Nairaland.

Anambra is no mans land. The Oil belongs to the people of Kogi.

I have quoted you again fool.

4 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Tripleclick(m): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2014
Anambra discovered and invest in dis field. Y kogi pple,dnt want to accept d fact, dat anambra own dis oil,

2 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Yeske2(m): 10:57am On Jul 23, 2014
To all the Yoruba e-warriors here, 'assuming' the land and oil actually belongs to the Ibaji people, at least they are fighting to get it back but what have you guys done to get Ilorin back from the Fulanis all this while? I guess you all are fighting for it on NL. A case of taking panadol for someone else's headache.

5 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 23, 2014
Hehehe..bros nor vex;please pardon my manners;besides you be ajebutter grin na coke;groundnut and bread i eat..remember that combo?one luv man;have a funfilled day
blizard44: ...but you stingy ooo...

Was inviting me to join in your breakfast too big a deal? *tongue out*
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 23, 2014
What would a peace loving people be doing on a disputed land? As long as the case remains unsolved, neither of the party had no right to go there n the first place. I wouldn't blame the "Kogi people" that are made to look like the aggressor in this report.
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2014
chinziaski: Crude Oil - the devil's URINE

[size=32pt]Ten years from now, twenty years from now, you will see: oil will bring us ruin… Oil is the Devil's excrement[/size]

Juan Pablo Pérez Alfonso(1903-1979)..former oil minister of Venezuela, and founding father of OPEC.
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by bliss2al(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2014
undecided
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by bliss2al(m): 11:08am On Jul 23, 2014
author=bliss2al]most of Dis people killing demselvs
are people who will
not even have a taste of de money dat will come out
of that oil stuff
are yet they are ignorant enough to kill each over de
money for the ogaz
at de top.. #smiles
nigerians will never sieze to be funy, how come kogi
people in anambra land?

what's Dis one saying
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Lanceslot(m): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=dozzzybaba] Ewedu head keep taking panadol for another persons headache while you have lagos to worry about, kwara is gone, kogi gone, lagos about to follow. G 'n' D.

1 Like

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by MEILYN(m): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2014
Alexk2: I can't trust the Igala pple on this one...they alwayz want to have everything by crook even when itz not theres.
I just pray this become a settled issue soon and letz stop this blood shedings every now and then.
Look at this guy. Igala people and Igbo people who is more crooked?
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:24am On Jul 23, 2014
The President caused this. Why did he go ahead to declare Anambra State an oil producing state knowing full well that the oil deposit is in the border of Anambra and Kogi states?

6 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by natureblack(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2014
dozzzybaba: Anambra is no mans land. The oil does not belong to the igbos
I don't seem to comprehend the sentiment-filled statement u made.Can u categorically tell me who Omambala river basin belongs to ?

2 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Sylverbox(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2014
Like My NL friend will say, 'There was a Country'.
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by justineu(m): 11:31am On Jul 23, 2014
Sum one is touchin d lions tail....let watch n see who winz in d fight
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by deletrue: 11:32am On Jul 23, 2014
meforyou1: anambra is no man's land? Wow. Nothing person won't read on nairaland
I like that. Indeed, there nothing we cannot come across in this forum. I saw that post too but decided not to comment. Even if that post was just a joke from the people of other regions, it just goes to show the ever increasing number of foolish people.

3 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by dozzzybaba: 11:35am On Jul 23, 2014
Lanceslot: ...
What is this product of Isi Alangwa baby factory saying?

What has Lagos and Kwara got to do with the fact that Ibaji warriors from Kogi are currently using your coward aguleri ibo brothers for shooting practice.

I even learnt that your worthless Governor, Willie Obiano is also from aguleri cheesycheesy Go tell him that his fathers compound is our next target.

Nyamiri b.strad!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings / Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members / Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.