Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander (4447 Views)

Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic / The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) / How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
I create this out of my indepth sorrow and remorse I face now,,I know I took law into my hands,,I pray you all forgive me because I who criminalised her ,was also guilty of the offense,,but I have repented..
My only account Is unibenstudent and the others henceforth will no longer be used,,I pray romancelanders forgive me and Kristina forgive me,I missed u Kristina...if u create a new account on nairaland ..we romancelanders will be happy with u,...

#peace

1 Like

Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by thiefnubu(m): 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
Konji na real baskad embarassed

As no girl gree answer am for this section, na im make am wan dey try reconcile with his dead girlfriend undecided

AFTER U DON BETRAY HER, YOU STILL WAN FUCCK HER.... IS THAT HOW YOU USED TO DO? ...... Vaseline and Premier Soap is always there to fix your predicament embarassed

PLEASE STOP FAMZING AROUND, AND GET A JOB..... Even if na Gala and Lacasera you dey sell for inside hold-up for Third Mainland Bridge, e better pass all this Ashawo 10kobo wey you dey do for here angry

11 Likes

Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by iceberylin(m): 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
You don spoil market for seun abi angry
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by SeverusSnape(m): 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
UniBEN AGAIN
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by SeverusSnape(m): 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
WAS she banned
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
WAS she banned
she deactivated.
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by elantraceey(f): 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
Seriously you know this is uncalled for right undecided
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by SeverusSnape(m): 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
she deactivated.
But why?... sad
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey:
Seriously you know this is uncalled for right undecided
it was really pertinent and expedient that I created this because my arrogance and fast-forwardness was the cause of her de-activation,I was too judgmental and vindictive.
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

But why?... sad
I over judged her,,for having an alternate moniker..
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by yemicoal(m): 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tinubu:

As no girl gree answer am for this section, na im make am wan dey try reconcile with his dead girlfriend undecided

AFTER U DON BETRAY HER, YOU STILL WAN FUCCK HER.... IS THAT HOW YOU USED TO DO? ...... Vaseline and Premier Soap is always there to fix your predicament embarassed

PLEASE STOP FAMZING AROUND, AND GET A JOB..... Even if na Gala and Lacasera you dey sell for inside hold-up for Third Mainland Bridge, e better pass all this Ashawo 10kobo wey you dey do for here angry
lol... baba, I dey always feel u
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by remsonik(f): 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tinubu:

Lwtmb
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by englishmart(m): 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
I need to close this thread before it goes outta hand.

[img]http://www.ofm-forum.at/images/smilies/threadclosedt.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
englishmart:
I need to close this thread before it goes outta hand.

[img]http://www.ofm-forum.at/images/smilies/threadclosedt.gif[/img]
u well so?

1 Like

Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
it was really pertinent and expedient that I created this because my arrogance and fast-forwardness was the cause of her de-activation,I was too judgmental and vindictive.

Kneel down and apologize to her.
Don't forget to do same to me

1 Like

Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tinubu:

Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by SeverusSnape(m): 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I over judged her,,for having an alternate moniker..
Hmmmmm... But that shouldn't be enough reason for her to deactivate. undecided
Well, I believe she has her reasons, and I also believe she must have created another account. She may even be viewing this topic now you know... wink
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
brito:

Kneel down and apologize to her.
Don't forget to do same to me
ok I kneel down and beg to Kristina1 and Brito Who else again sef?
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Hazardd(m): 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
smh
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hmmmmm... But that shouldn't be enough reason for her to deactivate. undecided
Well, I believe she has her reasons, and I also believe she must have created another account. She may even be viewing this topic now you know... wink
well only God knows about that but I just hope she forgives me for my criminalizing her#cries.
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by SeverusSnape(m): 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
well only God knows about that but I just hope she forgives me for my criminalizing her#cries.
Come on!...Don't cry. tongue
Remember what you told me some weeks back. You said it's a sign of weakness to cry because of a girl, worst still in her presence, And I remember telling you "Jesus wept". cheesy

Anyways, Kristina, any where you are, please forgive Unibenstudent.
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by MrCork: 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I create this out of my indepth sorrow and remorse I face now,,I know I took law into my hands,,I pray you all forgive me because I who criminalised her ,was also guilty of the offense,,but I have repented..
My only account Is unibenstudent and the others henceforth will no longer be used,,I pray romancelanders forgive me and Kristina forgive me,I missed u Kristina...if u create a new account on nairaland ..we romancelanders will be happy with u,...

#peace

...sad...u beggin a female coz she reject u??..... U homebase people mennnnn!! undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Come on!...Don't cry. tongue
Remember what you told me some weeks back. You said it's a sign of weakness to cry because of a girl, worst still in her presence, And I remember telling you "Jesus wept". cheesy

Anyways, Kristina, any where you are, please forgive Unibenstudent.
yea u ryt,I will man up..I will but Kristina I need a reply on nairaland ohhh. angry
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tell us ur other moniker before we can accept ur apology
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ipledge:
Tell us ur other moniker before we can accept ur apology
if u had been following the romance section episodials u would have seen me ,exposing my very self ,by my very self.
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by mirexxx(f): 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
nice one Unibenstudent
I guess everything has been cleared now smiley
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Deefuray(f): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Forget all these big big grammer, you have her number, CALL HER!

3 Likes

Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
nice one Unibenstudent
I guess everything has been cleared now smiley
I hope so sha..
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Tallesty1(m): 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
Woman-wrappering is in your blood.

2 Likes

Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
Deefuray:

Forget all these big big grammer, you have her number, CALL HER!
emmm,ok I have it but she is still hesitant to create a new account sha.
Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tallesty1:
Woman-wrappering is on your blood.
no bro this is me swallowing my ego and pride to apologise to her.

1 Like

Re: Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
MrCork:

...sad...u beggin a female coz she reject u??..... U homebase people mennnnn!! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. / Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) / Is This Sufficient???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.