Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? (20129 Views)

The Bad Welfare Condition Of Students In OAU (Photos) / What Will You Do If Your Roommate Do This? / The Bad And Good Experiences At Bowen University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by b3llo(m): 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
DankemzI: Mine was Wanking abi na Mustarbation omo to sleep wake this guy de self-service, all my dirty unwashed clothes this uses it, before and after sex this guy de self-service. He self-services like 8 times a day, i confronted him he said its a psycological problem!

Omo 1st week 2geda i wear jean the sleep, i feel say with dis kind urge de guy fit grab me kolumbi for nyt grin grin grin
He does'nt contribute money for food forming broke but always eating lunch with them girls at Apples. Na dis 1 vex me pass sote i start to de chop mama put every,... But i like home cooked food, i fed him for a semester then realised his antics later i was so mad at myself!
na luck u chop aswear u for hear 4X4 inside ur ass

1 Like

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Yinkatolu: 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
Akamu ibiam hall

1 Like

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by kstyle2(m): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
Godspearl: I had a lot of roommates while in school (15) 4 in a room from 100level to 600 except 200 when I stayed off-campus.100 level 1of my roommate ok my bunkky like putting her stuffs on my bed cuz I was closer to d wardrobe which I don't like,400 level 1 of my roomate farts too much chai,500level my coursemate who happens to be my roommate uses my stuff without my consent and she begs too much(ojukokoro),600level my roommate brings too many guys into d room which makes me uncomfortable. I also av my flaws cuz I have terrible mood swings and can talk to u dis minute and d next minute I don't wanna talk to u.Queen Idia Hall...Live and Let's Live
u really had ur hands full o...mine wz damn quiet...kinda creepy dat i evn thought he wz gay but what you can never také away 4rm him wz his cleanliness. Thru him, i learnt bedspread shldn't be used more than 3 days,the curtains must be washed evry wknd and properly ironed. U canf neva see a grain of sand in the house. Not that i wz dirty o but i saw som1 way cleaner than me. I remember when a chick came visiting(she later got devoured dat 9te) and wntd 2 use d toilet, after using it she told me dat somm1 can eat comfortably in d toilet
Now i dnt joke abt my bedsreads, towels and i feel glad i wz able to také his positive attributes and add to mine

26 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mehn skul was fun sha buh I had this roomie who was fond of polluting d air while sleeping so I was used to waking up to foul air all through my first year.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by VocalWalls: 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
chloe7: I lived in Awo in U.I and the bad habit my roommate had was always opening the door down, so mosquitoes will enter and I always having malaria, at some point I seized her keys when she left the key at the door and went out and left the door opened, she never cared about her other room mates and she rarely fell ill

I'd have simply purchased a mosquito net if I were you.

@OP; mine would heap the kitchen sink with dirty plates, the house will stink and he'd still be comfortable in it.

After an SOS thread on nairaland, I had to place sticky notes all around the kitchen with the inscription "wash dishes immediately after use"

Worked for about 4 days, then the whole heaping routine continued.

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Haywhymido(m): 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mine God, he made me cry n go thru semi hell.He is so carefree with d (abusive) words dat come out of his mouth.envy of me n everything i do.4 d years we lived together he is nearest to me but in my heart he is d farthest. There is simply nothing u can do to satisfy him. Life goes on sha.

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Oahray: 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
Pyroclast:

I wasn't hyper, bro!
Them dey do Vet Medecine for Uniben?
Juz asking o!
I'm still not hyper.
I missed the part in that post where she mentioned vet medicine. Point it out or chillax. I based my comment on that her post I quoted.

Na wa o. People reading our posts would think we are struggling to prove we know her better. I no follow you drag babe jare.
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by freecocoa(f): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
Smartsyn: you trusted her with your guy and she gave him the p-treatment??
and I'm supposed to worry or care about something like that?, if that was the case, I'd mention both of them.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by trevolady(f): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mine was a pig,she'll always drop her used menstruation pad on d room cupboard(where we put our cookin pots) sometimes on her bed,she won't sweep d room when its her turn,after correctin her so many times n her nt changin,we gave up on her!

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Decibel: 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
*policing the thread against derailers*
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
LOOOL Had wonderful roomies! i miss them all sad

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by simplex2: 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
1st year:- stayed with a wayward student. He was always drinking and coming back to the room to vomit. I could tolerate all his shortcomings but the vomit was just a no-no as he would most times leave it till the morning, by then all the fabrics in the room will be oozing even after packing the vomit. We both payed for the room but I left the room for him to pay for another room at the same lodge just after a semester.

