Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack (46518 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Buhari Attack The Federal Govt. For Killing Boko Haram Sect / Asari Dokubo On Buhari Attack -- Beware Of Military Takeover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
jmaine: This "GEJ till 2019" no be only nairaland matter oo . . . .lolz. . .

I swear. The thing surprise me too oo. Asari dey Nairaland, d way i dey see am oo grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by MrT2011(m): 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
anago18:

the same rubbish from the homo eretus!!!! so much more from a product of polyandrous marriage between bestiality partners.

bwahhhaaahhaaaa you wanna tell us how you fathered your last born with your momma. in saner climes your whole lineage would have been excommunicated into the evil forest for inbreeding.

tongue tongue tongue
grin cheesy grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Youpele52: 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
EliteYouth: Ex-Niger-Delta militant Asari Dokubo has shared his opinion on yesterday's attack on Gen. Buhari. He believes the former Head of State was attacked to cause calamity in Nigeria to push the military to take over from President Jonathan.

It'd be nice you get your facts right OP instead of misleading Nairalanders

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Youpele52: 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
EliteYouth: Ex-Niger-Delta militant Asari Dokubo has shared his opinion on yesterday's attack on Gen. Buhari. He believes the former Head of State was attacked to cause calamity in Nigeria to push the military to take over from President Jonathan.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by anago18(m): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
MrT2011:

The symptoms are fully out.

Have you taken your merisin today

illiterate it is spelt medicine, so much more from a waste of spermatozoa, space and oxygen to normal people. I have no doubt if quantum physics guys have solve the mystery of time travel, it will have still be legal to abort you!!!! you blockhead with the I.q of the turd in my water closet.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Youpele52: 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2014

Dear OP get your facts right read that bio

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by EliteYouth: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
Youpele52:

It'd be nice you get your facts right OP instead of misleading Nairalanders

Do you even understand English at all? ............................. but it reflects his opinion what does that mean to you?

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by PehaKaso: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
4 dis thread, na only ABOKI dem jst dey beef our Niger Delta son & hero, ASARI. ABOKI make all of una go die 4 bomb blast, who cares? Make God punish una & una barren land wey full wit polio & poverty. Make una come rule na!!!!! BEASTS OF NO NATION
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by MrT2011(m): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
anago18:

illiterate it is spelt medicine, so much more from a waste of spermatozoa, space and oxygen to normal people. I have no doubt if quantum physics guys have solve the mystery of time travel, it will have still be legal to abort you!!!! you blockhead with the I.q of the turd in my water closet.

You are my very wanted Patient!

Guards!!!
Catch him for the chains!

See u in my den! cool
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Youpele52: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
EliteYouth:

Do you even understand English at all? ............................. but it reflects his opinion what does that mean to you?

Behave like an educated adult at least. Verify every info, not all are believable. Did you check up that Asari Dokubo twitter handle. Here it is, do yourself a fav our and read the bio https://mobile.twitter.com/asari_freedom?p=s
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Bigsteveg(m): 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Enugu international airport

Well, that's good.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by anago18(m): 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
MrT2011:

You are my very wanted Patient!

Guards!!!
Catch him for the chains!

See u in my den! cool

priceless coming from a fvcktard whose lunacy have defile all known cure. you need to be put on a lifetime dosage of neurovite and brain chemiron.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
oladapolif: This Asaru is a national disgrace and especially to him state, tweeting rubbish.. i wonder why him get twitter account, if only technology don advance to dey check brain...

You ended up staying nothing and it's ASARI keep your Yoruba name to yourself. And mind you that is the name of my Community
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
anago18: in saner climes this vulcanized baboon will be lock up in a dingy penitentiary till thy end of time.

