Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... (27954 Views)

Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. / What Is D Worst Response You've Heard From A Girl Wen A Guy Woes(toast) Her / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by morefire: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
THANK YOU...

i have broken up because of this before.. why should i say i love you and all you will tell me in return is THANK YOU

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Funniez: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
Haha, I remember d day I took her out and while we were drinking, I said "oh I love you", hoping to get a positive response, what did I hear; "Is that you talking, or the beer??. As a sharp igbo guy, I quickly replied: "its me, talking to my bottle of beer"!!!

21 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by damola311: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
I love youtube
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
I LuV Yyyyy000uTube grin cheesy tongue
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Cleffwizzy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mine is "tnk u,i dnt knw wat to say"
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
OliverPin: She said "Hmmmmmmmmm Ok" I almost died inside of me sad
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by rill: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hot Slap
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Creamish(f): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
****crickets chirping****...silence..

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
chinex276: Opon ol my swags nd sweet mawt, 1 kpako babe afta i tell her "i love u" she luk me finish say "I be ur malae abeg park for 1 syd, u think say u fit do me as u dey do dem" chai... See d way i come form lyk say no be she dey tok 2, becos d babe dey shout am.
so wat dd u do after den??
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Kunleskey(m): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
Really? You don't know what ure saying and ok
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by MadCow1: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
If I hear.. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
I heard this in a bus this week. Actually, it was a phone call, and the girl sat beside me. grin

Guy: I love and miss you. I've been thinking about you all day, that's why I called. Do you feel the same?

Girl: I'm not good at lying, so I'll just say it straight. I don't think about you, and I don't feel the same.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by LordCenturion(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
u wil hear "OK",abi anything apart from that?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
lillaowow: This--- " baby, I truly love you". ..... Reply- (with a wicked smile) "I love so many things, obviously, you're not one".
.....chai diaris Godu ooo I feel ur pain
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
Plz I need help on this book - The prince by niccolo machiavelli

Soft or hard copy

Thanks
hayoakins: same way you loved your Ex?
hAaaaaa!!!
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
I love YouTube.
Okay.
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by iyisco2001(m): 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mine is 'ok'
And am guilty of that. grin
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Malakh: 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
i love you and i'm sorry, the two most abused phrases

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by sarmiie(m): 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
OliverPin: She said "Hmmmmmmmmm Ok" I almost died inside of me sad

suffered this too.....
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by mstik(f): 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
Who dosen't tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by APRIDE(m): 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
A friend of mine received a response like ' God punish you'
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by stormybucci(m): 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
op ur net don catch plenty fish oooo, see as pple full here, chai!!!!!
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by sarmiie(m): 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Victoriousvic: I heard this in a bus this week. Actually, it was a phone call, and the girl sat beside me. grin

Guy: I love and miss you. I've been thinking about you all day, that's why I called. Do you feel the same?

Girl: I'm not good at lying, so I'll just say it straight. I don't think about you, and I don't feel the same.

my oh my!!!! Dis is a knock out punch........
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Drdreluv: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
The difference between foreign advice and Nigerian advice

FOREIGN PAGE:
Hello, My name is Kathy Moss , I’m from UK. I love my husband so much and I do anything to please him in bed. I even s*ck his thing but he has refused to eat my ‘thing’. Please advice me how to tell him to go down on me cos I really want my ‘thing’ juice sucked.

COMMENTS:
John Phillips: I think you need to talk to him, marriage is communication.

Alexandra Matters: Oh my dear, sorry about that, I have been in your shoes before... I told him right away and he is an expert in it.

Kelvin Martins: I get down with my wife, its cool. I love doing it... you should talk to your husband.

NIGERIAN PAGE:
My name is Yetunde, I stay In Lagos, married with a kid, my husband have refused to s.u.c.k. my ‘thing’, what should I do…? No insults abeg… Just need your suggestions.

COMMENTS:
Musa: First to comment, Space Booked!

Freshkid: and how does that affect the price of garri in the market?

Emeka Ngochi: F00l, sex na food?

Nkiru Joy: You are a disgrace to woman-hood. SHAME on you.

Kunle DeeDee: Any news about ASUU Strike?

Toheeb Sule: If you want I can suck for you, call my number. 0700233766214

Temitayo: I no blame you at all, better go find something to do with your life. Suck kor, soak-away ni.

Richard: Abeg who get bb charger?

Amaka: You be ashewo!!! You need deliverance!

Lynda: Sign of End-time, Anti Christ among us, Please repent!

Taofeek: Thunder fire you!!! You a womanhood to disgrace!

23 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by chinex276(m): 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
kanobi: so wat dd u do after den??
wat do u expect, 2 start beating her abi... "Nah", jus walked out as a gentle guy way i be, bt i leta got d message she was tryin 2 pass, as a badt gal way she be she don't give a fvk abt luv, if u want d main thing frm her jus tok, nd if she wan give, she go give u.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by jhidey08(m): 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
Bet why?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by SpaceGoat: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
babylawyr: "I'm touched"

i just love to see the expressions on their faces. Hilarious. grin cheesy wink

merieam16: My response issssssss I so much hate u

kennygee: "I know".
i am guilty of this one. embarassed

ThoniaSlim: ''Äwwwhhh Thank you" undecided

So guilty embarassed

see them!! they will now be foaming angry
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by sarmiie(m): 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
Funniez: Haha, I remember d day I took her out and while we were drinking, I said "oh I love you", hoping to get a positive response, what did I hear; "Is that you talking, or the beer??. As a sharp igbo guy, I quickly replied: "its me, talking to my bottle of beer"!!!

chop knuckle....ur head dey dere
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by smudge2079(m): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
I know.
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by udemzyudex(m): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
None ..no worst response

I don't expect any reply from her..i always have that mindset,whatever she says won't affect me whether good or bad.

Whenever you don't expect a reply from her,you won't be sad if you recieve a silly reply.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? / Before You Marry A Divorcee. / Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.