Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,936 members, 7,810,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border (17235 Views)

LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election / Liveupdate On Anambra Election From The 21 Local Government-pls No Comments / Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by dozzzybaba: 11:41am On Jul 23, 2014
natureblack: I don't seem to comprehend the sentiment-filled statement u made.Can u categorically tell me who Omambala river basin belongs to ?
The Oil wells belong to the people of Ibaji. You igbos are thieves and you'v got no oil in your land.

However, if you think otherwise, you can come over and defend your land. I promise you, you'l also end up being among one of the many ibo casualties of our poisoned arrows

6 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Ikology(m): 11:45am On Jul 23, 2014
Alexk2: I can't trust the Igala pple on this one...they alwayz want to have everything by crook even when itz not theres.
I just pray this become a settled issue soon and letz stop this blood shedings every now and then.
Aguleri possess Igala blood
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by oluamid(m): 11:45am On Jul 23, 2014
chimerase2:
Btw the north has no oil, there land is dry hw come una wan rip wia una no sow undecided

I've never heard of someone sowing oil before oo. Oil - just like land - is a free gift of nature, no one does anything to have it. Its just a result of mere chance that some long dead great grand father decided to settle on the oil rich land rather than an 'oil-less' one.

4 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by stigman(m): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2014
Why only 4, it should have been the whole town, fools, what has the government done for those in niger/ delter, if you guys like use chemical weapon on yourselves the government will still not develop you village, ask those in SS, the money is good only in abuja (I mean our polithiefcians)

3 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Lanceslot(m): 11:47am On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=dozzzybaba/quote] Ori ewedu ranting since 1816.... Worry less of Anambra but more of lagos, we're taking lagos for good and you're hear worrying about 'Aguleri' 1 community in Anambra? Mr man you need medical check out, something must be really wrong with you. Alaba gone, oshodi gone, orile gone, ladipo gone, madilas gone, badagry self benin people has claimed it and you're here shouting Aguleri! Aguleri!! Chai onye mere gi ifea emero gi ife oma atall.

2 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by nicflame(m): 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
This Is madness of the first order. This shouldn't be happening if not for the opulent life the oil sector workers are living. The dividend of the masses has turned into a personal affluence.
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by dozzzybaba: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
Lanceslot: ...
You are a Dumbfvck.

Save your rant for Governor Fashola or all the omo onile and Agberos in Lagos. I'v got limited business with that.

I and my Ibaji brothers are about to violently flush you out of our soil. The Oil wells doesnt belong to you. Igboland has no oil, igboland is cursed with erosion

You can tell governor willie obiano to come over and defend his aguleri kinsmen, we'l also fall him with our poisoned arrows

4 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by jookco(m): 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
omenka: That black liquid has been more of a curse than a blessing upon this nation. It has bred impunity, corruption and laziness.
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ikology: Aguleri possess Igala blood

If so then Igbo are also Igalas because almost all the communities along the Omanbala river originated from Aguleri the homeland of Eri. And even those below are also decendants of Nri, an Eri son. We have migration both ways but they are in pockets. Even,Ogbaru and Onitsha has Igala migrants but that doesn't mean these communities are of Igala stock. We have very close ties with Igala people for centuries and now oil is here and kaput!

2 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
dozzzybaba: You are a Dumbfvck.

Save your rant for Governor Fashola or all the omo onile and Agberos in Lagos. I'v got limited business with that.

I and my Ibaji brothers are about to violently flush you out of our soil. The Oil wells doesnt belong to you. Igboland has no oil, igboland is cursed with erosion

You can tell governor willie obiano to come over and defend his aguleri kinsmen, we'l also fall him with our poisoned arrows

You are such a wet p..ussy and anybody who takes you serious is mad.
We are not clamoring for war because we have a lot to lose. We have invested billions into this venture and we will fight whoever that come to us with wisdom. War will only be a last option and when it gets to that throwing tantrums is nothing like chopping somebody's head off.

War is not a childs play....We have been there done that and we are not moved by all these ignorant rants from a Yoruba f..ool like you who is masquerading as an Igala person.

8 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by dozzzybaba: 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

You are such a wet p..ussy and anybody who takes you serious is mad.
We are not clamoring for war because we have a lot to lose. We have invested billions into this venture and we will fight whoever that come to us with wisdom. War will only be a last option and when it gets to that throwing tantrums is nothing like chopping somebody's head off.

War is not a childs play....We have been there done that and we are not moved by all these ignorant rants from a Yoruba f..ool like you who is masquerading as an Igala person.
Ode inu igbo.

Take your sermon to the next Igala warrior who is about to chop off the neck of one of your coward aguleri ibo brother.

You are ignorant. Kogi state is a heterogeneous state it isnt homogeneous. There are more than one ethnic group that constitute Kogi and not only the Igala's, albeit their territory is the one in contention here

6 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by possibilita(m): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
K
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Fundango: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
too bad!
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by shizzle11(m): 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
Konmight: This is the secod time they are attacking Igbos, no one is making noise now. People would make noise when Igbos retaliated.

FG is working on this case, so why can't Kogi people wait for FG to resolve the issue? Why are they in haste to go to war? They should remember their state is landlocked and FG can always deploy troops to deal with their excesses.

