Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

Apology Letter To My Gf.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apology Letter To My Gf.. (2685 Views)

Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander / My Apology Letter To My Man / An Apology Letter From Men To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apology Letter To My Gf.. by Kaymania(m): 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
Guys, i stumbled upon this somewhere and it kinda resembles the solution to my problem(my gf broke up with me)
so I think maybe it will help solve the prob...
what do you think ?

Words will never fully express how sorry I am, but I truly hope that it is a good start:
I’m sorry.
I regret nothing more in life than what I have done to you. It was wrong, stupid and immature and you do not deserve any of the grief and anger I have caused you.
I can’t bear to see you unhappy because of my actions. When our relationship began, I promised{to myself}that I would make you happy. I failed. I failed both of us.
But I want to make amends. I truly do. You’re too important of a person to lose and I hate myself for realizing that now rather than earlier. I understand the gravity of the situation, and I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me.
Please call me when you have the chance.
Love always

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apology Letter To My Gf.. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
Eya
Re: Apology Letter To My Gf.. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Be unique. Write your own piece for her.
Re: Apology Letter To My Gf.. by angela98(f): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
This apology letter sounds convincingly remorseful. The person sounds truly repentant. I just hope he is genuinely sorry because the heart of guys is very deep. Hmm!

2 Likes

Re: Apology Letter To My Gf.. by obyrich(m): 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
angela98: This apology letter sounds convincingly remorseful. The person sounds truly repentant. I just hope he is genuinely sorry because the heart of guys is very deep. Hmm!
I like your diction.
Re: Apology Letter To My Gf.. by Kaymania(m): 3:27am On Jul 25, 2014
IfyAngela: Eya
Aye
Re: Apology Letter To My Gf.. by Kaymania(m): 3:28am On Jul 25, 2014
Ceasar1: Be unique. Write your own piece for her.

okay, bro..
that makes it a no
Re: Apology Letter To My Gf.. by Kaymania(m): 3:30am On Jul 25, 2014
angela98: This apology letter sounds convincingly remorseful. The person sounds truly repentant. I just hope he is genuinely sorry because the heart of guys is very deep. Hmm!

i've repented..
did yu say 'heart of guys is very deep'
Re: Apology Letter To My Gf.. by ideology(m): 3:49am On Jul 25, 2014
Kaymania:

i've repented..
did yu say 'heart of guys is very deep'

You have repented, lollol grin
I thought you stumbled over it somewhere, lol

Sincerely, ur words touched my bones, if am the lady, you are forgiven since.
Re: Apology Letter To My Gf.. by Kaymania(m): 3:55am On Jul 25, 2014
ideology:

You have repented, lollol grin
I thought you stumbled over it somewhere, lol

Sincerely, ur words touched my bones, if am the lady, you are forgiven since.

i think thats a yes
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Apology Letter To My Gf.. by yachal: 10:09am On Mar 18, 2020
Re: Apology Letter To My Gf.. by doris4u(f): 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
angela98:
This apology letter sounds convincingly remorseful. The person sounds truly repentant. I just hope he is genuinely sorry because the heart of guys is very deep. Hmm!
As in seriously deep

(1) (Reply)

What Did You See In Your Lover That Got You Attracted To Him\her / Say No To Bleaching, Black Is Beautiful.. Check Out These Beautiful Black Faces / Help Me Out Romancelanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.