Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:37 AM

What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? (5897 Views)

10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady / REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses / Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 15, 2014
Don Williams---------------------------- turn out the light and love me tonight

I love country music so much and this track rocks kindly listen to the song and get the lyrics you will get where i am coming from
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 15, 2014
foresyht: Don Williams---------------------------- turn out the light and love me tonight

I love country music so much and this track rocks kindly listen to the song and get the lyrics you will get where i am coming from

undecided I listened to it and whoa its not what I get down to lol. I'm not into country music ...Id probably fall asleep grin
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
yeah if you are not into country and western music you probably will just fall asleep but did you at least get the lyrics ?.i listen to all genres of music anyways.
Kinkybraids:

\ I listened to it and whoa its not what I get down to lol. I'm not into country music ...Id probably fall asleep grin
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
foresyht: yeah if you are not into country and western music you probably will just fall asleep but did you at least get the lyrics ?.i listen to all genres of music anyways.

Yeah the words are all right... im just curious, you look young so are you telling me that the young women that you 'toasted' actually gave in after that song undecided lol ... like it sets the mood?
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Pdizzle(m): 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
Miguel_Quickie
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by calobinna(m): 6:25am On Sep 16, 2014
kinky you just opened a thread i could use to download good old songs cos I've forgotten the tittle and artist
Mine would be
All of me ....John legend
Comforter song....Asa and Jeremiah
As long as you love me...Justin Bieber
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
calobinna: kinky you just opened a thread i could use to download good old songs cos I've forgotten the tittle and artist
Mine would be
All of me ....John legend
Comforter song....Asa and Jeremiah
As long as you love me...Justin Bieber

Just listened to Comforter song...I love it, wow cant believe Iv never heard it cry . I wish more people would share their songs coz as soon as someone comments I immediately search for the song . Do you have a safe link to download songs...I normally use skullMP3 but they normally dont have African songs
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mayor21 ....I actually miss talkin. I deactivated it for my exam period.
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by iamord(m): 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
I got a special playlist for such an occasion smiley
What will u be hearing from my love playlist-

Maxi priest - close to you
Tevin campbell - can we talk
Montell jordan - get in on tonight
Janelle monae ft miguel - primetime
Raplh tresvant - sensitivity
Mtume - juicy fruit or the BiGs version
Diana king - shy guy
Blackstreet - joy
Ginuwine - in those jeans
Miguel - adorn
Jamie foxx - extravaganza

Am sure this is enough to turn her on smiley
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by iamord(m): 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
Pdizzle: Miguel_Quickie

Miguel anytime.. A real chic will dig such
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
iamord: I got a special playlist for such an occasion smiley
What will u be hearing from my love playlist-

Maxi priest - close to you
Tevin campbell - can we talk
Montell jordan - get in on tonight
Janelle monae ft miguel - primetime
Raplh tresvant - sensitivity
Mtume - juicy fruit or the BiGs version
Diana king - shy guy
Blackstreet - joy
Ginuwine - in those jeans
Miguel - adorn
Jamie foxx - extravaganza

Am sure this is enough to turn her on smiley

Like the Tevin Campbell one.... Nice
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by iamord(m): 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Yeah.. He is good and he brings back that old school feel
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Mayor21(m): 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
Kinkybraids: Mayor21 ....I actually miss talkin. I deactivated it for my exam period.
I also miss . . . .but u shouldn't have.
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
well dont let the looks fool you dearie i am an old boy lol.nope they dont give in after the song ooooo but i play it anyways
Kinkybraids:

Yeah the words are all right... im just curious, you look young so are you telling me that the young women that you 'toasted' actually gave in after that song undecided lol ... like it sets the mood?
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Pdizzle(m): 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
iamord:

Miguel anytime.. A real chic will dig such
cool
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 17, 2014
tevin campbell nice one bro
Kinkybraids:

Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
foresyht: well dont let the looks fool you dearie i am an old boy lol.nope they dont give in after the song ooooo but i play it anyways

lol how old are you?
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
Mayor21:
I also miss . . . .but u shouldn't have.

you miss...? Ill fill in the blanks but it better be the talkin lol
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by calobinna(m): 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Just listened to Comforter song...I love it, wow cant believe Iv never heard it cry . I wish more people would share their songs coz as soon as someone comments I immediately search for the song . Do you have a safe link to download songs...I normally use skullMP3 but they normally dont have African songs
u could try
notjustok.com
mp3olimp.net
waptrick.com
jaguda.com
these would give u what u need locally or internationally!
for those who love weed and want it to be legalized
follow this link www.nairaland.com/1889887/thread-those-love-weed#26056777
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
do you really want to know?its a public forum so i wont say the exact age but i will give you a range to guess from (28-34) my bday is fast approaching too (Sept 29th).hope you are doing good?
Kinkybraids:

lol how old are you?
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 18, 2014
foresyht: do you really want to know?its a public forum so i wont say the exact age but i will give you a range to guess from (28-34) my bday is fast approaching too (Sept 29th).hope you are doing good?

lol first man to be so secretive about his age. Ok ill take a guess.... Id sau 33 turning 34 cheesy
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 26, 2014
lol nah i am not that old i will be 30 come september 29th wanna join me celebrate?
Kinkybraids:

lol first man to be so secretive about his age. Ok ill take a guess.... Id sau 33 turning 34 cheesy
Re: What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? by prince2014(m): 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
take u down by chris brown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out / Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Like Taking Care Of An Orphan (pic) / Should I Forget My "fiance"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.