Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,741 members, 7,955,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation (2787 Views)

Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) / Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS / The Radical Islamist Group (ISIS) Just Took Over Quaragosh, The Biggest Christia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
Just when you thought it couldn't get worse.
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
Jakumo: There is nothing fundamentalist Muslims love to do more than to peer up women's skirts, so as to become inebriated with lust that is channeled into aggression and repression of women at every turn.

If they aren't forcing women to wear stifling and sweaty Batman costumes in the heat of the day, they are stoning them to death for imaginary sins.

If they aren't forbidding women from acquiring a Western education, they are attacking them in the streets with bullwhips for sport.

If they aren't off to the whorre-houses in Amsterdam, they are busy preaching the virtues of modesty to their captive pet women in their camel infested home-lands.

Take your long muffugin noses and stick them up your OWN aszes, you disgusting rag-head mullah muffugus who get off slicing up women's bodies with rusty blades, and just phuckin' leave women alone for a change, if that is at all possible for born voyeurs and sadists like you.

Thank you sir. This post will serve humanity very well. We are all being pushed to the edge by Islam.
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
idupaul: And as usual an Obama led world will sit down and let this slide .. I am sure Iraqis miss Saddam already
Obama cannot lead himself. He is a pandered. Too much political correctness to call evil what it is. Boy do I miss leaders like Truman and Churchill. Truth is the world is at war. World war Islam.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Vado(m): 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
mstik: When it comes to religious issues such as these, especially when it involves islam, I prefer not to voice my opinion

Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.
Dietrich Bonhoeffer smiley

1 Like

Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by mstik(f): 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
I'd still keep my silence. I know what I'm saying.
Vado:

Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.
Dietrich Bonhoeffer smiley
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Vado(m): 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
mstik: I'd still keep my silence. I know what I'm saying.

Alrighty, do you.
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Oklander: 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
Omexonomy: the thing they pain you. Where is vedxacool to come and tell us his own version.
Lol...You wish!
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by mike404(m): 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli: is this even Islamic?
shockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by mike404(m): 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
"I WILL CONTINUE TO SHOW OPENLY AND INSIDE ME THE TOTAL COMMITMENT TO THE SHARIA MOVEMENT THAT IS SWEEPING ALL OVER NIGERIA" PROPHET OF ISLAM (BUHARI) PISS AND POO BE UPON GIN
[b] MY DEAR IGBO WANNABE, I REALLY ASHAMED OF YOU

1 Like

Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Frankenstein: 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
Jakumo: There is nothing fundamentalist Muslims love to do more than to peer up women's skirts, so as to become inebriated with lust that is channeled into aggression and repression of women at every turn.

If they aren't forcing women to wear stifling and sweaty Batman costumes in the heat of the day, they are stoning them to death for imaginary sins.

If they aren't forbidding women from acquiring a Western education, they are attacking them in the streets with bullwhips for sport.

If they aren't off to the whorre-houses in Amsterdam, they are busy preaching the virtues of modesty to their captive pet women in their camel infested home-lands.

Take your long muffugin noses and stick them up your OWN aszes, you disgusting rag-head mullah muffugus who get off slicing up women's bodies with rusty blades, and just phuckin' leave women alone for a change, if that is at all possible for born voyeurs and sadists like you.

I think the IS has heard you and they've already set up a committee to look into your accusations and find ways to fix the scandal and bad image.

News flash, Charlie. They are bloody terrorists and words don't hurt them. Sadly, they'll do more heinous acts, institute hurtful repressions and pull off their violent carnage because nobody wants to take down the tough guys of the IS.
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Frankenstein: 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
Oklander: If this is true, then you brainless US 'asslickers' should direct ur garbages to ur master terrorists; the US of A who supplied this same group with weapon when they were in Syria before moving to Iraq. Take a look around the world, many of these terrorist groups are connected to US in one way or the other. Alqaeda, Taliban both created by US, Hillary Clinton clearly said that, the video is there on YouTube, ISIS funded and supplied weapons by US in Syria...

