Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari (15334 Views)

I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari / We Now Have What It Takes To Defeat B’haram – PMB / Buhari Can Go Anywhere He Likes But He Must Defeat B’haram –soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by adamskutty(m): 4:35am On Jul 25, 2014
blocker:

We are fed up with you Nut/Nut people too where will you be without our oil and even if you had oil and we didn't which seaport would you and the richest man from the poorest region (Don goat abi na Dangote) use to sell your market. At least if we do trade by barter how much suya can be equated to a barrel of crude. Bloody parasites.
idiat don't say north but core north or north east and north west Cos the last time I checked north central is at par with the south, so be specific next time u lily livered inbred trout defiler

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Odika1: 4:37am On Jul 25, 2014
adamskutty: tell ur Ijaw lord to call his boys to order u warthog faced buffoon.

I must say ur ijaw Lord is the definition of ugliness, so ugly Beyond comprehension, good looking tall men like buhari must live, if anyone is to die, it's the ugly one that has to go.

atleast we won't be seeing scary ugly face like that on national Tv again. grin
one of the mad people that escaped from yaba left spotted*runs out to look for a chain*

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Shafiu1: 4:39am On Jul 25, 2014
Mogidi: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari

Hmmm!!

Boko haram presidential candidate now wants Boko haram defeated, interesting.....very interesting.

My advice to Buhari:
Always remember to pay your workers on time.

My advice to boko boys:
Next time don't miss.
If not that u think like a retard How do u expect their sponsorer will suggest a way to curb Bh..I wonder how clumsy you'll be without going to schl at all #So dumb

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 25, 2014
Buhari is a terrorist and an islamic bigot: unfit to be president

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 4:42am On Jul 25, 2014
Yes, Nigeria can defeat BH, but under an administration that continues to politicise bh for its narrow political gains this may remain a pipe dream. We need to defeat endemic corruption and impunity being raised by the Jonathan's regime, this will guarantee funds meant to equip the militry are used for the purchase of hardware not impeachment notice or an electoral war chest!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by adamskutty(m): 4:42am On Jul 25, 2014
Odika1: one of the mad people that escaped from yaba left spotted*runs out to look for a chain*
ain't u that nigga that went for a brain transplant the other day? I heard the brain rejected u ,piece of sh1t. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Shafiu1: 4:44am On Jul 25, 2014
Rilwayne001: GEJ & PEJ till 2015 val day...wether you guys like it or not.

Lets try another party we can just continue with this People Deceiving people of a party undecided
After 4 yrs the drunkard must leave..He won't rule forever his partner in crime (Drunkard Like u).

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by ALISMILE(m): 4:45am On Jul 25, 2014
Mogidi: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari

Hmmm!!

Boko haram presidential candidate now wants Boko haram defeated, interesting.....very interesting.

My advice to Buhari:
Always remember to pay your workers on time.

My advice to boko boys:
Next time don't miss.
hahahahaahah! Ur stupidity is funny! Y re u wastin ur time on foolishness? Are u this dull? Can u ever be employable? U don't even ve d intelligence to deceive a slowpoke! U must be a very small boy! Sincerely,u need to work on ur IQ!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by adamskutty(m): 4:48am On Jul 25, 2014
AdmiralPato:

Okay.. Thanks

Immaturity At Its Peak.
oh u suddenly began to play the cool guy. grin

Holt sh1t! this is hypocrisy at it's peak, but u threw some childish comments at me earlier now u malformity . grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Rilwayne001: 4:51am On Jul 25, 2014
Shafiu1: After 4 yrs the drunkard must leave..He won't rule forever his partner in crime (Drunkard Like u).

Bros.. e be like say you are the drunkard here, you smoke your thing early this morning abi grin
Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by oderinde11(m): 4:55am On Jul 25, 2014
Salex007: Am fed up with this south south people... We in the north too are tired of this things happening too. But u people will just open ur mouth and close it anyhow...
. South are fighting the war they can never win Buhari for 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Emessy(m): 4:55am On Jul 25, 2014
Ndigbo Comments I See You All

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Shafiu1: 5:02am On Jul 25, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Bros.. e be like say you are the drunkard here, you smoke your thing early this morning abi grin
Common sense is not common...Tribalist
Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Safari29: 5:12am On Jul 25, 2014
blocker:

