Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? (20134 Views)

The Bad Welfare Condition Of Students In OAU (Photos) / What Will You Do If Your Roommate Do This? / The Bad And Good Experiences At Bowen University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2014
tranxo:
Despite the looks and the online confidence, I don't believe you are ''that'' popular with guys offline. cheesy
lol...looks can be deceptive. Depends on your definition of popular.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by tranxo(m): 9:55am On Jul 25, 2014
flyca: My roommate is good! I mean every word of it. No need for long story, the babe is good. I always told her that if I were a guy, I will marry her. Lol
Hmmmmm.....u never talk wetin happen oo.

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by singlefade25(f): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2014
My roommate sabi form posh, she always behave as if she is from a rich family, she can borrow pants. Those days we fight a lot. Bt after 100level, we separated, bt we r best of friends now.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2014
My first year i stayed in a family hotel all through.Then moved to a one bedroom flat during my second year first semster with my only siblings as my roommate. Then left the house to join my 11 friends in 3 bedroom bungalow also off camp.
That was where i learnt every bad things i know today and learnt how to cope with people of different characters. They all are my life-time long friends.

Life was fun in our lodge then in Agbani.
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by tranxo(m): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie: lol...looks can be deceptive. Depends on your definition of popular.

Lol...You know what I mean by "popular." I am well experienced that I 'see' beyond looks....no kidding.
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 25, 2014
tranxo:
Lol...You know what I mean by "popular." I am well experienced that I 'see' beyond looks....no kidding.
hahaahahaha, then U no see well this time. It's not something to be proud of, but when I was in uni, my homegirls call me 'social prefect' bc I can be very friendly esp with the male folks bc they don't gossip/beef unnecessarily , I av a very sweet way of friendzoning them....and all of them na fine boiz. I like them looking like Trey Songz grin
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by oweniwe(m): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2014
BecaciaBarbie: LOOOL Had wonderful roomies! i miss them all sad

Me too. Except one short akwa ibom guy. . I noticed my food stuffs were disappearing even though i used to lock my door/locker. . I was suspecting another room mate i used to cook and eat with. . .

Till one day, i came back from lecture to meet door open. . I checked d padlock. The latch's nails had been pulled out. . I walked into d room. . Nobody there. But a big pot of half boiled jollof rice . . My rice. . Plus other ingredients. . Boiling slowly. . Who could have done this?

I sneaked out gently and went to call the other guy i was suspecting from lecture. We came back only to meet the short akwa ibom guy pouring another round of my kerosene into stove to finish his cooking. . The pot's big one o. The type that can cook rice for 7 people. .

The thief. . He had been pulling out d nails of the padlock latch whenever i go to lecture, vandalize my stuffs. . Then knock the nails neatly back in. . We asked him. . Why are you doing this? ? He replied. . I nor get money and ayam hungrey. .

Well. . Cooking in d hostel is illegal in Novena so we couldn't report or fight him. I just give am one kind look while my other guy was busy flexing muscles at him threatenly. . I carry d big, heavy pot from my small stove neck and put it outside for everybody to see. . And called carpenter to change the door latch to jam type.

Since then. . If i hear say u be from akwa ibom, na run i go run

6 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by tranxo(m): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie: hahaahahaha, then U no see well this time. It's not something to be proud of, but when I was in uni, my homegirls call me 'social prefect' bc I can be very friendly esp with the male folks bc they don't gossip/beef unnecessarily , I av a very sweet way of friendzoning them....and all of them na fine boiz. I like them looking like Trey Songz grin
Lol. I believe you have seen the movie Wedding Planner (J.Lo.), remember the contrast between her public and private profile? That about sums it up. You only need to stretch a hand down memory lane and you will unlock the mystery ]
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by mstik(f): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2014
Lol u Carry pot outside for everyone to see?
oweniwe:

Me too. Except one short akwa ibom guy. . I noticed my food stuffs were disappearing even though i used to lock my door/locker. . I was suspecting another room mate i used to cook and eat with. . .

Till one day, i came back from lecture to meet door open. . I checked d padlock. The latch's nails had been pulled out. . I walked into d room. . Nobody there. But a big pot of half boiled jollof rice . . My rice. . Plus other ingredients. . Boiling slowly. . Who could have done this?

I sneaked out gently and went to call the other guy i was suspecting from lecture. We came back only to meet the short akwa ibom guy pouring another round of my kerosene into stove to finish his cooking. . The pot's big one o. The type that can cook rice for 7 people. .

The thief. . He had been pulling out d nails of the padlock latch whenever i go to lecture, vandalize my stuffs. . Then knock the nails neatly back in. . We asked him. . Why are you doing this? ? He replied. . I nor get money and ayam hungrey. .

Well. . Cooking in d hostel is illegal in Novena so we couldn't report or fight him. I just give am one kind look while my other guy was busy flexing muscles at him threatenly. . I carry d big, heavy pot from my small stove neck and put it outside for everybody to see. . And called carpenter to change the door latch to jam type.

