Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun (27253 Views)

REVEALED: Presidency Doubts PDP National Chairman’s Loyalty / Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation / FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by jookco(m): 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
Omexonomy: These moronnic APC are ready to do any thing to get to power
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Wahala90: 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
Completed projects in my state.

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Bigsteveg(m): 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2014

U sound like someone with a cockroach brain, even village rats can't reason the way u just did.

@sssss
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
I'm always happy whenever I realised I'm one of the electorate that 'll determine their fate. No sane pple in Osun 'll tip Omisore ahead of Aregbesola.

It's glaring, Aregbesola 'll win the election with a wide margin. If Omisore had 8 out of the 30 L.Gs. Say kudos to him.

Come to Osun state and see what's on ground.

We so much love Aregbesola in Osun state.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Sunday4ars(m): 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
I dreamt this morning that Aregbesola won. My indifferent though about the election
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
Herodion: Do you people know the numbers of families Bola Ige killed by telling Bisi Akande to sack secondary school teachers who don't teach science subjects in the year 2000? The period when teachers were about to start enjoying minimum wage. Many children became ophans. The cry of the innocents not too long was granted justice.

Hmn! I see your justification for murder.
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Bigsteveg(m): 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
Xeedorf: I,me,myself can’t see Omisore winning the poll. I don’t think he can win
Osun is not Ekiti (stomach infrastructure)

I like dat comment bro, Osun people know what is right and they know what they want. Not like our brothers in ekiti.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by myspnigeria: 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
the day of judgment is coming. August
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Omexonomy: 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
Demdem:

demdemfool, APC is currently in power in Osun.
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Wahala90: 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
Completed project in my state.

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by kunlepicktu: 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
Fayose may b right if he said so. Bt I think d election is still 50-50
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Omexonomy: 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
RichboyPee: i am so myopic. I should be happy Nigeria finally has a weak and stupid opposition party.
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by gabriel212: 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
tobtap:
u sound like a slowpoke
POINT OF CORRECTION HE DID NOT SOUND LIKE A SLOWPOKE HE IS INDEED A SLOWPOKE

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Omexonomy: 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
Bigsteveg:

i sound like someone with a cockroach brain, even village rats can't reason the way i just did.

@sssss
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lawprince:

Hmn! I see your justification for murder.
You call it Murder, I call it justice not delayed.
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Titilayodeji13(m): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
lucrownt: Based on what I'm seeing now Aregbesola has upper hand over Omisore if it is to be free and fair election. PDP can only win the election through rigging. Osun people really love Aregbesola.

I laugh in chinesse,just say u like Aregbesola.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Titilayodeji13(m): 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=Omexonomy][/quote]

Am happy some Nigerians are reasoning.
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by lawyer(m): 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
That is a Very silly and insensitive thing for Fayose to say and it just shows how ungrateful and classless he is. He belongs to Pdp and no matter how badly Omisore is performing through the Polls, his duty is to prop up his party's candidate till the elections are over. Win or lose he should propagate Omisore's chances of winning the election but if he is already conceding defeat for his own party candidate 2 weeks to the election, he should be probed for anti-party politics. If other Pdp candidates and stalwarts have shown the same kind of lukewarm attitude that he is oozing before the Ekiti Election, would he have won? Very Silly Ingrate.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Titilayodeji13(m): 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
OEPHIUS: #Osun2014: “I don’t think Omisore can win”: Ekiti gov-elect Fayose doubts PDP’s ability to win Osun

For the forthcoming Osun governorship election scheduled for August 9th, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is relying on the momentum from the Ekiti election which held last month and in which it trounced the incumbent APC governor, Kayode Fayemi. However, the man who pulled off the victory on behalf of the party in Ekiti, Ayo Fayose, is not even convinced that his fellow party man, Iyiola Omisore, can pull off the same feat in Osun.

Fayose, up till now, has not visited Osun to stump for Omisore. In fact, according to reports, Fayose has now publicly expressed doubt over Omisore’s ability to defeat Gov. Rauf Aregbesola.

Speaking on a radio programme on Progress 100.5FM in Ekiti, Fayose reportedly said: “I can’t see Omisore winning the poll. I don’t think he can win but I wish him good luck.”

Shortly after he was declared winner of the governorship poll in Ekiti, Fayose embarked on a tour of some South West states, but he did not visit Osun, even though Osun is the state more in need of much pulling of weight by PDP stakeholders. Several people have interpreted it to as a cold war between Fayose and the PDP caniddate, Omisore.