We are fed up with you Nut/Nut people too where will you be without our oil and even if you had oil and we didn't which seaport would you and the richest man from the poorest region (Don goat abi na Dangote) use to sell your market. At least if we do trade by barter how much suya can be equated to a barrel of crude. Bloody parasites.

the last time I checked oil belongs to all Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Rilwayne001: 5:13am On Jul 25, 2014
Shafiu1: Common sense is not common..
O yeah, it isnt common at all cos you just showcase it. by calling me a drunkard when you actually didnt see me drinkin anythang

Shafiu1: .Tribalist

What gave u this impression? ^^
Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 25, 2014
Safari29:

so does borno, kano, katsina, kaduna, adamawa. They also belong to ALL nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Rilwayne001: 5:15am On Jul 25, 2014
Rilwayne001: O yeah, it isnt common at all cos you just showcase it, by calling me a drunkard when you actually didnt see me drinkin anythang

What gave u this impression? ^^
Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Jimwalex(m): 5:30am On Jul 25, 2014
ratiken:
If you really dont feel stupid after spewing this trash, then yours is a psychiatric case.
what is dis one saying..? aja jonathan,mtcheeew..

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 25, 2014
Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Plus10(m): 5:38am On Jul 25, 2014
Jimwalex: hmmm..thought some GEJ dogs said obasanjo was saying rubbish when he accused the presidency of attempting to kill some prominents Nigerians...
some of his dogs even said gen. Buhari fake d whole thing..what a laugh!
Stop spilling rubbish...do you have proof of the presidency trying to kill Buhari?
Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 25, 2014
GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Plus10(m): 5:42am On Jul 25, 2014
Safari29:

Just as the office of the president belongs to all Nigerians irrespective of tribes and regions!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 25, 2014
Plus10:
Just as the office of the president belongs to all Nigerians irrespective of tribes and regions!
those mugus claiming born to rule are so frustrated now.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Ayatullah(m): 5:46am On Jul 25, 2014
This Buhari Bomb Riddle can only be solved if Shekau chose to address the nation, and he has to speak the truth, until then
Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by omenka(m): 5:54am On Jul 25, 2014
ratiken: Coming after over 15'000 ppl have been slaughtered and few months to general elections.
All these scripts you people are playing..... there is God oooo
So he should keep quiet because 15,000 people have been killed already?? Why has the man who took an oath to protect us as we pay for his meals, upkeep, trips, medicare, etc, stood arms akimbo watching while 15,000 of us are slaughtered??

Some of you guys can hardly tell your left hand from the right, yet you come here to type rubbish. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by nagoma(m): 6:06am On Jul 25, 2014
inteli: Malam, so na now we go defeat bokoH, Why not just call your dogs in?
Abeg spare us dis rhetorics and propaganda angry

With your type , we can never defeat the terrorists. Part of a wasted generation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 25, 2014
nagoma:

With your type , we can never defeat the terrorists. Part of a wasted generation.
wasted muslims in nigerian army cooperating with boko haram
Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by nagoma(m): 6:09am On Jul 25, 2014
Plus10:
Stop spilling rubbish...do you have proof of the presidency trying to kill Buhari?

What is your proof that presidency was not behind the failed assassination ?
OBJ said it clearly and we all know that Buhari must be top in the list.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by gratiaeo(m): 6:10am On Jul 25, 2014
Buhari may not be a direct sponsor, but clearly was a part of the conspiracy of silence that encouraged the take-off of boko haram initially as a Northern militia group! Now, the north is in trouble because they are the biggest victims of the mindless bloody thirsty, full blown group of heartless terrorist who will stop at nothing to kill all their own people and leaders!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by nagoma(m): 6:12am On Jul 25, 2014
quid:
wasted muslims in nigerian army cooperating with boko haram
In my view the northern soldiers should come home. They are misused in the Gestapo government . The Nigerian project should just come to a peaceful closure and GEJ can rule the creeks for life.
Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Moblord(m): 6:13am On Jul 25, 2014
Blind fools
Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 25, 2014
nagoma:
In my view the northern soldiers should come home. They are misused in the Gestapo government . The Nigerian project should just come to a peaceful closure and GEJ can rule the creeks for life.
your view is unconstitutional and treasonable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa / Nationwide Blackout Imminent As Power Generation Falls Below 3,000MW / Afenifere Makes Five Requests To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.