Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,471 members, 7,770,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:11 AM

What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? (5896 Views)

10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady / REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses / Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Prove him wrong then. grin grin grin

Add some real pix to ur profile tongue tongue tongue

Ha! grin I dont think so tongue Only the chosen ones will get to see me and my 'batty' lol
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Oxone(m): 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Ha! grin I dont think so tongue Only the chosen ones will get to see me and my 'batty' lol

Dis I hear big b*****....... Never mind cheesy

@OP

I still have this Playlist of oldies on my lappy. It usually play in the background when I want to create that effect. Haven't failed me yet grin

1 Like

Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by joeanointing(m): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kinkybraids:

I am liking u already. If u are on facebook pls add me through my email addresse
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kinkybraids:

pfff..keep it. Spoil sport.
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
joeanointing: I am liking u already. If u are on facebook pls add me through my email addresse joeanointing@gmail.com

I dont really use facebook often but ill try add you when/if I log on this week.

1 Like

Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
Oxone:

Dis I hear big b*****....... Never mind cheesy

@OP

I still have this Playlist of oldies on my lappy. It usually play in the background when I want to create that effect. Haven't failed me yet grin

so songs are on your play list.
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Oxone(m): 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kinkybraids:

so songs are on your play list.

Yeah and I sleep better with them

1 Like

Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by ikes9(m): 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
I play ...
Ora by Terry G...
or Free madness by Terry G
...I also play Arabanko...and Konga....
This songs always get them tripping ...
yhu guys should try it... it works 100%
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by RoyalRoy(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
dytbabe:

U want to see too?

Kinky ddont mind boboyekini, he's fond of chading babes with big batty
Na one chance oo

Lolllz. Just trying to help the randy boboyekini out.

3 Likes

Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by bknight: 9:11am On Sep 09, 2014
Good Lawd! Can't believe I'm late to this party shocked

Here are some on my list:
1. Feelings -Julio Iglesias
2. Let's Get It On -Marvin Gaye
3. This Woman's Work -Maxwell
4. Vincent (Starry Starry Night) -Julio Iglesias
5. Body And Soul -Anita Baker

I should stop here. These are just a few of the magic! cheesy
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 09, 2014
bknight: Good Lawd! Can't believe I'm late to this party shocked

Here are some on my list:
1. Feelings -Julio Iglesias
2. Let's Get It On -Marvin Gaye
3. This Woman's Work -Maxwell
4. Vincent (Starry Starry Night) -Julio Iglesias
5. Body And Soul -Anita Baker

I should stop here. These are just a few of the magic! cheesy

lol well i guess you have restarted the party again.

I love number 5... Anita outdid herself there. You can never go wrong with Marvin...that song says it all but I wouldnt use it on the first date... Its too forward grin
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by bknight: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol well i guess you have restarted the party again.

I love number 5... Anita outdid herself there. You can never go wrong with Marvin...that song says it all but I wouldnt use it on the first date... Its too forward grin

Anita is the power of Soul! Marvin? His delivery definitely heightens the mood when Ssexual Healing plays. R&B has nothing on Soul and...

Oh dear! You should experience the awesomeness Julio Iglesias delivers. Google and download. It'll be an honor to invite you to the listen.

And feel that urge literally ooze out of 'This Woman's Work'. Play at your own risk wink cheesy

Thank me later grin
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 09, 2014
bknight:

Anita is the power of Soul! Marvin? His delivery definitely heightens the mood when Sexual Healing plays. R&B has nothing on Soul and...

Oh dear! You should experience the awesomeness Julio Iglesias delivers. Google and download. It'll be an honor to invite you to the listen.

