Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... (27955 Views)

Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. / What Is D Worst Response You've Heard From A Girl Wen A Guy Woes(toast) Her / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Suresh08: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
merieam16: My response issssssss I so much hate u

sharrrrrap joor
who dash yu?
u no even fine sef

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
OliverPin: She said "Hmmmmmmmmm Ok" I almost died inside of me sad
most gals are fond of replying with this.
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by valencia25(m): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
She said she love me but i replied that "I Love YouTube"
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: Me: I love you..

One stupid boy I met years ago: Are you sure that you know the meaning of that word 'Love. Please nobody is talking about love here.
wicked!
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Vegasailin: 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
The worst i have heard was 'Hope its not because of Sex?'
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by ibe9ja: 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
GO AND DIE
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
napolie: Plz I need help on this book - The prince by niccolo machiavelli

Soft or hard copy

Thanks
u no know where school library dey? Visit d nearest university book shop. If u need soft copy den visit wattpad.com
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Tripleclick(m): 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
Chai! Some gals wicked,come see how i gather courage tel this gal ''i love you'' and my heart just de wait for beta respond na ''thanx'' i hear,, my heart meltd ;some gals wicked
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Bellasharonne(f): 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
"Awwwwwn thanks ... take a number and wait in line"

Soo guilty of dat

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by mailjoelig: 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
I love youtube
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by kevolysis12(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
The worst av heard was.."You love me? Or my p*ssy? Cos u've been stiring below my skirt since we started talking.." Indeed she was wearing a short mini skirt

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by aprokomania(m): 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
only one piece left..

GRAB YOURS NOW
http://www.kaymu.com.ng/nokia-lumia-900-95589.html/
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
kennygee:

I'm sure you meant "Forming".

While Ebola is smiling @ you!
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by bliss2al(m): 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
boy: I love you
girl: I love YouTube
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by kr0ne(m): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
mstik: K
Exactly! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by dgregs336(m): 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
I said I love me too ;DI said I love me too
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Owobobrown(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
kanobi: =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) is so true nd real
nairalander
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by kr0ne(m): 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
Boy : I love you, baby

Girl : Lol

Boy : Baby, I said I love you

Girl : Kkk
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by dat9jaguy(m): 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
kanobi: Kindly tell us the worst response you've heard on telling someone
"I love you"
"I love you"
"I love you"

na love i go chop

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
OliverPin: She said "Hmmmmmmmmm Ok" I almost died inside of me sad
eeyah....sorry
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Expsbterror(m): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
Guess the worst I have heard is "thank you".....
Twas so annoying....
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by berbs113(f): 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
If she say she love you... Guy! Na ur d**k dey work... Abeg! Where d beer Adex??
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by stanley99a(m): 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
na this one bad wel wel. Chai
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by uzoexcel(m): 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
'eh yah' undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by FKO1(m): 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
I LOVE YOU TOO BUT AS A FRIEND
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
my response: [size=14pt]thank you i love me too [/size] cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by fijiano202(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
and So...mtschew...talk something better
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
phabulous88:

Ever since I saw your pix, you've been IN MY HEAD. I kinda feel SO GUILTY for not telling you since but I think I'm loving you...

Oya talk your own

Awwwhh really? That's touching.
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by deavicky(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
Don't try to deceive me o
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Balobest(m): 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
the monosyllabic reply, best moral killer since 1880
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by tonididdy(m): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
my chick don't love me no more...we used to say it so effortlessly BUT now:

now she just says ''hun''
and when I repeat what I said...
she says ''kk'' or '' tank u''...

and I'm like what!
she be like ''I hear u oh Toni''

what can I do...I love this chick to bits but ''hey I can do without her''

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by tonididdy(m): 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
ThoniaSlim:

Awwwhh really? That's touching.
leave my boyfriend alone....awusha grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Before You Marry A Divorcee. / Will You Marry A Guy Or Lady Against Your Parents Wish? / Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.