Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,468 members, 7,954,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls (6130 Views)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by Charming(m): 11:13am On Feb 10, 2006
I HAVE MADE A LOT OF RESEARCHES AND I CAME TO DISCOVER THAT MOST GIRLS CABT GET THEIRSELF IN A RELATIONSHIP WHERE MONEY IS NOY INVOLVED..... GIRLS I WANT TO KNOW YOUR OPINIONS ON THIS..................

MICHAEL
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by layi(m): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2006
*sings like a girl*

Your love does give me thrills
But love wont pay all my bills
trala la la la la la
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by alheri(f): 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2006
Wow, layi! you must be about releasing your album cheesy
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by layi(m): 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2006
sure...b4 my 25th birthday grin
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by DAMMYGLOW(f): 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2006
is that what you think
you views is a matter of opinion.
not all girls
why do guys make so much noise about their
chicken change cheesy
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by Rhodalyn(f): 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2006
datz cuz gals want everytin
i dnt care whether or not a guy has money cuz i dnt ask guys 4 money
but den he shdnt ask me 4 money either i hate dat
he shd have enough 2 take care of himself
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by sagacious(f): 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2006
You need to carry out more research work, all girls are not desperate for guys that can spend for them.what matter most is mutual understanding and LOVE .
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by Rhodalyn(f): 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2006
dats true
is not all gals
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by adeore(f): 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2006
i think this life is give and take nothing bad in assiting each other in terms of need if the luv u have 4 each other 4 real
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by Pecan: 2:16am On Feb 24, 2006
i don't think that's true, cause not all girls r all about material things. sometimes it be the guys who want the girl 2 buy them stuff wink
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by decency(f): 11:39am On Mar 08, 2006
wat do u think guys , theirs no romance without finance cos  you might become a nuisance 4

instance .In  every relationship its supposed to be gv and take , if the two people involved

love each other very much, why cant they spend 4 one another . wat of the guys that  are

only interested in sleeping wt a girl even on a 1st date , they will always demand 4 sex , but

can never appreciate their woman even with a mr bigs meat pie .so tell me micheal hw many

times do u damand 4 sex or wish she will alllow u .just spend if u love her ok.
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by Maryam: 11:59am On Mar 08, 2006
i dont agree wit dat cos my own type of girl do not depend on guys for money.I believe before meeting the guy i hav always survived & after meeting him i will continue to survive.So there is little a guys money can do in my life.
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by Maryam: 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2006
I also believe greedy guys complain cos before u go to approach a lady u must be ready for the task.the word 'LOVE' is about give n take
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by eveseh(f): 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2006
becos we girls need to be looking good among our friends

so no money no love,

they say money for hand back na ground,that;s it
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by eveseh(f): 11:07am On Apr 23, 2006
we need to be look flash grin grin
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by topup: 2:53am On Aug 07, 2008
I don't need money I got my own, I'd rather support myself, though you get those guys who get annoyed when the girl tries to pay for the dates and things like that.
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by soulamanne(m): 9:12am On Aug 07, 2008
they say there is no romance without finance.true.guys know these and try within them to spend for their women but most gals wont stick to a guy thats broke.most not all
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by MissyB1(m): 9:14am On Aug 07, 2008
Why is Tea without sugar not sweet?
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by funmeme(f): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2008
if she was looking very dirty when you met her will you even say hiii to her? who do men say they are the head of a family?

money is not everything but if you don't have anything to offer then you are not capable of being the head.

dats y its good to hustlle wen d strenght still dey now, even ladies they work 4 money jst to look good.
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by Hazeleyed(f): 10:31am On Aug 07, 2008
@topic, because there is no romance without finance.
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by canladyluv: 10:39am On Aug 07, 2008
poster dats a big lie ok, there re still some girls out there dat doesnt demand from their guy ok, all girls re not d same, maybe u have been dating d highly demanding classy type
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by tomiade1(m): 10:46am On Aug 07, 2008
becos most girls want the good things of life, and without money, that would be only a dream, !!!.
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by tutcy4u: 10:55am On Aug 07, 2008
y shld u kip a gal when u cant take care of her? if u truly luv a gal, u spend on her,  cool
Romance without finance can neva last. . .no mater hw hard u try.
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by gabelogan(m): 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2008
@ poster

your hypothesis is true but i belive that it applies mostly to women of black colour and african origin (black women in general)
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by Doncharlie: 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2008
Well,what else can i say,in a relationship the guy doesn't spend at least once in a while,it makes the whole stuff dry
even though excess spending is not advisable,so if u truly love her then prepare to fute her bills(hair,perfumes,manicure the bros pedicure even waisticure , ,i rest my case
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by sistawoman: 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2008
I am really getting sick and tired of you guys complaining about girls/women dont want no broke ass niggas for mate.

why the hell would we want to support your broke asses?

