Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths (3102 Views)

Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP / Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF / We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by arewafederation: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
quid:
Are you frustrated with one Nigeria?

I'm not.
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
aljharem:

Nicely put !

nl boko rep is back. cheesy
where is your slave boy dayokanu?
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by size38: 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
My people, e be like say Igbo people don tire for Biafran something ooo! They should be asking for Biafra instead of faulting other peoples declaration.
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by manck: 1:07am On Jul 24, 2014
cool angry
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by 151487made(m): 1:39am On Jul 24, 2014
aye awon omo igbo tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiibbbbbbbbaaaaaaajjjjjjjjeeeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by yomexp(m): 1:54am On Jul 24, 2014
north and west dey rake...

east dey catch cold gringringringringrin

5 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by prophetone(m): 2:35am On Jul 24, 2014
What a shame. The Igbo have shown once again that they're empty barrels that make the most noise. A little threat by the north and they're shaking and preaching peace. The North must push on with the registration and deportation of all Nyamiri before they export their baby enterprises to arewa. All the posturing and chest beating fooled no one from day one and their constant abandonment of the red soiled, erosion ravaged barren one plot of land they call home is evidence of their parasitic nature. Shameless migrant pygmies.

#NyamiriMustGo

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by OneNaira6: 3:17am On Jul 24, 2014
See Yoruba monkeys doing what they do best. Despite the fact you people went to the media supporting Arewa call, YORUBA were the only set of Southern Nigerians that went to Kano's emir to beg him to beg the youths not to go by their threats. NOBODY else beside the Cowardly, two mouth Yorubas did it. Yet they are here pretending bravado.

Kano State non-indigenes community leaders yesterday visited the emir’ over a relocation ultimatum allegedly issued to them by a youth group, demanding that they should leave the state within two weeks.
Speaking after a meeting with the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sunusi II, President, Kano State Non-indigenes Community Leaders Association, Dr. Jimpat Aiyelangbe, said the delegation was led to the emir’s palace by the AIG Zone 1, Tambari Yabo, to express their concern over the relocation ultimatum by the Arewa Youth Development Foundation.
Aiyelangbe, who said members of his association found the letter very disturbing, expressed hope that the emir would look into the matter.
Also speaking, the AIG Zone 1, Tambari Yabo ,urged the youth group to disregard what he called baseless rumours aimed at disrupting peaceful coexistence. He also called on the media to be objective in the discharge of their duties.
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/29651-non-indigenes-resident-in-kano-visit-emir-over-relocation-ultimatum

This coming from the group who went on the media to support the arewa cause and not only that, stayed on NL telling us how the threats was not directed to them. Bunch of cowardly, two faced, worthless tribe.

As for this thread...mscheww. I was here thinking Ohaneze have lost their natural born mind, only to find out it was Ohaneze youth. Mtcheww. Not only that, it was ohaneze youth of umuahia speaking as if they speak for anyother group beside ohaneze youth of umuahia. Call me when real ohaneze speaks. If Ohaneze youth of umuahia wants this useless country to still remain one. Ohaneze youths of Umuahia carry your bags and head up north and live with them. Anybody that is not supporting this act should CARRY THEIR BAG AND HEAD UP NORTH. As far as the rest are concern, North carry on. Today marks the first week of your ultimatium. July 31 is the last day of your ultimatium..we expect una to kick every southerner in north out of north and expect to get your goat/cow herders, shoe shining, aljamiri, beggers, etc brothers back. Everyone should go and answer their papa name. Shikena!!!

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by OneNaira6: 3:23am On Jul 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
The SS hardly have issues with the north and the west. Igbo should find out why everybody "hates" them.

See this buffoon doing what he knows best..lying. Which SS hardly have issues with the north and west? grin Go and pass that story to someone that didn't grow up in SS. Apart from edo state, not one single SS likes to associate with you people and this is a damn fact. Excluding NL where you and your people create ID pretending to be from SS, where else do you see this support you speak of? Infact APC is a huge example. Excluding Edo state, which other SS groups support you people despite the constant @ss licking by you and your people on this forum and outside this forum.

Monkey village yoruba illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
The SS hardly have issues with the north and the west. Igbo should find out why everybody "hates" them.
There is nothing to find out.
Welcome to one Nigeria
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:12am On Jul 24, 2014
OneNaira6:

See this buffoon doing what he knows best..lying. Which SS hardly have issues with the north and west? grin Go and pass that story to someone that didn't grow up in SS. Apart from edo state, not one single SS likes to associate with you people and this is a damn fact. Excluding NL where you and your people create ID pretending to be from SS, where else do you see this support you speak of? Infact APC is a huge example. Excluding Edo state, which other SS groups support you people despite the constant @ss licking by you and your people on this forum and outside this forum.

I've been avoiding you. I can't tolerate your emotions. You may stop quoting me.

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by Nobody: 4:18am On Jul 24, 2014
OneNaira6:

igbo phobia makes it difficult for orlandowoh to reason deeply
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by Nobody: 4:19am On Jul 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I've been avoiding you. I can't tolerate your emotions. You may stop quoting me.
dont avoid him. Reply him
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by Nobody: 4:20am On Jul 24, 2014
arewafederation:

I'm not.
Good. Then vote for fresh air
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by OneNaira6: 4:22am On Jul 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Then next time keep Igbo of your useless mouth and stop insulting my tribe. If you do, then I'll continue to insult your useless, pathetic, no-job having, worthless M0ron self cause you want it that way. Constantly talking and insulting Igbo gives me the right to insult your ugly ass. I don't give a huge @ss if you avoiding me or can't tolerate me. I can't tolerate your m0nkey ass either, I can't stand you...personally if I lived in Nigeria, I would locate you and shoot you in your fucking face cause in my opinion, you are a waste to humanity. A useless F00l.