And feel that urge literally ooze out of 'This Woman's Work'. Play at your own risk wink cheesy

Thank me later grin

I love that song by Maxwell... it was in the soundtrack for Love and Basketball (My all time Favorite Movie) ...its beautiful but wouldnt make love to it cause when you break up your favourite song is ruined because of the memory. About Julio...I had a listen and I dont like him embarassed (I think its an acquired taste grin)
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by valmunich(m): 10:56am On Sep 09, 2014
Who still does this these days? We just hit the nail on the head and get down to business grin
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by bknight: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2014
Kinkybraids:

I love that song by Maxwell... it was in the soundtrack for Love and Basketball (My all time Favorite Movie) ...its beautiful but wouldnt make love to it cause when you break up your favourite song is ruined because of the memory. About Julio...I had a listen and I dont like him embarassed (I think its an acquired taste grin)

Glad you may eventually fall in love with his songs: Crazy, the all-time classic 'When I Fall In Love', Crazy In Love, Can't Help Falling In Love, When You Tell Me That You Love Me (duet with Dolly Parton) etc.

Julio is a Don Juan, Romance personified. His songs are a lovers' guide.

Please acquire the taste for his love songs, his voice is esoteric.

Btw, do make love to This Woman's Work just once and feel the beauty! I beg you! grin
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 09, 2014
bknight:

Glad you may eventually fall in love with his songs: Crazy, the all-time classic 'When I Fall In Love', Crazy In Love, Can't Help Falling In Love, When You Tell Me That You Love Me (duet with Dolly Parton) etc.

Julio is a Don Juan, Romance personified. His songs are a lovers' guide.

Please acquire the taste for his love songs, his voice is esoteric.

Btw, do make love to This Woman's Work just once and feel the beauty! I beg you! grin

lol ok ill try it but and Ill let you know.

1 Like

Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by dannyfillz(m): 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
Westlife ---- puzzle of my heart

It's the way she fills my senses
It's the perfume that she wears
I feel I'm losing my defences
To the colour of her hair
And every little piece of her is right
Just thinking about her
Takes me through the night

Every time we meet
The picture is complete
Every time we touch
The feeling is too much
She's all I ever need
To fall in love again
I knew it from the very start
She's the puzzle of my heart
It's the way she's always smiling
That makes me think she never cries
I feel I'm losing my defences
To the colour of her eyes
And every little piece of her is right
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Yeah lol... Do you remember that L L Cool J song with Boys 2 men ' Hey Lover'... Dam Id definitely stay cheesy
LL cool j is quite old now ma'am smiley
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
2sExy1: LL cool j is quite old now ma'am smiley

lol yeah he is but that song is timeless for me. I love it.
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol yeah he is but that song is timeless for me. I love it.
I never listened to it. But I am a big fan of boy2men... I love RnB a lot.
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
2sExy1: I never listened to it. But I am a big fan of boy2men... I love RnB a lot.

Leme share the link to the Video. You will love it coz he features boys2men in the song. The song also uses Micheal Jackson's Lady in ready sound track. Love Rnb too... no one gets it these days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um99r6sgspY

1 Like

Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Tymax(m): 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
Danger - P-Square

...Omo see danger grin

1 Like

Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Tymax: Danger - P-Square

...Omo see danger grin

Just listened to it... lol its fast but i guess it will get the message accross.

1 Like

Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Benbobola(m): 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
Well, if sh*t was ever gonna get down dat nite btw me and her, i play "Bed" by Jay holiday. No girl can ever resist dat song. it puts her in d mood esp. wen i mime d lyrics into her ear
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
You don't need to play a song. What you FEEL, she feels.
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by goldtooth: 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
2sExy1: LL cool j is quite old now ma'am smiley

you are calling kinkybraid an old woman oo cheesy
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Dreyl(m): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
Bang bang.......by fela grin
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
goldtooth:

you are calling kinkybraid an old woman oo cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin no blame na. Someone showed is pictures on facebook not too long ago on facebook. his braids is gone. Ii was a tata dat time when he was reigning
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
Benbobola: Well, if sh*t was ever gonna get down dat nite btw me and her, i play "Bed" by Jay holiday. No girl can ever resist dat song. it puts her in d mood esp. wen i mime d lyrics into her ear

lol at mime the lyrics grin .... yeah its a hot song I agree.
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Mayor21(m): 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
Did u block me or u deactivated ur FB account?
Kinkybraids
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
Mayor21: Did u block me or u deactivated ur FB account?
Kinkybraids

Really undecided on NL... why not sms me or something?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? / She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before / Ladies What If Your Boyfriend Says ''No Kissing And Touching''?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.