You claim you are men. "Oh we the men of all men" "we will support our families and all shall bend and yield to our desires" "Cheating is not what we do but polygamy is what it is"

Well damit all of that takes dough, mula, money, green, paper or whatever else you want to call it.

If the woman is the breadwinner she is going to rule you.

We women look to marriage as our brass ring (not all, but most of us) we dream about, we picture it and by the age of 12 you have already forseen your wedding day.

So when we met a guy, we start right away to evaluate if he has potential to be the one and if you have no money I am turning around and running the other way. But if you are bringing something to the table that we can work with then we stick around. Cuz aint nothing like a man with potential.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by ssRhino: 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2008
@ Topic,cos it takes money to take care of the woman and it take so much money to maintain all those good things you see on the woman.

sistawoman:

I am really getting sick and tired of you guys complaining about girls/women don't want no broke ass niggas for mate.

why the hell would we want to support your broke asses?

You claim you are men. "Oh we the men of all men" "we will support our families and all shall bend and yield to our desires" "Cheating is not what we do but polygamy is what it is"

Well damit all of that takes dough, mula, money, green, paper or whatever else you want to call it.

If the woman is the breadwinner she is going to rule you.

We women look to marriage as our brass ring (not all, but most of us) we dream about, we picture it and by the age of 12 you have already forseen your wedding day.

So when we met a guy, we start right away to evaluate if he has potential to be the one and if you have no money I am turning around and running the other way. But if you are bringing something to the table that we can work with then we stick around. Cuz aint nothing like a man with potential.

It is not all men that are what u just descreibed up there, i so agree with you that money is more than important, no woman wants a broke ass negro, however, it shdn't be just abt money.
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by sistawoman: 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2008
$$Rhino:

@ Topic,because it takes money to take care of the woman and it take so much money to maintain all those good things you see on the woman.

It is not all men that are what u just descreibed up there, i so agree with you that money is more than important, no woman wants a broke ass negro, however, it shdn't be just about money.

It is not the only factor that determines if we want to deal with yall.  But it is a factor that can't be overlooked, pushed to the side, compromised on, disillusioned, or forgotten about.

If you don't mind being treated, talked to or viewed like a child then please come to a relationship with a woman w/o any money.

A woman like me, who has always held it down on her own will/has only treat a man with no money like shit.  and that is just some real talk.

I am in a spit fire mood today.
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by ssRhino: 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2008
sistawoman:

It is not the only factor that determines if we want to deal with yall. But it is a factor that can't be overlooked, pushed to the side, compromised on, disillusioned, or forgotten about.

If you don't mind being treated, talked to or viewed like a child then please come to a relationship with a woman w/o any money.

A woman like me, who has always held it down on her own will/has only treat a man with no money like shit. and that is just some real talk.

I am in a spit fire mood today.

No matter how much you wanna spit fire, there is nothing wrong with a woman dating a man that is confortable, but if all yu see in that man is $$$, then the relationship aint gonna last, cos the dude will one day wake up and realize that you are just a money sucking leach and run away, or when he is tired of you, he will kick u to the curb and get the next spender to enjoy his money, cos you are tied to the money and not the man.
I have often said that a man with no money is a dead man, so pls dont get me wrong by thinking i vote for a lazy man, that is broke.
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by syren: 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2008
@ post, I don't understand How much money are we talking about here?
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by rampant(f): 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2008
honestly ,all this people saying they will date broked assed men ,i think they r all forming seriously,

nobody wants a damn wealthy man here,but we r talking about comfort here,a comfortable man,who can feed /provide for his wife and kids(if any)  the woman herself must work too,but atleast d man should be able to provide their three square meals

who wants to suffer?marry a poor man and wear rags all in d name of humility

im not saying money is d foundation of marriage,i know love comes too,but plsssssssssssss lets drop all this ,love conquers all and shits like that
Re: Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls by ssRhino: 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2008
rampant:

honestly ,all this people saying they will date broked assed men ,i think they r all forming seriously,

nobody wants a damn wealthy man here,but we r talking about comfort here,a comfortable man,who can feed /provide for his wife and kids(if any) the woman herself must work too,but atleast d man should be able to provide their three square meals,who wants to suffer?

who wants to suffer?marry a poor man and wear rags all in d name of humility

im not saying money is d foundation of marriage,i know love comes too,but plsssssssssssss lets drop all this ,love conquers all and shits like that

Love dont conquers nothing when it comes to relationship, and that is why i love what bible says " Money answereth all things"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? / Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? / Thank You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.