Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,308 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? (20120 Views)

The Bad Welfare Condition Of Students In OAU (Photos) / What Will You Do If Your Roommate Do This? / The Bad And Good Experiences At Bowen University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Ashmark(m): 5:53am On Jul 25, 2014
He love cookin rice with granded pepper, eatin d rice from big bowl and smokin weed early in the morning.....That guy soak.......Yet, I like him

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Godspearl(f): 6:46am On Jul 25, 2014
AderibigbeAAA:

Greatest Uite...
when did you graduated

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by jericco1(m): 6:48am On Jul 25, 2014
Yet to have one though
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by livingstoneony(m): 6:49am On Jul 25, 2014
Haywhymido: Mine God, he made me cry n go thru semi hell.He is so carefree with d (abusive) words dat come out of his mouth.envy of me n everything i do.4 d years we lived together he is nearest to me but in my heart he is d farthest. There is simply nothing u can do to satisfy him. Life goes on sha.
hmmmm sounds like y'all were in love undecided

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Jhosh(m): 6:58am On Jul 25, 2014
Cee as person wey no live 4 hostel also dey post.
NAIRALAND#WEA PLP DEY 4UM
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by shilexholly(m): 7:13am On Jul 25, 2014
Ma own guys 2 like woman....dere woman go kom D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ look me like small boy cos ma guy go don tell dem lies...use ma laptop toast dem......1 day I just took ma tin d girl kom mit me say she won watch film....I say make she go film house now.....she won D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ para naso me 2 para say na ur papa buy lapi 4 me d girl open mouth like were....since d̶̲̥̅̊α† day ehen she D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fear me....it was funny jare girls 2 D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ mumu

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by xynerise: 7:19am On Jul 25, 2014
grin grin grin. I no go forget wetin Emeka do me grin
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 25, 2014
100-200level had the noisiest roommate ever.this babe will bring 2 of her other girlfriends,tthey will jist endlessly even in the night when I wake up to read they are still jisting.WWhen they now finally sleep she that is my room mate will sleep on the bed and her 2 friends will sleep on the stolen matress they took from 2rooms next to mine because those ones don't lock their room.the good thing is they don't perform their nonsense near my area because squatting friends is illegal talk more of stealing so they knew i could release their secrets at anytime so they always limited their nonsense to their corner.

As if that's not enough they turned the room into a permanent room so I technically had 3 roomates.the one thing I found very annoying is that the 3 of them with their big brez and big a33 will sleep stark nakid anyhow.some will open their bushy power house and some will turn up their big bom bom to my side.

The day we had a brawl which led to our friendship was when I left my pot of stew on my camp gas and she jarunpa sote the whole stew fell on her nakid body.it was the sound of pots that woke me up and so I got up feeling so upset saying xyx if you don't want me to disgrace you today am finishing all my lectures by 3.30pm before I get back my stew with 9 pieces of turkey must be in the same place you mistakenly hit it.her friend who brought all of them was begging me I said no.the next thing see free for all fight . nothing wey we no call ourselves finish grin

sha when I remembered she was squatting I said let day break i will report. So I was there on my bed waiting till I slept again. When I woke up see 3 of them kneeling down to beg me in front of my bed.i sha shakara small I said ehen I have heard but you have to buy my stew again. They said no problem. They bought it with we are sorry card they use to make outside and dropped it on my bed

We sha made up and the following week I said this your idea of sleeping nakid and waking up to see bushy vj early in the morning I don't like it. You people should change. What if thieves break in. I eventually bought them night wears we madr up and became good buddies grin

the following month was her birthday so we all ran around arranging for her birthday. By 300 level the school wanted to change them we all begged and eventually left us so we became roomies till we graduated we later had each others back. If one of them sees a nice outfit she will buy or even food stuffs and if I see something nice like a shoe we will buy.on a night to our graduation we went clubbing

nysc we didn't see again. Fate separated us.one went for nysc in abuja the second was in Port Harcourt and the one in abuja got retained after nysc.shes settled there and the second one is married so since years we only talk on phone n ping we haven't had time to see but they are still in my heart kiss

17 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Domwiz4all(m): 7:34am On Jul 25, 2014
I only had roommates in my 1St year. I guess de had no option dan to tolerate my snoring and I in turn had to learn How to sleep wit loud music playing true out d night
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 25, 2014

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by eduxerxes: 7:39am On Jul 25, 2014
My Room mate is a fat kid wey dey study law. The guy family rich wella, but this guy sabi chop like hell. We go cook rice wey suppose stay for two days, but this guy go wake by 1am for night con dey devour evrytin for kitchen like say him be winch. At the end, we go incur double expenses in a month. And the tin be say him go always want make we contribute for foodstuff 50-50. Whereas na him dey finish am within 3 days oooo! Apart from this kasala, nothing else, we be big boys for IMSU in those days, Thank God say na for him final year we stay 2geda.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Teespice(f): 7:42am On Jul 25, 2014
One habit I find annoying is gossip. The roomates I have had to live with are pros when it comes to gossip.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by OCcool: 7:51am On Jul 25, 2014
Yinkatolu: Akamu ibiam hall
Hall 4 beans