Since then. . If i hear say u be from akwa ibom, na run i go run

1 Like

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by oweniwe(m): 10:56am On Jul 25, 2014
finfol007: I wasnt a perfect roomie....cos i lacmed content......always taking whats not mine....stopped now tho!!!
My roomiez,,,,,,chei......bad boiz
Segun.....na womanizer....tho dint do much in school
Elijah too is a womanizer,a pastors son and an instrumentalist......sometimes he brings weird ugly girls to the room nd starts bleeping them even wen we his roomies re sleeping or awake....sometimes he'd beg me to pls excuse him if d oda roomie aint arround
Segun sometimes too is stingy...finking he is wise....i remember that day....hmmmm....elijah,,,,aka elijooo...
He brought one prostitute bt forgot to buy condom
We searched the whole hostel block that night looking for condom for him...i pitied him dat nite sha....anyway...in all,i miss them so much.....

J-block, igbinedion university okada.....i hailhail kiss

J Block? ! Igbinedion ? ?

Mehn . . I hate that school. 419 students. . Weed smoking boys. . General Vanity mentality. . Lecturer will write and wipe off immediately. .

I Ran away after one semester
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by oweniwe(m): 11:00am On Jul 25, 2014
mstik: Lol u Carry pot outside for everyone to see?

Yes na. It wasn't my pot so i don't care. . The guy just carry the pot back inside, covered it and went out. He later came back and started eating the rice like that. . By next morning, everything finish
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by iluvweed(m): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2014
kanobi: r u a cultist

Ex-cultist !

Graduated almost a decade ago!

No big deal so far I came out alive!

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by countsparrow: 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
My flatmates during service wer d best, gbagbe story... We wer 7 in number, three of us left our various rooms to join dem in der 4 bedroom flat... We all had our flaws, but we neva let dat affect our relationship, Life der was mad fun... Gist into d wee hours of d morning, d boys game like der is no tomorrow wen it is our turn to have lite, and der was neva a dull moment in dat house... Shout out to my real pple MIKOLO, TONSHI, TUNNEL RAT, EFEX, OBOGRO, NWOZUZU...
Omuo, Ekiti rocked!!!
Your boy loves u, SPARROW...
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Zeusd3(m): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
during my 200level.... a roommate of mine can sleep any where.... jst mak sleep no catch am oooo nah we dey go fetch am .... him fone n property dey loss everytime wer him go sleep..lol

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by flyca: 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
tranxo:
Hmmmmm.....u never talk wetin happen oo.

Na you get your mouth
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by tranxo(m): 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
flyca:

Na you get your mouth
You can have it if you want. It's all yours for the asking. You might even like the experience more than your usual. Lol.
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Jazzgreen(m): 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
My rummate snores. #pisses me off. I nw sleep in classes these days
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by sisiafrika(f): 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
xynerise: grin grin grin. I no go forget wetin Emeka do me grin
angry
xynerise: grin grin grin. I no go forget wetin Emeka do me grin
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by sisiafrika(f): 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
kulyie: 100-200level had the noisiest roommate ever.this babe will bring 2 of her other girlfriends,tthey will jist endlessly even in the night when I wake up to read they are still jisting.WWhen they now finally sleep she that is my room mate will sleep on the bed and her 2 friends will sleep on the stolen matress they took from 2rooms next to mine because those ones don't lock their room.the good thing is they don't perform their nonsense near my area because squatting friends is illegal talk more of stealing so they knew i could release their secrets at anytime so they always limited their nonsense to their corner.

As if that's not enough they turned the room into a permanent room so I technically had 3 roomates.the one thing I found very annoying is that the 3 of them with their big brez and big a33 will sleep stark nakid anyhow.some will open their bushy power house and some will turn up their big bom bom to my side.

The day we had a brawl which led to our friendship was when I left my pot of stew on my camp gas and she jarunpa sote the whole stew fell on her nakid body.it was the sound of pots that woke me up and so I got up feeling so upset saying xyx if you don't want me to disgrace you today am finishing all my lectures by 3.30pm before I get back my stew with 9 pieces of turkey must be in the same place you mistakenly hit it.her friend who brought all of them was begging me I said no.the next thing see free for all fight . nothing wey we no call ourselves finish grin

sha when I remembered she was squatting I said let day break i will report. So I was there on my bed waiting till I slept again. When I woke up see 3 of them kneeling down to beg me in front of my bed.i sha shakara small I said ehen I have heard but you have to buy my stew again. They said no problem. They bought it with we are sorry card they use to make outside and dropped it on my bed