Many of us Muslims doesn't really care what ignorant hypocrites like you guys says about our religion any longer! ur daily trash spewing on the religion can't really change anything either!!!
Typical of you Muslims. The mindset is 'When in doubt, blame USA'
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 01, 2014

And many of such Muslim men are the worst hypocrites. Sleeping with prostitutes and small boys and even animals. Yet rushing to 'honor kill' innocent raped_ women because they feel she has been tainted. What a load of rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 01, 2014
mike404: "I WILL CONTINUE TO SHOW OPENLY AND INSIDE ME THE TOTAL COMMITMENT TO THE SHARIA MOVEMENT THAT IS SWEEPING ALL OVER NIGERIA" PROPHET OF ISLAM (BUHARI) PISS AND POO BE UPON GIN [b] MY DEAR IGBO WANNABE, I REALLY ASHAMED OF YOU
why are you running around like a mad 404 in calabar ? Do quote me with rubbish again.
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Oklander: 8:04am On Aug 01, 2014
Frankenstein: Typical of you Muslims. The mindset is 'When in doubt, blame USA'
...Obviously you can't fault my assertion.
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Frankenstein: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2014
Oklander: ...Obviously you can't fault my assertion.
Most Muslims are hypocrites. So we should blame the US for every Islamic terrorism wrecking our modern civilization. The US never armed the terrorists in the Syria. They are still deliberating on whether or not to arm the moderate rebels. (that are currently fighting with IS in Syria)
So bloke, your assertion is not only false but also extremely preposterous!
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2014
Emessy: ISIS is not an Islamic group , OP please provide a link and rephrase your title Maybe then it will make front page

No they are not the ravenous jihad mob we have come to know but a 4th division english football team
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Oklander: 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
Frankenstein: Most Muslims are hypocrites. So we should blame the US for every Islamic terrorism wrecking our modern civilization. The US never armed the terrorists in the Syria. They are still deliberating on whether or not to arm the moderate rebels. (that are currently fighting with IS in Syria)

Which ones are moderate? which moderate group can take on the whole army of a country? The US and her supporters are bunch of hypocrites, they were arming the opposing forces in Syria just to get rid of the regime, and Which deliberation are you talking about when it was actually approved? here you go...

Washington (CNN) -- CIA-funded weapons have begun flowing to Syrian rebels, a U.S. official told CNN. But opposition groups say they have yet to receive any.

The supply of weapons was approved by Congress after the Obama administration asserted the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad had used chemical weapons on a small scale. "Some things have not been getting to the
opposition as rapidly as one would have hoped,"
Kerry said Tuesday.
Source: http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/12/politics/syria-arming-rebels/
And many other reports..
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Oklander: 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
Frankenstein: Most Muslims are hypocrites. So we should blame the US for every Islamic terrorism wrecking our modern civilization. The US never armed the terrorists in the Syria. They are still deliberating on whether or not to arm the moderate rebels. (that are currently fighting with IS in Syria)
...Really?

The CIA has begun delivering weapons to rebels in Syria, ending months of delay in lethal aid that had been promised by the Obama administration, according to U.S. officials and Syrian figures. The shipments began streaming into the country over the past two weeks, along with separate deliveries by the State Department of vehicles and other gear— a flow of material that marks a major escalation of the U.S. role in Syria’s civil war.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/cia-begins-weapons-delivery-to-syrian-rebels/2013/09/11/9fcf2ed8-1b0c-11e3-a628-7e6dde8f889d_story.html

Was it hypocrisy or ignorance that made you said they were "still deliberating" !!!
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Frankenstein: 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
Oklander:
...Really?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/cia-begins-weapons-delivery-to-syrian-rebels/2013/09/11/9fcf2ed8-1b0c-11e3-a628-7e6dde8f889d_story.html

Was it hypocrisy or ignorance that made you said they were "still deliberating" !!!
I'm not a fan of the US and I know they've messed up in some areas but the problem in Iraq and Syria wasn't caused by the US. It happened when Sunni Muslims from around the world started moving into Syria to fight the Assad regime and became recruits of the IS.