1 Like

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by SupaJoe(m): 8:01am On Jul 25, 2014
I have not really stayed with strangers all through my life until my 1st yr in poly.....I had these 2 room mates who can snore very well, to d extend that in a whole section I slept outside the room. am not with them anymore......
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Pricelezz(m): 8:05am On Jul 25, 2014
I had dis rummate who doesn't smoke weed buh he consumes more dan pple dat smokes. D guy na glutton 2d xtent dat ma frnds were like dude, hw do u cope wit dis guy cux he eats 2much n funny a tin he doesn't contribute cux he's always broke accordin 2 em buh neva failed 2 buy a new shirt or jean anytime he complained of bin broke. He's very dirty. All he knws is hw 2 apply relaxer n facial cream jt 2 attract gals. Atimes he doesn't bath b4 goin 4 lectures. He can wear his boxers 4 more 5days cux he had jt 2 den.....nd neva contented wit his own stuff. He will wear n dirty ma clothes buh neva washes dem.....d xperience I got 4rm em made me swore neva 2 have a rummate cux 2 me its beta 2pay d whole rent n b left with nutin jt 2 have peace of mind and be comfortable n ur house dan 2 share d bills wit someone.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Eseose9(f): 8:17am On Jul 25, 2014
Godspearl: I had a lot of roommates while in school (15) 4 in a room from 100level to 600 except 200 when I stayed off-campus.100 level 1of my roommate ok my bunkky like putting her stuffs on my bed cuz I was closer to d wardrobe which I don't like,400 level 1 of my roomate farts too much chai,500level my coursemate who happens to be my roommate uses my stuff without my consent and she begs too much(ojukokoro),600level my roommate brings too many guys into d room which makes me uncomfortable. I also av my flaws cuz I have terrible mood swings and can talk to u dis minute and d next minute I don't wanna talk to u.Queen Idia Hall...Live and Let's Live
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 25, 2014
Hmmm, my own na wan babe wey I agree to accommodate for my place until she find house, I no mind because of the side benefits of a guy living with a girl wink, but after a while this babe just dey show her true color small small, laziness, I dey talk, dey still tolerate am until I get serious sickness com decide to travel go house go take treatment, after about a week for hospital I come go back, the babe don travel, wetin my guys for the lodge use greet me na stories, say the babe invite her long time bf come stay for my place throughout that week wey I no dey, I lock up decide say that na matter for another time until I enter my room come see calamity, the room dey smell like rat mortuary, my bedsheet Don change color from light blue to dark brown, and unwashed plates full kitchen, 1st of all I carry the sheet go throway, then I come enter the bathroom, dat wan dey like public toilet, as come dey wash bathroom wetin I see for ground na another guy sperm, for my bathroom....... sad as the girl dey come back d next day I dey give am red card.

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by finfol007(m): 8:32am On Jul 25, 2014
I wasnt a perfect roomie....cos i lacmed content......always taking whats not mine....stopped now tho!!!
My roomiez,,,,,,chei......bad boiz
Segun.....na womanizer....tho dint do much in school
Elijah too is a womanizer,a pastors son and an instrumentalist......sometimes he brings weird ugly girls to the room nd starts bleeping them even wen we his roomies re sleeping or awake....sometimes he'd beg me to pls excuse him if d oda roomie aint arround
Segun sometimes too is stingy...finking he is wise....i remember that day....hmmmm....elijah,,,,aka elijooo...
He brought one prostitute bt forgot to buy condom
We searched the whole hostel block that night looking for condom for him...i pitied him dat nite sha....anyway...in all,i miss them so much.....

J-block, igbinedion university okada.....i hailhail kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by JEITO: 8:34am On Jul 25, 2014
My first year I was in the hostel, trust me, you don't know how frustrating the hostel Can be until you have an ebira and a guru architecture students as roomates.

Boy no dey see space for him own room because if no be the association of Adais and wawoes, na archi students with their big big drawing boards don collect all d space for the room.

If you go read for class for night, e go beta if u crash dia afta reading because by the time u return room, somebody must don take ur bed.

From 200L to 500L, off K things with my 2guys-men: fun all the way. Never a dull moment because our place became the meeting place for all our friends.

