Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack (46525 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Buhari Attack The Federal Govt. For Killing Boko Haram Sect / Asari Dokubo On Buhari Attack -- Beware Of Military Takeover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by winiwini: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
DEAR OP,

WE WILL NEVER APPRECIATE COMMENTS, TWEEPS, LIKE OR PICS OF THE GOD FORSAKEN MAN.

HE IS A THIEF, MONSTER, slowpoke, AND DEVIL-DRIVEN.

TO SUSTAIN BETTER RELATIONSHIP AND GOOD INFORMATION, LETS RUN AWAY FROM TOPICS LIKE THIS.

kkkp: I tot he is going 2 say.."kaduna bomb blast was a scam"
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by MrT2011(m): 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
san316: Hahahahaha! At first it is Buhari that wants power at all cost. Now it is el-rufai plus the north wants the military to take over(thesame military gej is using to intimidate opposition. Thesame military elrufai keeps insulting day and night). Dokubo Asari!!! U be muslim o, this is Ramadan o, even if fasting is almost over don't u think it's too early to start taking ogogoro and kain kain?

So he shouldn't say the truth undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by winiwini: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
YES... HE SHOULD SAY THE LIE

MrT2011:

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Bigsteveg(m): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
Can someone please tell this guy to shut up, in a sane society, should someone like Asari Dokubo show face?

Nigeria..breeding and encouraging criminals since 1960!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Bigsteveg(m): 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
EasternLeopard: Perfect analysis

Northern demons desperate for power even if it cost Buhari his life

U must be an eediot to believe wotever dis guy says.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by MrT2011(m): 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
anago18:

you know you are a goat!!!!! what's your problem fvcktard..... American rapper odb must have been reading your family biography when he choose is stage name old dirty bastard.

You wan join her for naked dance grin cheesy

Same Product of Rapu cheesy grin

Sorry that your mama confessed she enjoyed it grin cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by mikron(m): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
oladapolif: This Asaru is a national disgrace and especially to him state, tweeting rubbish.. i wonder why him get twitter account, if only technology don advance to dey check brain...
rubbish talk. some people just open their mouth and talk trash.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by MrT2011(m): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
winiwini: YES... HE SHOULD SAY THE LIE

grin cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by san316(m): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
MrT2011:

what is truth? U n i know that as it is, the truth cannot be ascertained, atleast not now. Everyone just comes up with a theory that suits his idiosyncracies. For Asari, he's been rigmaroling from one hypothesis to another as long as it leads to the belief that the north is anti-jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Dee60: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
Who are they?

Why do we always allude everything going wrong to 'they'?
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by anago18(m): 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
MrT2011:

You wan join her for naked dance grin cheesy

Same Product of Rapu cheesy grin

Sorry that your mama confessed she enjoyed it grin cheesy

animalistic osu, I cursed the day that loser conceive you lost!!!!! how will it have been a benefit to the world she used her birth control method of goat piss and dry gin, instead of bedeviling the universe with a calamity like you. far worst than the two world wars combined. may a forklift carrying 40feet container crash into your family village hut and kill all the occupants.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Bigsteveg(m): 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
Tranquill:

Can you read at all?

Please read what? Read tweets from a militanat in the niger delta...someone who shouts war up and down.

U just flow with the subject without using ur head, even if the matter is jargons.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by MrT2011(m): 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
mikron: rubbish talk. some people just open their mouth and talk trash.

No!

Some peoples belly is full of maggots. So their mouths smell from inside out!
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by EasternLeopard: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
Bigsteveg:

U must be an eediot to believe wotever dis guy says.

Have said it

NL is filled with witches and wizards

Any plan against GEJ die by fire fire fire fire fire fire fire.

GEJ TILL 2019

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Bigsteveg(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
ojimbo: if actually you were not breastfeed with cow bell. You will know that asari dokubo always got a point when ever he tweet not like el rufai and oby ezekwesiri

A militant got point, what is wrong with our people in this country? How cum we celebrate failures. Oby was once a world bank leader - a position none of ur family and generation to cum can neva attain.

Use ur head d.ickbrain

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Bigsteveg(m): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
oladapolif: This Asaru is a national disgrace and especially to him state, tweeting rubbish.. i wonder why him get twitter account, if only technology don advance to dey check brain...

In a sane society, he should be behind bars burying his head in shame but na 9ja..criminals like Asari are celebrated.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by MrT2011(m): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
mikron: rubbish talk. some people just open their mouth and talk trash.

