Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Breakup Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup Sex (4565 Views)

YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? / What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakup Sex by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
salomycruz: you guyx shud cut the @op a slab na...na question she ask o..haba @op such case are rear and dirz every probability that the breakup is not willingly and both partner still love eachoda so the 1 @ fault wud bring up such idea cos it wud definitely lead 2 a makeup
Thanks dear
Re: Breakup Sex by valkaka(m): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
Another lame question from a learner!...gibberish!!
Re: Breakup Sex by flyingdutchman(m): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hia! *shaking off my gutter thoughts* Anyway, Revise if you're done reading
kreezzy: I'm through with reading of books for now. Come and complete the rest for me
Re: Breakup Sex by Borat1: 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
salomycruz: you guyx shud cut the @op a slab na...na question she ask o..haba @op such case are rear and dirz every probability that the breakup is not willingly and both partner still love eachoda so the 1 @ fault wud bring up such idea cos it wud definitely lead 2 a makeup

Na slab of concrete? shocked
Re: Breakup Sex by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 25, 2014
chelseabmw: Lol I don't believe on break up sex grin once e happen, rship don start again cheesy

Hmmmmmn .......ubm
Re: Breakup Sex by imsuboi(m): 10:05am On Aug 30, 2014
kreezzy: I just wanted to know the reason why some peeps demand breakup sex when going their different ways. And won't breakup sex make someone want forgive his or her partner of any offence they committed and want to make them reconsider breaking up. What is the essence of breakup sex? I need people to share their views about it.

ask onila cheesy cheesy
Re: Breakup Sex by obiscolly(m): 10:21am On Aug 30, 2014
Breakup sex just shows that both parties are really confused and the relationship was just all about sex.
Re: Breakup Sex by marieolae(f): 10:25am On Aug 30, 2014
This is the first time of me hearing dis
Re: Breakup Sex by obiscolly(m): 10:31am On Aug 30, 2014
marieolae: This is the first time of me hearing dis
It happens all the time, and I always wonder what's their motive. I can't even imagine. That's like selling what's left of your dignity to the other.
Re: Breakup Sex by Djicemob: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2014
How would u f#ck someone u broke up with and call it break up sex Then what is make up sex? angry
Re: Breakup Sex by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
final match..u meant
rozzay: Bye bye night or final show. Hehehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Go Abt This? / Words Girls Love Hearing From Guys. / The Real Reason Almost All NL. Ladies PM Me Everyday (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.