FG should resolve this issue before 2015 election, it's important they do.

RIP to the dead and I wish the injured quick recovery. Saw them on ChannelsTV when Obiano went to see them.

Life is good with or without crude oil.

God Bless Nigeria.

Cheers.
You Konmight, are one of the very few reasonable yoruba people i like for your objectivity, rationality and good sense of judgment here on nairaland unlike the numerous clowns, hate-filled cretins and clannish dolts who display their wanton stewpidity and iddiocy at any given opportunityy, case study in this thread is a certain impersonator do zzz ybaba, that is the hallmark of cowards and hypocrites. The real dozzybaba has been offline for a while.

Keep it up, Mr Konmight!

2 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by experimentist: 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
chinziaski: Crude Oil - the devil's URINE
grin
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
shizzle11:
You Konmight, are one of the very few reasonable yoruba people i like for your objectivity, rationality and good sense of judgment here on nairaland unlike the numerous clowns, hate-filled cretins and clannish dolts who display their wanton stewpidity and iddiocy at any given opportunityy, case study in this thread is a certain impersonator do zzz ybaba, that is the hallmark of cowards and hypocrites. The real dozzybaba has been offline for a while.

Keep it up, Mr Konmight!

Thanks Bro. Just trying to be myself. I'm done being what nairaland made me. Say the truth and shame the devil.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
tsolz84: Hehehe..bros nor vex;please pardon my manners;besides you be ajebutter grin na coke;groundnut and bread i eat..remember that combo?one luv man;have a funfilled day
*smiles*
....And you too.

I'm sorry for the acerbic words - I never meant them man. Hope forgiven?

1 Like

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
Bear hugs*..please accept my unreserved apologies;u owe me none signor..#nuf respekt#
blizard44: *smiles*
....And you too.

I'm sorry for the acerbic words - I never meant them man. Hope forgiven?

2 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by amnestylaw1(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
Yeske2: To all the Yoruba e-warriors here, 'assuming' the land and oil actually belongs to the Ibaji people, at least they are fighting to get it back but what have you guys done to get Ilorin back from the Fulanis all this while? I guess you all are fighting for it on NL. A case of taking panadol for someone else's headache.

Abeg, face ya Ibaji warriors jeje, no come carry Yoruba own put for una fight. Na Yoruba send you to go fight Ibaji? And, if Yorubas no fight to get Ilorin back, wetin consain you? Why you dey take Ibuprofen for another person pain

4 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by shizzle11(m): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
Konmight:

Thanks Bro. Just trying to be myself. I'm done being what nairaland made me. Say the truth and shame the devil.

Cheers.
Not easy being one self out here, sometimes you just want to give it up but some unfortunate elements wont let you be and will always say things that gets to one's skin.

I still reserve a lot of respect for a hand full of yoruba's and you happen to be one of them.

Cheers bruv!

3 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by 1stola: 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
dozzzybaba: You are a Dumbfvck.

lol!
what a morĂ´n.
Wetin consain us with una foolishness?

1 Like

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by huptin(m): 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
Oil is a curse, Neighbours who had been living peace for ages in peace, suddenly starts killing themselves with automatic weapons. Na wa oo
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Ela59: 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
For the past 4years the rate of killing,destruction,racism and corruption are subject of every daily news. People are killing their fellow human being for fun, through different means. In Nigeria alone we have, Both Niger delta and Boko harram millitant, for oil pipe vanderlization and kidnapping while boko boys for brutally killing,kidnapping and destruction of properties. Withing these years 5 African presidents has being ousted from office. peace is now a nightmare for some countries, while war,strikes,impreachment,ritualkilling,kidnapping and childfactories are now a fun fare.
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Malawian(m): 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
is it not this same igala people that were trying to give us free land some time ago?
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by swtyy(f): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
I trust my people, they gonna deal with them just as they v been.
Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by MadCow1: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
They Killed four of my People.. angry

We shall wipe off that State from the Map of Nigeria and make that land as desolate as Grenoble.. angry

Chukwudi.. Go Backyard, check inside store, bring out my Ogbunigwe.. Time for Battle approaches.. angry

3 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Wolison(m): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
dozzzybaba: Anambra is no mans land. The oil does not belong to the igbos
I bu noo ezigbo ewu nwuru anwu!!!....o kwa ogwu ka unu choro?....Nwe Ndidi, anyi ga enye unu ihe ahu nwata muu anya Na acho........dunce!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Wolison(m): 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Omexonomy: But the oil field have been dormant for a long time why did kogi peopld built their own. Ibo people arme too greedy to do business with
amadioha sepu GI ire!!!!!nwa ose aka dika GI!!!!

1 Like

Re: 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border by Wolison(m): 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
dozzzybaba: Your father is a f00l.
Anambra is no mans land. Deal with it.

So you think you can cheat the people of Kogi and get away with it, right? You are joking.

Anambra has no oil, Anambra has no mineral resources. The only thing you have is EROSION
papa GI!!!!........now I know u re a complete pillock and an unrepentant ignoramus!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South-east Amalgamated Market Traders Association Of Nig Visits PMB .PICS. / Malami: FG Not After Twitter Users, But Those Aiding Twitter To Flout Ban / Disregard Reports Of fuel, diesel pump price adjustments - NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.