Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths (3068 Views)

Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP / Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF / We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by Sealeddeal(m): 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
BY ANAYO OKOLI.
UMUAHIA- OHANEZE Youth Council (OYC) has
condemned in strong terms the call by Arewa Youth
Development Foundation for the dissolution of Nigeria
as a country, describing it as a big offence that
warrants treasonable prosecution. OYC also condemned the demand by the Arewa
Youths for Southerners in the North to leave within
two weeks and for Northerners in the South to do the
same, saying that it was “uncalled for and
unconstitutional”. Ohaneze Youths in a statement by its National
President, Okechukwu Isiguzoro, said that “it was
shocking that at this time Nigeria is passing through
serious security breaches, some misguided youths
under sponsorship by fifth columnists could be making
divisive calls inimical to their fatherland”. According to Isiguzoro, Igbo youths were being used
by some disgruntled persons who did not wish the
country well and urged Nigerians to resist their plan. “Our concern about the shameful outing in the
palace of Emir of Kano is that the youths of the region
who have been notoriously misruled for long by the
same people that sent them on the dirty mission
should have rather questioned their sponsors on their
ignoble roles in bringing the region and Nigeria to its present situation. “The same people that foisted penury, deprivation
and frustration on the innocent talakwas
(commoners) of the North are now sending them
mischievously on an errand that threatens Nigeria’s
unity. Our message to the contemporary youths of the
North is to resist the attempt of the fifth columnist and merchants of topsy-turvy politics to herd them into an
ill-fated mission”, OYC youth leader said. He however noted that not all Northerners are part of
the group out to pull down the country, and urged the
North to resist those who hide under the cloak of the
North to cause confusion and chaos, saying “we
know these few elements that pretend to be the
conscience of the North and we also know the true conscience of the North.” OYC also made it clear that there was no threat to any
Northerner in the South-East or Igboland and assured
the Northerners not to panic, as there was or cause
for alarm. “Our attention has been drawn to a provocative
warning against Ndigbo by the Arewa Consultative
Forum, threatening to interfere with Igbo businesses
in the North. This is also on the heels of the call by the
Arewa Youth Development Foundation for
Southerners to quit the North within two weeks. “This is a similar approach to the event that
culminated to the unfortunate crisis of the middle of
late 60’s when undue sentiment, emotional outburst
and propaganda were allowed to take the better part
of reasoning of some people in the North. Later,
millions of innocent Igbos and Easterners were to pay the supreme sacrifice. “The truth is that there is no single threat to any
Northerner in the South East or Igboland. They are
here doing their normal businesses and unmolested
by anybody. The Governors of the zone as the Chief
security officers of their various states only took
constitutional measures to safeguard their states against insecurity, especially in view of the recent
discoveries and arrests of Boko Haram suspects in the
zone. Do the Arewa people want the South-East
Governors and people to keep quiet in the face of
Boko Haram threat to the zone”, OYC said.

Source: Vanguard

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by khamas19: 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
...they forgot to append the usual ultimatum...

grin

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by Idrismusty97(m): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
Our leaders are not ready for the dissolution of Nigeria. This may unfortunately take longer time.
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by huptin(m): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
when i come to Nairaland, and i hear some tribal bigots spew rubbish, i get seriuosly surprised. The Igbo people i work with and stay with are peace loving and easy going people. They are not violent and disgruntled as being portrayed by e-warriors and online rabble rousers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by Evergreeen123: 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Why are the igbos afraid of going back home to igboland?

12 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by wordcat(m): 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
kids move
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
Any ultimatum?

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by vedd: 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
There is no worse a nation than a people without clear-cut vision, ideology, direction and purpose.
A people who stand for nothing are easy subject for manipulation and subjugation.

Today, Biafra.
Tomorow, One Nigeria!

I have always held this view that ibos need Nigeria far more than the country needs them. What this country needs is concerted effort and a proper sanctioning principles and practices. Not chest beatings.

16 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by 500GP: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
IT'S ONLY THE GULLIBLE,HUNGRY IBO WILL ALWAYS CALL FOR Biafra NATION.