Stayed alone till my 500 level when my best friend and course mate decided we should live together.

He was almost perfect. He can't cook but brings loads of foodstuffs from home while coming. We contribute to buy other things. He was the best roomie ever! I always make him sleep out when I have a babe coming over but he hardly complains. He loves movies and can watch it all night but I just manage since he endures my own shortcomings. We won the best roommates during our lodge graduation party. Some people actually thought we were siblings. We're still friends today.

24 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Akshow: 12:42am On Jul 25, 2014
My first year in school, I had this jakometer room mate that made me feel sooooo unserious. He lives d room 5am everyday to go to school. When I ask him y, he said reading very early in d morning enters his brain well. When he comes back after lectures and eat (anyone who arrive first cook. We both can cook), he rest a bit and by 6pm he is on his way to library. He doesn't come back till 10 after which he will use rechargeable lamp (the popular maroon colour radio rechargeable) to read till 12. The funny thing is that he is studying social studies education. Though he explains to me that he is slow in learning and doesn't understand easily that's y he had to study constantly. I tried keeping up with his reading habit but fell flat. I felt soooo unserious and always praise him. That was until our result was out and me that read moderately hit 4point in my own dept but my jakometer friend was on 2 point something in social studies education. I felt bad for him but learnt my lesson never to use another man's wrist watch to do my own work.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 25, 2014
Of d greatest Ife! I b squatter so na y i go complain? S/o 2 all my fellow squatters, keep d flag flying!

9 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 25, 2014
I lived in the hostel in 100L, we were four in the room, 2 100L student, a 300L and a 500L. The 500L happened to be my bunkie, that girl knows how to borrow garri ;Dthe first time I bought a pack of pure water she entertained her visitors with it, she then jokingly promised to return it, to my surprise she bought only half pack, she saw me pick just one nd she locked the remaining one up. The 100L student doesn't know how to cook, we become close and I chose to cook for both of us, she is as lazy as anything, she didn't take school serious, she would have influenced me badly if we continued together. The 300L student is the worst, she is very proud and expect me nd the other 100L student to greet her first, I stopped greeting her o! The girl can possibly fry herself in the room but won't allow me to fry ordinary fish, she locks up her food immediately after cooking and nobody dare touch any of her thing, she never sweep sadshe stopped my frnds from visiting cos of her behavior. I told dad I couldn't live in hostel anymore nd I now live with my frnd, she is also my departmental mate, we are best of frnds. She has so much influenced my live positively, she sees that I go to fellowship, her bible reading habit has made started reading mine too. She empties the bin while I do most of the plates washing. Our room could be super neat sometimes while it could be dirty at times too, it depends on how busy we are. It will be our 3rd year together after this semester nd I dnt see reason why I should live alone. cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by zieraw2005(m): 1:44am On Jul 25, 2014
Hmmm dis one is interesting, my roomie likes girls and likes opening my bags to short my beverages. Choi i just remembered bak in d days. Any ways it was fun cha

1 Like

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by mstik(f): 2:42am On Jul 25, 2014
I guess I've been blessed with wonderful roomies all along! Maybe I had the probs sef cuz I wasn't the tidiest person but love dey lol!
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by mstik(f): 2:54am On Jul 25, 2014
K
IAMBREEZY: I was here
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by mstik(f): 2:56am On Jul 25, 2014
I've always had neat freaks as roomies and in 200l, one of my roommates had OCD sef, she was dat neat so keeping the room tidy was never a problem and all my roomies turned out to be my very good friends.
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by mstik(f): 2:58am On Jul 25, 2014
The one I didnt like was when someone sat down with pants on my bed...ew! I always washed my bed sheet after that lol
Oahray: uniben... Hall 2... Shotput... grin

@ topic, living with strangers is never rosy. Many things can easily be forgiven, but the thing I disliked the most was when a room mate would lay on my bed without a shirt on and even get up sweating angry
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Gofwane(m): 3:53am On Jul 25, 2014
my room mate had dis bad habbit of talking wyl sleeping. Somtyms, he'll jst burst out laughing.
Me kuma i had dis habbit of eating late @ nyt. Dn't knw if it angered him.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 25, 2014
Mofo used to bed wet.....and he was on the top bunk while i was on the lower bunk.......i used to wake him with a dirty slap always....he will never forget me! this was in junior secondary though!