Yes sooo!

Some peoples belly is full of maggots. So their mouths smell from inside out!
grin cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by olumuyiolaoluwa: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by jmaine: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
philips70:

What makes you think Asari is not one pof the e-trolls here on Nairaland?

Maybe
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by EliteYouth: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
coogar:

how does this make any sense?
if buhari runs boko haram, why would he speak against them publicly like he did few months ago? why do you people thrive on brainless conspiracy theories? i am surprised you have not blamed buhari for patience jonathan's queens english!

I expect you to be smarter than your last post, Buhari and his crew are very crafty............he condemned Boko Haram to make Nigerians feel he has nothing to do with them have you forgotten when he said APC will end Boko Haram within 100 days in office or when he accused the FG of been wicked to Boko Haram.......so what's your definition of baseless conspiracy theory? the same Buhari threatened that Nigeria will be soaked in blood If he loses he also vowed to make Nigerian ungovernable.......... dont be blinded by ignorance, my dear

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by jmaine: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
Archildao:
Asari could be a Nairalander.Who knows?

It is a possibility
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Bigsteveg(m): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Have said it

GEJ TILL 2019

Its none of my business who wins, am neither of the two and i support none. But quoting a word from someone who has killed, kidnapped in this country..dats something else.

The last time he went to Benin Republic, he was even arrested but here in 9ja, he's a king.

I av a question thou..i hope u av an acheivement u can bodly say u benefited from GEJ govt or else ure just wasting ur precious time ni o.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Johnnycrash(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Welcome to Nigeria where mediocrity is celebrated.
In times like this we ought to as a people sympathize with each other, but we jubilate at the misfortunes of our fellow countrymen; Northerners and Southerners alike.

I have always had my reservations about Asari Dokubo. A person who does and says things over the surface just for his "Selfish Interest"..
My Candid opinion.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by MrT2011(m): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
anago18:

animalistic osu, I cursed the day that loser conceive you lost!!!!! how will it have been a benefit to the world she used her birth control method of goat piss and dry gin, instead of bedeviling the universe with a calamity like you. far worst than the two world wars combined. may a forklift carrying 40feet container crash into your family village hut and kill all the occupants.

grin cheesy grin

English teacher.

U don yan finish. grin cheesy grin

Have you finish vomiting all that maggots in your belly undecided

It remains the ones in your head grin cheesy grin
Am coming to inspect you.

For now...

Choi shocked Am enjoying your mama's pukaya kiss
grin cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by JEITO: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
Asari no go kill person o!!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by EasternLeopard: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Its none of my business who wins, am neither of the two and i support none. But quoting a word from someone who has killed, kidnapped in this country..dats something else.

The last time he went to Benin Republic, he was even arrested but here in 9ja, he's a king.

I av a question thou..i hope u av an acheivement u can bodly say u benefited from GEJ govt or else ure just wasting ur precious time ni o.

Enugu international airport
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by anago18(m): 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
MrT2011:

grin cheesy grin

English teacher.

U don yan finish. grin cheesy grin

Have you finish vomiting all that maggots in your belly undecided

It remains the ones in your head grin cheesy grin
Am coming to inspect you.

For now...

Choi shocked Am enjoying your mama's pukaya kiss
grin cheesy

the same rubbish from the homo eretus!!!! so much more from a product of polyandrous marriage between bestiality partners.

bwahhhaaahhaaaa you wanna tell us how you fathered your last born with your momma. in saner climes your whole lineage would have been excommunicated into the evil forest for inbreeding.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by englishmart(m): 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
whatever happens in lasgidi stays in lasgidi
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by MrT2011(m): 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Have said it

GEJ TILL 2019

grin cheesy grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by 4q: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
Absurd as it may sound there are set of military personnel waiting in the shadow for the perfect time to strike.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by MrT2011(m): 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
anago18:

the same rubbish from the homo eretus!!!! so much more from a product of polyandrous marriage between bestiality partners.

bwahhhaaahhaaaa you wanna tell us how you fathered your last born with your momma. in saner climes your whole lineage would have been excommunicated into the evil forest for inbreeding.

The symptoms are fully out.

Have you taken your merisin today
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by MrT2011(m): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
anago18:

tongue tongue tongue

grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Sweeps Ekiti North Senatorial District - Official Result / Lai Mohammed: Kanu Lived A 5-star Life, Traveled In Private Jets / Ex-commissioner Snubs His Brother In Bayelsa. See What Happened Next. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.