OHANEZE YOUTH NEED NOT TO BE PANIC. THEY SHOULD CONSULT OHANEZE ELDERS TO ISSUE EMPTY ULTIMATUM

#OHAMEZE YOUTHS(CHINEDU, EMEKA) NO WAN RELOCATE TO THE LANDLOCKED, EROSION LAND IN THE LEASTERN REGION

8 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by dozzzybaba: 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
Nigeria must disintegrate

Yorubas must go back to Yorubaland

y1bos must go back to y1boland

hausas must go back to hausaland

ijaws must go back to ijawland

one Nigeria don die. Make everybody answer him paper name

8 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by dozzzybaba: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
vedd:
Today, Biafra.
Tomorow, One Nigeria!

I have always held this view that ibos need Nigeria far more than the country needs them.

You'v just given a comprehensive summary of the ibo race with this few sentence.

Igbos are confused

13 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by arewafederation: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
The long awaited response of Ohaneze Ndigbo to the recent call for seccession by ethnic groups is out and as expected, very disapointing. cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Let me make it clear to all the useless Ibo tribal warriors who come to nairaland to rain insults and abuses on other tribes, despise the north, tag the north as parasites who depend on ONE Nigeria to survive........, we now know who the real parasites are, any idiot that comes to insult other tribes will be sent on exile- s mods, I need your cooperation-

I call on each and every one of the ibo tribal warriors on this forum to open an APPOLOGY thread, ask for forgiveness from the northerners and the South western lords of the Ibos.

As for the SWestherners and my fellow Northerners, I urge you all to find it in your hearts to forgive them for all the attrocities committed by them.

This should bring an end to tribal bashing on nairaland for we now know who the slaves, and greatest beneficiaries of ONE Nigeria are.

7 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by oduastates: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
huptin: when i come to Nairaland, and i hear some tribal bigots spew rubbish, i get seriuosly surprised. The Igbo people i work with and stay with are peace loving and easy going people. They are not violent and disgruntled as being portrayed by e-warriors and online rabble rousers.

Well the northerners I went to school/work with with are peaceful and easy going.
Everybody have the good and friendly other.
Every racist has a black friend.

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation: The long awaited response of Ohaneze Ndigbo to the recent call for seccession by ethnic groups is out and as expected, very disapointing. cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Let me make it clear to all the useless Ibo tribal warriors who come to nairaland to rain insults and abuses on other tribes, despise the north, tag the north as parasites who depend on ONE Nigeria to survive........, we now know who the real parasites are, any idiot that comes to insult other tribes will be sent on exile- s mods, I need your cooperation-

I call on each and every one of the ibo tribal warriors on this forum to open an APPOLOGY thread, ask for forgiveness from the northerners and the South western lords of the Ibos.

As for the SWestherners and my fellow Northerners, I urge you all to find it in your hearts to forgive them for all the attrocities committed by them.

This should bring an end to tribal bashing on nairaland for we now know who the slaves, and greatest beneficiaries of ONE Nigeria are.

bloody parasite,dont count on ur bad luck n hope u gonna have ur bloody one naijiriya is gonna be for long,da land surely gonna disintegrate..so u drawback tapeworms better start getting ur arsses back to arewa republic..
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by arewafederation: 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Rexxie:
bloody parasite,dont count on ur bad luck n hope u gonna have ur bloody one naijiriya is gonna be for long,da land surely gonna disintegrate..so u drawback tapeworms better start getting ur arsses back to arewa republic..

Tell that to Ohaneze Ndigbo.

I'm waiting for an Appology thread from you.

5 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by EdCure: 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
dozzzybaba:
You'v just given a comprehensive summary of the ibo race with this few sentence.

Igbos are confused
Yeah, very confused set of people. All they need is some drug adicts on Radio Biafraid to whip up sentiments and make them cry, calling Nigeria a zoo, blaiming Lugard...etc.

I like your stand on most issues here on NL but i totally disagree with your use of that monikar. Come out real and stop making stüpid people (Useful Idıots) popular, pls!

8 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

Tell that to Ohaneze Ndigbo.

I'm waiting for an Appology thread from you.
wud u pls identify urself,got some id? Wanna c some passport n visa..i dont talk to no strangers n foreigners;i dont jive with no unassessed,undocumented n potential bh arewan,understand?
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by basilo101: 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
Lazy northerners want violent break up so dat dey cnt loot our hard earned busines empires. Or do they want 2 use our bisneses 2 blackmail us so we wont be security conscious so dey kum n bomb us? Dis is a matured response. We r pursuing a peaceful disolution of d con3 and wont giv lazy miscreants any oppotunity 2 reap wia dey did nt sow and at same tym making sure dey dnt transfer d monster dey created into our lands, so help us God

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
vedd: There is no worse a nation than a people without clear-cut vision, ideology, direction and purpose.
A people who stand for nothing are easy subject for manipulation and subjugation.