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by shox(m): 4:36am On Jul 25, 2014
one thing i hate about my room mate is his masturbating skills.....especially when he starts moaning like a cow

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by LyfeJennings(m): 4:44am On Jul 25, 2014
I know I was so much of a character when I was an undergraduate. Wish peeps who knew me back then could write exactly how they saw me (I'm very sure not a single one would have something good to write).
Apart from being filthy (HATED DIRT WITH A PASSION) & stealing or being a glutton. I was as crazy as almost all the crazy roomies that are mentioned here.
Dont cook cos i dont know how to & I hardly eat. Was more of cornflakes and biscuits guy & hardly eat when my roommates cooked. I have never taken garri or any swallow so I looked weird b4 them. I can smoke 10packs of cigarette and would never drink (only became a social drunk in my final year).
I am a music freak.mean real music but they do more of the Ajegunle dancehall...
I was just a weirdo. I knew EVERY fine girl in school but I never had a single girlfriend and I was a self service addict tho it was coded sha.

Those are my flaws. Would write what bout my roomie in a min

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by LyfeJennings(m): 4:47am On Jul 25, 2014
shox: one thing i hate about my room mate is his masturbating skills.....especially when he starts moaning like a cow

Ur roomie is mad. As much as I was addicted to self servicing,I did it only in the bathroom.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by AderibigbeAAA(m): 4:58am On Jul 25, 2014
Godspearl: I had a lot of roommates while in school (15) 4 in a room from 100level to 600 except 200 when I stayed off-campus.100 level 1of my roommate ok my bunkky like putting her stuffs on my bed cuz I was closer to d wardrobe which I don't like,400 level 1 of my roomate farts too much chai,500level my coursemate who happens to be my roommate uses my stuff without my consent and she begs too much(ojukokoro),600level my roommate brings too many guys into d room which makes me uncomfortable. I also av my flaws cuz I have terrible mood swings and can talk to u dis minute and d next minute I don't wanna talk to u.Queen Idia Hall...Live and Let's Live

Greatest Uite...
when did you graduated

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 25, 2014
My room mate used to snore and whistle so loudly when sleeping,I always had to cover my head with a pillow .

1 Like

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Guidette(f): 5:09am On Jul 25, 2014
My closest friend's roommate used to sleep over with his girlfriend on the bed. The problem was that they shared a double decker bed and my friend was on the bottom while his roommate and gf were on top. It was a whole semester of crazy. They used to rock the bed so much sometimes that my roommate could not sleep; too much kissy noises; clothes and other belongings ended up either on my roommates head or on the floor; she fell off the bed once; their place was super messy…
I used to make fun of him even though i felt bad for him until one day a flatmate of mine brought her bf home and had a whole night of marathon sex_ where she was screaming till daybreak. It was the worst experience i ever had and made me appreciate what my friend was going through. embarassed
The icing on the cake was when the girl that used to stay over at my friend's told my group of friends that she was a virgin and i was like biiiiitttttttcccchhhhh… lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by sod09(m): 5:13am On Jul 25, 2014
he cooks very late at nite and usually sleep up in the process and I help him finish d cooking.....he did it again, but wen I noticed he was about to cook I slept off only to wake.. .everywhere was black out and smoke coming from d kitchen, I ran for my life didn't even wake him grin
and he also snores

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by flyca: 5:16am On Jul 25, 2014
My roommate is good! I mean every word of it. No need for long story, the babe is good. I always told her that if I were a guy, I will marry her. Lol

My roommate was like a sister to me. She was a very
nice person to be with. She just had a few words but
always full of smiles. When I met her the first time
about a year ago, she was just a pure ajebo. An
American than has never been with a black before. It
amazes me how much she was willing to learn. Within
the school year, she learnt to wash her clothes, tidy
the room, sweep, clean and share things. These were
things she never knew how to do before she came
here. She is very respectful and never dragged for
anything! She thought me some Spanish and learned
to help me maintain my African hair. Lol. I really love
her. I spoke with her family a couple of times too.
But one year has gone. We have rounded up our
studies and she is on her way to home now. I just
cried seeing her off.

Oh.. I almost forgot the title of the thread. Well she had her "no sides". Lol. She always wanted to please everyone and will end up getting into trouble. And when she doesn't want to attend classes, she fakes "ill". Sometimes, she over-drinks too.

6 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by bilexg(m): 5:46am On Jul 25, 2014
BoluGabriel: Of d greatest Ife! I b squatter so na y i go complain? S/o 2 all my fellow squatters, keep d flag flying!

bobo, a fellw awo squatter dy hail u bck.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Dangers Of A Certificate-conscious Education System! / FG Apologizes To Students, Parents Over Prolonged ASUU Strike / Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.