Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,291 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun (27254 Views)

REVEALED: Presidency Doubts PDP National Chairman’s Loyalty / Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation / FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Missy89:
edo will have its own nation then. cool

I listened to that radio biafra few weeks ago after i heard about it on nairaland.

i couldn't stand 30 minutes. the guy seem to be living in mars . his ideas were very unrealistic and just childish.

Aren't Edo's landlocked? They need to ride with us. Anyway, they're my favourite Nigerian ethnic group apart from Yoruba's, and I fvcks with a lot of them. Most of my uncles are also Edo(with a few Urhobo) and a lot of my dargs are also Edo, so they need to ride with us. grin Not a must though.

I've listened to Radio Biafra thrice on satellite radio and boi, the type of hate those folks are promoting there is crazy. Anyone that isn't Igbo in naija need to be watchful because if and when they strike, it's going to blow everything away like a Hurricane. I honestly don't know if they're for real on there, or it's a parody - but the systematic way in which they do their propaganda is scary. They appeal to the emotions of the people, while they label everyone else as the devil.
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
Missy89

Uncles in the UK = older naija folks that I hang out with.

Not biological uncles.
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Missy89(f): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
shymexx:

Aren't Edo's landlocked? They need to ride with us. Anyway, they're my favourite Nigerian ethnic group apart from Yoruba's, and I fvcks with a lot of them. Most of my uncles are also Edo(with a few Urhobo) and a lot of my dargs are also Edo, so they need to ride with us. grin Not a must though.

I've listened to Radio Biafra thrice on satellite radio and boi, the type of hate those folks are promoting there is crazy. Anyone that isn't Igbo in naija need to be watchful because if and when they strike, it's going to blow everything away like a Hurricane. I honestly don't know if they're for real on there, or it's a parody - but the systematic way in which they do their propaganda is scary. They appeal to the emotions of the people, while they label everyone else as the devil.

The audience is either frustrated Nigerians abroad or at home. i dont think anything really realistic would come out of it
the more realistic approach is starting a political movement because no one has the monopoly of violence if push comes to shove.
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by ChristyG(f): 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
Missy89:

born in ibadan but Parents from Ekiti i think (was ondo at that time)
nah,she is from Ibadan,google it
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
Missy89:

The audience is either frustrated Nigerians abroad or at home. i dont think anything really realistic would come out of it
the more realistic approach is starting a political movement because no one has the monopoly of violence if push comes to shove.

Well, you're naive. I believed the Tutsi's said the same thing before the Rwandan genocide. Never underestimate how effective shock and awe is especially when caught off guard. With that, the deed would've been done before "no one has the monopoly of violence" becomes a factor. Also, the power of social networking is bigger than what anyone can quantify.

Furthermore, I don't think it has anything to do with frustrated Nigerians abroad - the residual emotions from the Biafra war is still there, and people are passing it from generation to generation. Go offline for a bit and try discussing the Nigerian civil war with Nigerians abroad - and take note of the emotions. I'll just stop here.

As for me, I'll keep monitoring everything as it plays out. And if any side gets caught-up in naivete, thus resulting in heavy losses - I shall send my condolences. Sometimes it's better to let folks learn the hard way. cool
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Missy89(f): 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
ChristyG: nah,she is from Ibadan,google it

no she is not.

born in ibadan not parents not from there
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
ChristyG: nah,she is from Ibadan,google it
Her dad is from Ikere-Ekiti. Her mum is probably from Ibadan.
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by san316(m): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
kabba7:

Did Fayose really won in EKITI or the state was captured foe him by the police /arrmy .vandals .
if so, the army and police vandals might as well do same with osun for Omisore

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result / After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume / Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.