Today, Biafra.
Tomorow, One Nigeria!

I have always held this view that ibos need Nigeria far more than the country needs them. What this country needs is concerted effort and a proper sanctioning principles and practices. Not chest beatings.

ewu
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by IGBOSON1: 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation: The long awaited response of Ohaneze Ndigbo to the recent call for seccession by ethnic groups is out and as expected, very disapointing. cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

^^^Could you stop typing in 'code' and be bold enough to mention who you're calling parasites and greatest beneficiaries of ONE Nigeria?
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
ONE NIGERIA jare . . . grin grin grin grin grin

Arewa youth should return to their classrooms
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by arewafederation: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Could you stop typing in 'code' and be bold enough to mention who you're calling parasites and greatest beneficiaries of ONE Nigeria?

Everybody understands the "code".wink

You should be busy with the appology thread. angry

4 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

Everybody understands the "code".wink
how can u know that everybody understands the code.

abi you are just expressing the emotional state of your mind.
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by MeAboki(m): 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
Choi, Igbos really fall my hand, starting what they cannot finish.
Upon all that chest beating and posturing; one small threat from the north, see quick capitulation.
That is why it is not good to push ppl to the wall - especially when you are empty and just full of hot air
Now that we confirmed they need One Nigeria more than anyone else; they no longer have cause to insult or abuse anyone as lazy or parasite; in fact they should learn to be humble and good tenants or else face eviction from Nigeria by their landlords and masters in the North and West. grin

5 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
MeAboki: Choi, Igbos really fall my hand, starting what they cannot finish.
Upon all that chest beating and posturing; one small threat from the north, see quick capitulation.
That is why it is not good to push ppl to the wall - especially when you are empty and just full of hot air
Now that we confirmed they need One Nigeria more than anyone else; they no longer have cause to insult or abuse anyone as lazy or parasite; in fact they should learn to be humble and good tenants or else face eviction from Nigeria by their landlords and masters in the North and West. grin
North and West should also be ready to quit the crude oil fields of the SS.
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by arewafederation: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
quid:
how can u know that everybody understands the code.

abi you are just expressing the emotional state of your mind.

Only the dim-witted won't understand the code. Are you one?

Where is your appology thread? angry

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

Only the dim-witted won't understand the code. Are you one?

Where is your appology thread? angry
apology for wetin again??
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by Sloan: 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
basilo101: Lazy northerners want violent break up so dat dey cnt loot our hard earned busines empires. Or do they want 2 use our bisneses 2 blackmail us so we wont be security conscious so dey kum n bomb us? Dis is a matured response. We r pursuing a peaceful disolution of d con3 and wont giv lazy miscreants any oppotunity 2 reap wia dey did nt sow and at same tym making sure dey dnt transfer d monster dey created into our lands, so help us God

This is exactly what Azikiwe did when he wanted one Nigeria by all means, today Ibos like you still want the same thing! This is as almost everybody else wants some sort of autonomy, be it via regionalism (preferred) or a real federalism (which cannot and is not working because of the fundamental problems of Nigeria) or outright separation (which is difficult for understandable reasons). However, the separation is also getting attention but Ohaneze (ibos) have refused. Is it until BH starts detonating bombs in Iboland then you start shouting separation, when now there is a golden opportunity to do so - a stitch in time saves 9.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by arewafederation: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
quid:
apology for wetin again??

Read my first post.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by aljharem(m): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
vedd: There is no worse a nation than a people without clear-cut vision, ideology, direction and purpose.
Today, Biafra.
Tomorow, One Nigeria!

Nicely put !

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:
Are you frustrated with one Nigeria?
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
quid:
North and West should also be ready to quit the crude oil fields of the SS.

The SS hardly have issues with the north and the west. Igbo should find out why everybody "hates" them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Twitter Reacts To Obanikoro’s Funky Campaignslogan “#korobucci” / Maitasine Uprising Was Not Ended By Buhari! / Before Defecting, Rivers Deputy Governor Plotted Amaechi’s Sack – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.