Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,370 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Question For Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Girls (1853 Views)

Ladies Get In Here,,,,time For Girls Talk!! / Why Have Men Lost Respect For Girls Of These Days? / Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For Girls by A40(m): 2:19am On Oct 13, 2008
First and Foremost Fellas why do y'all always ask a girl how many guys she has been with? even if she says she's only done two the guy is still gonna look at her funny and besides you girls always lie about the number of guys y'all have done anyway

Girls more often than not only count their boyfriends they don't count the Miscellaneous dciks they had e.g the guy they met at the club,when they traveled abroad (thats international manliness that doesn't count)
Re: Question For Girls by Tatase(f): 2:21am On Oct 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

Whats Kutupa Kutupa?? Yamaha Generator?? cheesy grin

ROTFL . I've never heard it called by that before!!! Yamaha generator, very interesting. Japanese quality and all.  shocked tongue  wink
Re: Question For Girls by jgirl3: 2:22am On Oct 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

Put ur shagging thong on then and go on a spree.
You should start from Western Europe!!!!
Amsterdam then London wink wink wink wink wink wink

I doubt it!!!!
No problem  - Good locations.
Recommend the guys so it can be easy for me.
Pataki:

She is well known for her dreaming abilities. Where was she when I told her to let us settle our match? She ran off to Nigeria. grin cheesy grin Now she is saying I cannot stand her.

By the time I finish my kutupa kutupa on her, she will testify that the Lord is Good! cheesy
Abeg jare!
Your limp koboko did not work on me the first time.
Re: Question For Girls by Pataki: 2:22am On Oct 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

Whats Kutupa Kutupa?? Yamaha Generator?? cheesy grin
When London Met officials are riding their horses, the sound of the hoofs, when it is pounding away kutupa kutupa. . . . . .  grin cheesy grin
Re: Question For Girls by Sauron1: 2:24am On Oct 13, 2008
A-40:

First and Foremost Fellas why do y'all always ask a girl how many guys she has been with? even if she says she's only done two the guy is still going to look at her funny and besides you girls always lie about the number of guys y'all have done anyway

Girls more often than not only count their boyfriends they don't count the Miscellaneous dciks they had e.g the guy they met at the club,when they traveled abroad (thats international manliness that doesn't count)

I can't really blame these women. . . . .Some Naija men act ANAL when the issue of past boy/fs pops up.
They want the whole details of how, when, why and what a gurl has done in the past.
I mean. . . . .as long as a babe is not sleeping with someone else when u are with her, the past is irrelevant.
Some Naija guys can't understand that. . . . .They want a virgin and that automatically makes Naija women virgins(plus alum). grin cheesy

Tatase:

ROTFL . I've never heard it called by that before!!! Yamaha generator, very interesting. Japanese quality and all.  shocked tongue  wink

Yamaha Generators make that noise. . . . .when starting. grin grin grin
Re: Question For Girls by Tatase(f): 2:25am On Oct 13, 2008
A-40:

First and Foremost Fellas why do y'all always ask a girl how many guys she has been with? even if she says she's only done two the guy is still going to look at her funny and besides you girls always lie about the number of guys y'all have done anyway

ITA. However, I think sometimes guys expect more than the actual # is so you feel you have to overstate because they never believe you anyway whether you say zero or 175 (a la j-girl) so it doesn't really matter does it? Guys should just assign us the number they want because we can never get it right even w/the truth.
Re: Question For Girls by Pataki: 2:25am On Oct 13, 2008
j-girl:

Your limp koboko did not work on me the first time.
Koboko that made you cry?

When you were already crying before the deed happened. What can I do? grin cheesy grin
Re: Question For Girls by jgirl3: 2:53am On Oct 13, 2008
Pataki:

Koboko that made you cry?