Now you can cry and avoid me some more.
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by arewafederation: 4:25am On Jul 24, 2014
quid:
Good. Then vote for fresh air

A vote for 'fresh air' is a vote for corruption, cluelessness and boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by OneNaira6: 4:27am On Jul 24, 2014
quid:
igbo phobia makes it difficult for orlandowoh to reason deeply

I swear the dude is like a talking chimp..barely any brain in that head. Everyday it is Igbo, Igbo, Igbo..obsession no be small to the extent the f2king ediot has multiple Ids solely on talking about Igbo, Igbo. A perfect example of a kpomo kpomo head

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:27am On Jul 24, 2014
quid:
dont avoid him. Reply him
You're his PA?
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by Nobody: 4:35am On Jul 24, 2014
arewafederation:

A vote for 'fresh air' is a vote for corruption, cluelessness and boko haram.
boko haram and sharia are northerners solutions for reclaiming political relevance,
not very smart as usual

GEJ till 2019
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by Nobody: 4:35am On Jul 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You're his PA?
reply him
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 24, 2014
OneNaira6:

I swear the dude is like a talking chimp..barely any brain in that head. Everyday it is Igbo, Igbo, Igbo..obsession no be small to the extent the f2king ediot has multiple Ids solely on talking about Igbo, Igbo. A perfect example of a kpomo kpomo head
Igbophobia goes hand in hand with low IQ
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by arewafederation: 4:37am On Jul 24, 2014
quid:
boko haram and sharia are northerners solutions for reclaiming political relevance,
not very smart as usual

GEJ till 2019

We know who wants to stay in power forever.

GEJ till your early grave grin
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by anago18(m): 4:38am On Jul 24, 2014
again the empty chest beaters chickened out, when everyone else is talking tough. it svcks to be Igbo nyamiri. let the disintegration tempo in the north and west continue joor.

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 24, 2014
arewafederation:

We know who wants to stay in power forever.

GEJ till your early grave grin
follow the constitution.
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by arewafederation: 4:50am On Jul 24, 2014
quid:
follow the constitution.

Stop using Boko haram to hunt the opposition.
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by tonytony208(m): 4:58am On Jul 24, 2014
basilo101: Lazy northerners want violent break up so dat dey cnt loot our hard earned busines empires. Or do they want 2 use our bisneses 2 blackmail us so we wont be security conscious so dey kum n bomb us? Dis is a matured response. We r pursuing a peaceful disolution of d con3 and wont giv lazy miscreants any oppotunity 2 reap wia dey did nt sow and at same tym making sure dey dnt transfer d monster dey created into our lands, so help us God

stop covering up. No one plans to loot anything. All they say is for you to leave their region within a given period. If you accede to their demands and leave the north, how will that lead to looting or violent dissolution of nigeria? You are just trying to cover up badly exposed weakness. You pple are exactly what they have been calling you here: you are weak, you are parasitic, you are afraid of what will happen to your bisineesi if nigeria dissociate. You are also a little bit confused. Ijaw is ready to go, yoruba is ready to go, the north is ready to go. But you pple don't have any sensible decision. So where is all your stupid clamour for biafra.
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 24, 2014
arewafederation:

Stop using Boko haram to hunt the opposition.
the chickens of the northerners have come home to roost
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by tonytony208(m): 5:07am On Jul 24, 2014
OneNaira6:

Then next time keep Igbo of your useless mouth and stop insulting my tribe. If you do, then I'll continue to insult your useless, pathetic, no-job having, worthless M0ron self cause you want it that way. Constantly talking and insulting Igbo gives me the right to insult your ugly ass. I don't give a huge @ss if you avoiding me or can't tolerate me. I can't tolerate your m0nkey ass either, I can't stand you...personally if I lived in Nigeria, I would locate you and shoot you in your fucking face cause in my opinion, you are a waste to humanity. A useless F00l.

Now you can cry and avoid me some more.

you must be very dirty inside. 97% of your comment is made up of foul words.
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 24, 2014
tonytony208:

200% of your ideas stem from bigotry and narrow mindedness
Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by OneNaira6: 5:12am On Jul 24, 2014
tonytony208:

Yes dirty inside to tribalistic fools. Everybody else I'm nice to their @ss. Why pretend being nice to tribalistic fools, especially ones I don't like and especially to a tribe that are well known to run their mouth oozing of tribalistic, insultive comments? I dish what you give. I don't know about anybody else but I don't pretend. If I don't like you, I'll make it obvious as h3ll.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by OneNaira6: 5:14am On Jul 24, 2014
quid:
200% of your ideas stem from bigotry and narrow mindedness

You dey mind am. He's a tribalistic turn preacher.

I dish what his people give, If him no like am, see door, follow it

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Youths Fault Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria By Arewa Youths by arewafederation: 5:17am On Jul 24, 2014
quid:
the chickens of the northerners have come home to roost

The same chicken that dine together with GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015 Poll: Prepare Your Charms, Other Native Powers Ready — Tinubu / Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt / Two Things Missing In Nigeria - Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.