#Osun2014: http://www.thescoopng.com/osun2014-dont-think-omisore-can-win-ekiti-gov-elect-fayose-doubts-pdps-ability-win-osun/

By this time next week or before dis time next week...another Fayose will be saying another thing.....Omisore will beat Aregbesola,just like how Germany defeated the super falconets in 2010.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
MOONLUCK VENTURES is primarily into sales and installation of both Distribution and Power Transformers that are RELIABLE and AFFORDABLE. We are a Local Agent to ABB, BETA, and ASTOR Transformers from Turkey and also market other brands of Transformers.
Our outstanding proven track record has solidly given us an edge in the power sector having a wide selection of clients from the Top telecommunication companies, Banks, Governmental projects and supplies, Commercial and Industrial small and large medium companies and also individuals.

The company has grown to be recognized as a formidable force in the Electrical and Mechanical Engineering professional services sector with its focus on the delivering power for now and the future. We offer services to various markets and institutions delivering Power/ Distribution Transformers (PHCN specifications) of ALL sizes, sub-stations installations, general electrical accessories for industrial and domestic electrification, rural and urban lightings and general maintenance, supply and construction of mini and main injection substations.

Over the years, the company has also been involved in ultimate customer satisfaction thereby making sure the clients enjoy the value of the services rendered. We therefore introduced our logistics and transport department to assist customers in getting their orders in just on Time giving less hassle in worrying about transport and delivery.
The company is made up of a team of professional individuals who have distinguished themselves in their various positions. Their painstaking commitment towards a corporate vision has distinguished their experience and skills towards growth, professional services and integrity.
If interested, please contact ERNEST on 08067309927 OR ernest_ujam@yahoo.co.uk OR locate us at No 87 Olojo Drive, Alaba international market, Ojo. Lagos. Thank you.

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Titilayodeji13(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
lawyer: That is a Very silly and insensitive thing for Fayose to say and it just shows how ungrateful and classless he is. He belongs to Pdp and no matter how badly Omisore is performing through the Polls, his duty is to prop up his party's candidate till the elections are over. Win or lose he should propagate Omisore's chances of winning the election but if he is already conceding defeat for his own party candidate 2 weeks to the election, he should be probed for anti-party politics. If other Pdp candidates and stalwarts have shown the same kind of lukewarm attitude that he is oozing before the Ekiti Election, would he have won? Very Silly Ingrate.

My brother,na u dey mind does supporter of APC party,just relax and wait small...the real Fayose will talk another thing.
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Mcweber(m): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
You said it all. Same way a lot of people voted for GEJ then not PDP. Buh I hope Ekiti pple won't regret it sha.
well, untill then. I school in Ekiti and I knew Fayose was going to win even before the elections. It was so obvious cos of his personality.......but as for Osun state, cum august 9 we well see real politics and not a matter of personality which if we are to go by that, Omisore can't stand Aregbesola...
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Timmy4wealth: 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
Xeedorf: I,me,myself can’t see Omisore winning the poll. I don’t think he can win
A land of stomach infrastructure indeed
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by ejihand1(m): 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
madridfc: Waiting for @berem comment, lemme like it cheesy
berem wont comment for now. Why? She was paid less the amount she ought to have been paid for 3 comment (150 naira per comment) in buhari attempted assassination conspiracy theory.
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by fammoboy(m): 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ur missing it
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by mcfarlin(m): 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2014

Moronic in what sense?

That they are trying their possible best to stall a killer from being osun state governor?

The stoopid PDP(people deceiving people) chieftains shielded omisore and his cohorts from being convicted for bola ige's murder

Be honest and stop thinking like a paid HACK (which you are)

What meaningful thing have PDP achieved since it assummed power in 1999?..
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by mcfarlin(m): 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
You said it all. Same way a lot of people voted for GEJ then not PDP. Buh I hope Ekiti pple won't regret it sha.

In my own opinion

Fayose is and will always be a better leader than that oily face,effeminate weakling called jona

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Toktee(m): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
Yes o,the Apc copied that from pdp don't you know.
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by tayolove12(m): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=moscobabs]He tink say Osun fool like Ekiti ni?[/quote

Same goes to osun
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by topygel: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2014

hey! Stop calling Ekiti people names, that is why Fayose is loved in Ekiti, he likes saying the obvious, Ekiti people voted for Fayose not for PDP, get it right.
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Omexonomy: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
mcfarlin:

Moronic in what sense?

That they are trying their possible best to stall a killer from being osun state governor?

The stoopid PDP(people deceiving people) chieftains shielded omisore and his cohorts from being convicted for bola ige's murder

i dont want to be honest and stop thinking like a paid HACK and supporter of APC footsoldier(which i am)

What meaningful thing have apeeshit achieved since it assummed power in 1999?..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari / NATFORCE: Babagana Monguno Orders Dismantling Of Illegal Security Outfits / After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.