IS got most of their arms from the catchments abandoned by fleeing Iraqi soldiers.

Let me make it simple for you. The moderate rebels that were armed are fighting with IS in Syria, yes or no?
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by delishpot: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
I don talk am, if women no dey world Islam will be borring. Its the women that keep them going. They look forward to a new day cos new day means they will be busy doing stuff to the women i.e, mutilating their genitals, covering their faces, having fun telling them not to wear bras, enjoying the look in the women's faces when they ban them from nearing cuccumber, banana and candles, having fun banning them from beaches, and maybe one day tying them up and putting them under beds.
Its clear, these ISIS men have no self control they always think of S€x if not why na only Vagin@ this , boobs that, b¤¤toms this, womans face that. Haba, wetin their women do them? They have no self control how is it thr womans fault? Why should they pay the price? Biko their Allah sef go dey shame for them. He will call them barbarians.
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
delishpot: I don talk am, if women no dey world Islam will be borring. Its the women that keep them going. They look forward to a new day cos new day means they will be busy doing stuff to the women i.e, mutilating their genitals, covering their faces, having fun telling them not to wear bras, enjoying the look in the women's faces when they ban them from nearing cuccumber, banana and candles, having fun banning them from beaches, and maybe one day tying them up and putting them under beds.
Its clear, these ISIS men have no self control they always think of S€x if not why na only Vagin@ this , boobs that, b¤¤toms this, womans face that.
grin grin grin Lmao

1 Like

Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Oklander: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Frankenstein: I'm not a fan of the US and I know they've messed up in some areas but the problem in Iraq and Syria wasn't caused by the US. It happened when Sunni Muslims from around the world started moving into Syria to fight the Assad regime and became recruits of the IS.

IS got most of their arms from the catchments abandoned by fleeing Iraqi soldiers.

Let me make it simple for you. The moderate rebels that were armed are fighting with IS in Syria, yes or no?
Really? u probably mean to say let you ask another question or let you say something else. It seems you have agreed now that US are neither "still deliberating" as you said earlier but has rather supplied weapons a long time ago, when ISIS were there.

We are not talking about the present arms of ISIS, it is about how they got the arms to commence the attack in Iraq before getting the fleeing Iraqi army's arms. They got it from the supplies by the U.S when they were fighting the Assad regime.

To your question, YES there was a fight among the factions opposing the regime and that lead to ISIS's main forces departure to Iraq. But I hope you know what causes there rift and also that they were once all together fighting the regime which made them an earlier beneficiary of the hypocritical U.S's weapon supply!
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by gsalvatore: 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Oklander:
Really? u probably mean to say let you ask another question or let you say something else. It seems you have agreed now that US are neither "still deliberating" as you said earlier but has rather supplied weapons a long time ago, when ISIS were there.

We are not talking about the present arms of ISIS, it is about how they got the arms to commence the attack in Iraq before getting the fleeing Iraqi army's arms. They got it from the supplies by the U.S when they were fighting the Assad regime.

To your question, YES there was a fight among the factions opposing the regime and that lead to ISIS's main forces departure to Iraq. But I hope you know what causes there rift and also that they were once all together fighting the regime which made them an earlier beneficiary of the hypocritical U.S's weapon supply!

Just blame the US for everything...ISIS group is Innocent,.

It cool to blame US for everything happening in Mid east as if the US don't have their own issues.
Re: Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation by Oklander: 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
gsalvatore: Just blame the US for everything...ISIS group is Innocent,.

It cool to blame US for everything happening in Mid east as if the US don't have their own issues.

What is this one saying, who said ISIS is innocent!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strange But True. See Pix Boko Harram, MEND And CAN Connection / WHAT The Nigerian Constitution Says About Declaring A Winner After An Election / Buharism: Nigeria’ S Revenue Rises For Second Consecutive Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.