We sha made up and the following week I said this your idea of sleeping nakid and waking up to see bushy vj early in the morning I don't like it. You people should change. What if thieves break in. I eventually bought them night wears we madr up and became good buddies grin

the following month was her birthday so we all ran around arranging for her birthday. By 300 level the school wanted to change them we all begged and eventually left us so we became roomies till we graduated we later had each others back. If one of them sees a nice outfit she will buy or even food stuffs and if I see something nice like a shoe we will buy.on a night to our graduation we went clubbing

nysc we didn't see again. Fate separated us.one went for nysc in abuja the second was in Port Harcourt and the one in abuja got retained after nysc.shes settled there and the second one is married so since years we only talk on phone n ping we haven't had time to see but they are still in my heart kiss

kulyie mama. But u were too graphic oooo. Bushy vj keee? @pukessss
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by sisiafrika(f): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
FrancisTony:

Peeps moan while masturbating? *surprised* sad
u can pretend sha! U no do am before? Iffa hear!

1 Like

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by laykhorn(m): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
My 100Level roomate can f;ck anything as far as it puts on a skirt. That got him the nick "minister of woman affairs"
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
bilexg:

bobo, a fellw awo squatter dy hail u bck.
gr8 ife.....we don many for here...my fellow awoite..

1 Like

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by SenatorJames(m): 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
muaa: My room mate in 100L hates washing plates after eating then the other one always pray at the highest volume thereby waking everyone up due to excess shout of "enemy die!! Die by fire!"
MFM in action!!!

"Die by fire" since 1800

1 Like

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Talius(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
My current roommate cos I'm in year 1 is psychologically imbalanced, he store dirty plates that I hate dirty cloths that I also hate. put the rag under his bed, doesn't mop the floor. neither does he close the window xos of mosquito I'm tired of complaining
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by SenatorJames(m): 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
DankemzI: Mine was Wanking abi na Mustarbation omo to sleep wake this guy de self-service, all my dirty unwashed clothes this uses it, before and after sex this guy de self-service. He self-services like 8 times a day, i confronted him he said its a psycological problem!

Omo 1st week 2geda i wear jean the sleep, i feel say with dis kind urge de guy fit grab me kolumbi for nyt grin grin grin
He does'nt contribute money for food forming broke but always eating lunch with them girls at Apples. Na dis 1 vex me pass sote i start to de chop mama put every,... But i like home cooked food, i fed him for a semester then realised his antics later i was so mad at myself!
Dont tell me your signature is talking about Retired General Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by flyca: 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
tranxo:
You can have it if you want. It's all yours for the asking. You might even like the experience more than your usual. Lol.

What ever you are insinuating, pls stop it. Its hurtful.

My roommate was like a sister to me. She was a very nice person to be with. She just had a few words but always full of smiles. When I met her the first time about a year ago, she was just a pure ajebo. An American than has never been with a black before. It amazes me how much she was willing to learn. Within the school year, she learnt to wash her clothes, tidy the room, sweep, clean and share things. These were things she never knew how to do before she came here. She is very respectful and never dragged for anything! She thought me some Spanish and learned to help me maintain my African hair. Lol. I really love her. I spoke with her family a couple of times too.

But one year has gone. We have rounded up our studies and she is on her way to home now. I just cried seeing her off.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by teewhybabee(f): 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
Upon say unilorin strict wit so many rules and regulations, dis babe wud still go out, drink and get drunk, start vomiting all over d place, and xpect me (as d mummy of d room) to take care of her. She lazy die, almost ate our foodstuff b4 semester even began proper, she takes our tinx in our absence and sometyms she tell at oda tyms she wud just keep mute... Had to endure by always reminding our selves that "na only dis session na" or "na only one week remain" and "its a matter of days"

1 Like

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by teewhybabee(f): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
Felixjude: For the benefit of new university entrants, leaving with someone in school is never an easy ride, even when such person(s) is a relative. It takes tolerant to get along. We all got our own flaws and people tolerate us. However, its always better to look for someone of your kind, its makes it a lot easier. Live with someone who will complement you or challenge you to be a better person......in life, you meet all kinds of people.
u can't know d real behaviour of a person until uve bin togeda for like 3months or more, as for we female folks, don't EVER join foodstuffs or cook togeda, dat tin dey scatter friendship like kilode, cook on ur own dey share wit ur roomate if u want.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by ridimic1: 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
mine in hall3 block b uniben..dis yoruba guy from akure frys palm oil even at 2am undecided den i go just get up de tink my life..
200l til i graj i stayed alone,,,and it was so kool

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
sisiafrika: u can pretend sha! U no do am before? Iffa hear!

LMAO! grin Take it easy. I never pretended.

I was only surprised at the word "Moan".. You gerrit? undecided
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
FrancisTony:

LMAO! grin Take it easy. I never pretended.

I was only surprised at the word "Moan".. You gerrit? undecided

so, you're not denying you do it grin
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
rationalmind:

so, you're not denying you do it grin

Neither did I accept I do it. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo / Science Lab To Medical Lab Or Nursing Possibility / College Of Education Akamkpa Expels Student For Refusal To Sing National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.