When you were already crying before the deed happened. What can I do? grin cheesy grin
I was crying cos I missed the ones I had before you.
I was crying before it happened and I didn't even know when you started.
A-40:

I don't know what difference it makes. 3 or 205 sounds the same to guys. Once you're not a virgin, you're a LovePeddler. That's how they all think .
Internation d**k counts when it's very very good.
Re: Question For Girls by Aiyetunje: 3:00am On Oct 13, 2008
Why are guys so insistent on knowing the number of guys the girl has slept with? Are they gay or sumfin?
Re: Question For Girls by A40(m): 3:05am On Oct 13, 2008
Tatase:

ITA. However, I think sometimes guys expect more than the actual # is so you feel you have to overstate because they never believe you anyway whether you say zero or 175 (a la j-girl) so it doesn't really matter does it? Guys should just assign us the number they want because we can never get it right even w/the truth.
No guy expects more than the actual number that i can tell you thats why i don't bother asking i like to be abstract with those kind of things it could be one it could be 100 the less you think about it the better because the truth is you are not the the first guy she met neither would you be the last so why get worked up about how many guys she has done the do with

~Sauron~:

I can't really blame these women. . . . .Some Naija men act ANAL when the issue of past boy/fs pops up.
They want the whole details of how, when, why and what a gurl has done in the past.
I mean. . . . .as long as a babe is not sleeping with someone else when u are with her, the past is irrelevant.
Some Naija guys can't understand that. . . . .They want a virgin and that automatically makes Naija women virgins(plus alum). grin cheesy
Those are hoe-niggas the kind of guys that whine over pussy that don't belong to em in the words of DMX
Thats the most important point so long as she is faithful to you why be bothered about how many Compadres she's been with whatever happened to what a nigga don't know won't hurt him

j-girl:

I don't know what difference it makes. 3 or 205 sounds the same to guys. Once you're not a virgin, you're a LovePeddler. That's how they all think .
Internation d**k counts when it's very very good.

Lol you girls don't count it i am talking from experience

Aiyetunje:

Why are guys so insistent on knowing the number of guys the girl has slept with? Are they gay or sumfin?
They are unsure and insecure niggaz
Re: Question For Girls by playahP(m): 3:13am On Oct 13, 2008
I AM HOLIER THAN THOU cryAND MAY GOD FORGIVE YALL BUT I HAVE SHAGD BOUT 12 GIRLS+ THOUGH, HAHAHAH grin

GOD WILL PUNISH YALL FOR NOT GIVIN ME UR CHICK TO SAMPLE FIRST.
Re: Question For Girls by Tatase(f): 5:24am On Oct 13, 2008
A-40:

No guy expects more than the actual number that i can tell you thats why i don't bother asking i like to be abstract with those kind of things it could be one it could be 100 the less you think about it the better because the truth is you are not the the first guy she met neither would you be the last so why get worked up about how many guys she has done the do with

I definitely think that as a girl you can't win with this question: 0 is too few or too unbelievable whether or not it's true i.e. you're always a liar apparently, and 1 apparently means you're understating things to look good and more than 1 will cause problems and awkwardness and will one day be referred to no matter how much the guy he doesn't care.
Re: Question For Girls by ifihearam: 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2008
Well,if i should really go counting which i sincerely believe i have lost count lets say about 150,but i think it must have passed cha,but its true guys tend to be very interested in knowing how many guys their babes have slept with in the past which i think is not too good but i can't help it.
Re: Question For Girls by A40(m): 1:38am On Oct 14, 2008
Tatase:

I definitely think that as a girl you can't win with this question: 0 is too few or too unbelievable whether or not it's true i.e. you're always a liar apparently, and 1 apparently means you're understating things to look good and more than 1 will cause problems and awkwardness and will one day be referred to no matter how much the guy he doesn't care.
]
Definitely and what makes it worse its a man's world so its not ok for a lady to screw around i would just advice ladies to simply not answer the question when they are asked
Re: Question For Girls by ifihearam: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2008
Definitely and what makes it worse its a man's world so its not ok for a lady to screw around i would just advice ladies to simply not answer the question when they are asked

Are u saying you have never asked a lady that question before?its something you cant but help asking a woman not because you are expecting the truth but just to be kinda of safe or whatever
Re: Question For Girls by A40(m): 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2008
ifihearam:

Are u saying you have never asked a lady that question before?its something you can't but help asking a woman not because you are expecting the truth but just to be kind of of safe or whatever
Yes that is what i am saying!! I can help it ooh because sometimes what a nigga don't know won't hurt him if she chooses to tell me fine but i won't go around asking cos frankly i don't wanna know
Re: Question For Girls by sammyjl(f): 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2008
I can think of 18 now, two i cant recall their names and obviously still counting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any Justification 4 Being A Prostitute? / Help! She's Chasing Me! / Help Pleassssssssssssssse!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.