Mehn! You never know how fun school can be until you are with coded-guys especially your dept friends.
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by LLVelly: 8:41am On Jul 25, 2014
Back then in esut(agbani) my first room8 lives with his area friends,no property he only comearound unofficialy wit a girl if he wants to 4k, oneday we started squable then I started punching him anytime he wants to squable sotey he finds person wey balance him money. D 2nd guy dey worst. I no sabi cook so I go give am money #300 to 400 make he cook b4 I go return from school, him & his friends don finish every tin,dem go jus remain N70 fud for pot. The young guy na chain smoker plus he got a lot of smokin friends,my room is always untidy. My things starts missing,then wen the rent expire he no agree pay rent. I just pack commot coz na me landlord dey disturb for phone. After that I swear no room8 again coz I no wan die young.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by tranxo(m): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Had d 1st brief roomate that wanted to snatch my bf wey bin dey entertain me with exotic cars/america gift den...didn't even bother bc na d guy money I bin like...tho he came back to me after bleeping her, nd I just kept him dre to show ha say no be today (she changed sch almost immediately). The 2nd 1...thankGod I didnt kill dat girl ...it wasn't easy (as @ my 3rd yr 2nd Sem) so much guys coming to check on me uninvited so my stupid head told me getting a room mate was the way out. Naso I take buy market - got this 1yr student, she had a tiny body o, so i tot she wud be like 15/16 ... I was 19 going on 20 then ...this girl was a problem, she can go for all the whole parties on campus, then when she gets there she wont shut up o (she would gist them my life history)...also bring the guy(s) she met @ d party back to the room, then the 1s that had guts would even start chyking me...they would be like 'so the next party, Lizy would bring u along' ...chai I wan die. I kept on wondering what was giving her the guts, So 1 day I broke into ha box (tricks I learnt from boarding sch) and saw her birth cert, she was even older than my elder bro with 4yrs. I almost get heart attack that day...lmao
Chei! Aunty you can lie ooo. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 25, 2014
iluvweed: I remember biobaku hall way back lol 12 in a room, six bunks! Got to the room and the first night I rolled a big jumbo! Meehn see as small boys were shouting hehehe. They reported and I was fined! Then from then I smoked with my fellow ganja men at the kitchenette!
The remaining 4 yrs was spent with a saint! He would wash my clothes, wash all dishes, run errands for me, as in this guy was too nice I began to hate him for his kindness! Lol but we where both ganja men.
r u a cultist
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2014
tranxo:
Chei! Aunty you can lie ooo. cheesy
lol, how did I lie now?
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by lalasticlala(m): 9:18am On Jul 25, 2014
hahahahahahaha

am so much loving this thread
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by gorgeousnogo(f): 9:24am On Jul 25, 2014
My rommate can snore. Big time one ooo. Made me vow 2 ask my future hubby if he snores b4 marrying him
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 25, 2014
DankemzI: Mine was Wanking abi na Mustarbation omo to sleep wake this guy de self-service, all my dirty unwashed clothes this uses it, before and after sex this guy de self-service. He self-services like 8 times a day, i confronted him he said its a psycological problem!

Omo 1st week 2geda i wear jean the sleep, i feel say with dis kind urge de guy fit grab me kolumbi for nyt grin grin grin
He does'nt contribute money for food forming broke but always eating lunch with them girls at Apples. Na dis 1 vex me pass sote i start to de chop mama put every,... But i like home cooked food, i fed him for a semester then realised his antics later i was so mad at myself!

Chineke shocked gringrin
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by tranxo(m): 9:28am On Jul 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie: lol, how did I lie now?
Despite the looks and the online confidence, I don't believe you are ''that'' popular with guys offline. cheesy
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Felixjude(m): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2014
For the benefit of new university entrants, leaving with someone in school is never an easy ride, even when such person(s) is a relative. It takes tolerant to get along. We all got our own flaws and people tolerate us. However, its always better to look for someone of your kind, its makes it a lot easier. Live with someone who will complement you or challenge you to be a better person......in life, you meet all kinds of people.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Srallens(m): 9:33am On Jul 25, 2014
It was always a sleepless nyt 4me! Ma rum mate snores more dan any pig I've ever seen! U can hear him snores if u're staying two or three rums frm ours. It was so annoying. I hv to record his snoring one day and replay it for him to hear. N he wil neva cuk even dou his lectures terminated earlier. In my 300 level, we hv to part way.
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by dammyjay93(m): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2014
trevolady: Mine was a pig,she'll always drop her used menstruation pad on d room cupboard(where we put our cookin pots) sometimes on her bed,she won't sweep d room when its her turn,after correctin her so many times n her nt changin,we gave up on her!
shocked eeewww!
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2014
shox: one thing i hate about my room mate is his masturbating skills.....especially when he starts moaning like a cow

Peeps moan while masturbating? *surprised* sad
Re: What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? by dammyjay93(m): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2014
BoluGabriel: Of d greatest Ife! I b squatter so na y i go complain? S/o 2 all my fellow squatters, keep d flag flying!
hehehe grin na we

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Apologizes To Students, Parents Over Prolonged ASUU Strike / How I Got Caught Today Using Exam Chip Also Known As Ekpo / 5 Key Skills Most Nigerian Students Are Gradually Losing Due To Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.