In Saner climes like IRAN you won't have access to the internet and talk rubbish
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
firstEVA: this guy is a nuisance

Like your father, husband and brothers
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by coogar: 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
EliteYouth:

I expect you to be smarter than your last post, Buhari and his crew are very crafty............he condemned Boko Haram to make Nigerians feel he has nothing to do with them have you forgotten when he said APC will end Boko Haram within 100 days in office or when he accused the FG of been wicked to Boko Haram.......so what's your definition of baseless conspiracy theory? the same Buhari threatened that Nigeria will be soaked in blood If he loses he also vowed to make Nigerian ungovernable.......... dont be blinded by ignorance, my dear

you have the IQ of a pubic louse....
so saying APC will wipe off boko haram within 100 days makes buhari their leader? where's your common sense? isn't that just a political chess move just like aspirants promise uninterrupted power supply or a better economy when they come into power?

all these watery excuses will not stand in a remote village, let alone stand in court. if you have any empirical evidence that buhari sponsors boko haram, now is the time to produce such evidence or tape it shut! no nigerian graduate should be reasoning like this, not even if you passed out of technical college.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
rattlesnake: Incoherent senseless ramblings

Like the rattle snake
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by anago18(m): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
ibietela2:

In Saner climes like IRAN you won't have access to the internet and talk rubbish

re...tard stop following me about with your gigantic stupidity. come at me again andet amadioha smack you with 60000 kilojoules of thunder.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by seanet02: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
So Buhari is no more the one behind Boko haram?
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
omenka: @ What a stark illiterate!!! Yet our media wouldn't put him where he belongs. Smh.

And what is wrong with it?
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by stexsy(m): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
oladapolif: This Asaru is a national disgrace and especially to him state, tweeting rubbish.. i wonder why him get twitter account, if only technology don advance to dey check brain...
wat class r u? Wat happened to ur english reader? U nid help. Lolzz
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Asari, the idiotu!

Cleverly the ANIMAL
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
kokoA: As if his opinion matters..

And you were counted in the last census?
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Pain(m): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
Can someone help me deliver this product to Asari Dokubo?

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
BluIvy: What military? The one that's beings whipped by BH left, right and center? Asari should be decent enough to admit when he doesn't know whats up. Instead of taking the usual rant of NL teenagers.

Please go and prepare food for your dad before he returns from work...... Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Ayatullah(m): 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
EasternLeopard: Perfect analysis

Northern demons desperate for power even if it cost Buhari his life

There is nothing perfect in Asari Dokubo analysis it is nothing but the ranting of a GEJ boot licker............ IF their evil machination has succeeded they could have declared a beer party as they did and celebrated when the former president Yar'adua died. Thanks be to Allah they have FAILED WOEFULLY.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Hangard: 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
anago18:

fvckhead simpletons, you ought to be sacrifice to the gods or fed to an active volcano ara ra po gi.
Idiot ara gbagi dia, I wish I can see you in person let me knock some senses into into your silly brain nematode.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
hayoakins: who asked for his TAKE?

Take ko, take away ni undecided

Who asked for el Rufai TAKE ?
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by MrT2011(m): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
anago18:

priceless coming from a fvcktard whose lunacy have defile all known cure. you need to be put on a lifetime dosage of neurovite and brain chemiron.

Don't die please! grin cheesy grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
ooshinibos: WHO GAVE GAVE ASARI SMARTFONE AND OPEN TWITTER ACCOUNT FOR AM ...WONDER WONDER IN NIGERIA O

Who gave El Rufai Nokia X2 to go about on different blogs digging up article that are full of hate, propaganda, etc and share them on Facebook, Twitter?
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
tosag: GEJ and his supporters (Asari inclusive ) are all confused. At first they said the Chibok kidnap was a sham. This time the criminal (Asari) has put forward another theory concerning the attempt on Buhari's life. If GEJ want to salvage any little reputation he has left, he better ask this goon to keep quiet.

Gibberish
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mintayo: Its just a pity that Nigeria is what it is today,in a normal setting,this guy ought to be locked away!

Like your father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Taiwo Obasanjo In Court To Stop Her Son, Olujonwo Obasanjo's Wedding / Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu / Nigeria Can’t Be Subsidising Fuel For Neighbouring Countries - President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.