Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships (30369 Views)

My Advice His greatest undoing. / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by Bunchersstab(m): 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
khiaa:

You got mail.
no dear
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by khiaa(f): 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
Bunchersstab:
no dear

I sent you mail.
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by Bunchersstab(m): 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
khiaa:

I sent you mail.
i checked and didn't see any
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by Bunchersstab(m): 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
khiaa:

I sent you mail.
i checked and didn't see any.
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by Alezy(m): 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
khiaa:

I sent you mail.
hope u re good
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by khiaa(f): 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
Alezy:
hope u re good

K
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by Alezy(m): 11:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
khiaa:

K
lolz....bye
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by khiaa(f): 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
Bunchersstab:
i checked and didn't see any.

Check again. smiley Can you receive mail through Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by khiaa(f): 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
Alezy:
lolz....bye

Bye.
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by ymstar(m): 11:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
khiaa:

Bye.
Khiaa
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by khiaa(f): 12:02am On Jul 15, 2018
ymstar:

Khiaa

Yes, darling! smiley
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by ymstar(m): 12:05am On Jul 15, 2018
khiaa:

Yes, darling! smiley
Just wish to greet u smiley May God bless u abundantly and may His grace not elude you and the generality of your family, AMEN.
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by khiaa(f): 12:10am On Jul 15, 2018
ymstar:

Just wish to greet u smiley May God bless u abundantly and may His grace not elude you and the generality of your family, AMEN.

Thank you so much and I wish the same for you and your family. You know that I have a soft spot in my heart for you. wink I hope all is well.
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by ymstar(m): 12:13am On Jul 15, 2018
khiaa:

Thank you so much and I wish the same for you and your family. You know that I have a soft spot in my heart for you. wink I hope all is well.
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink I'm always happy to hear from you, words can't express how glad I am whenever I set my eyes on you post
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by ymstar(m): 12:16am On Jul 15, 2018
khiaa:

You are a blessing, u ar blessed and also a blessing as well, I just know dat and I know that Almighty God will never cease to bless u, take care
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by khiaa(f): 4:34am On Jul 15, 2018
Bunchersstab:
yes honey kiss

Check your mail again.

1 Like

Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by Bunchersstab(m): 8:58am On Jul 15, 2018
khiaa:

Check your mail again.
i just saw the lovely DM.

You know you're the best thing that can happen to any man.

I love you yesterday,today and forever!
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by khiaa(f): 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bunchersstab:
i just saw the lovely DM.

You know you're the best thing that can happen to any man's life.

I love yesterday,today and forever!

How are you?
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by Bunchersstab(m): 6:11am On Jul 17, 2018
khiaa:

How are you?
am good, how about you?
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by khiaa(f): 10:20am On Jul 17, 2018
Bunchersstab:
am good, how about you?

I'm fine. Tell me something good. smiley
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by khiaa(f): 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
Bunchersstab:
am good, how about you?

I'm always missing you when you are here. I will check you later. smiley

1 Like

Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by khiaa(f): 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
Alezy:
hope u re good

I'm better now. smiley I'm on vacation.
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by Alezy(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
khiaa:

I'm better now. smiley I'm on vacation.
and she decided to answer me without a single OK. This is good news.

Good to know u re better
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by khiaa(f): 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
Alezy:
and she decided to answer me without a single OK. This is good news.

Good to know u re better

I was upset with you at the time, and I felt it was better to remain silent than to risk hurting your feelings. cry How have you been? smiley
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by Wapnetrealmcom: 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nigerian superstar singer, Davido stun on the cover new Nollywood movie, Titled Forbidden Assurance introduced his Girlfriend (Chioma)

http://wapnetrealm.com/nigerian-superstar-singer-davido-stun-on-the-cover-new-nollywood-movie-titled-forbidden-assurance-introduced-his-girlfriend-chioma/
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by Alezy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
khiaa:

I was upset with you at the time, and I felt it was better to remain silent than to risk hurting your feelings. cry How have you been? smiley
m fine....u should av let me know at least, I felt stupid trying to converse with u giving a one sided answer
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by khiaa(f): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
Alezy:
m fine....u should av let me know at least, I felt stupid trying to converse with u giving a one sided answer

I'm sorry baby, sad I know better now and if it happens again I'll let you know. kiss
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by Alezy(m): 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
khiaa:

I'm sorry baby, sad I know better now and if it happens again I'll let you know. kiss
thats better. Trust u re good
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by khiaa(f): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
Alezy:
thats better. Trust u re good

You are so forgiving. smiley I'm doing great, I'm just kicking back and enjoying my vacation time. This is my last week and I am thinking about going to Las Vegas this weekend.

1 Like

Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by Alezy(m): 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
khiaa:

You are so forgiving. smiley I'm doing great, I'm just kicking back and enjoying my vacation time. This is my last week and I am thinking about going to Las Vegas this weekend.
where are u currently? Las Vegas will be cool but I thought u coming for ur vacation?
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by khiaa(f): 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
Alezy:
where are u currently? Las Vegas will be cool but I thought u coming for ur vacation?

I'm home in Cali. I would love to come there for a vacation but two weeks would not be enough time.
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by Alezy(m): 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
khiaa:

I'm home in Cali. I would love to come there for a vacation but two weeks would not be enough time.
oh okay, enjoy your vacation.

I think 2weeks is okay but if u feel its not then no problems. Till u re ready then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It The Duty Of Men To Initiate The I LOVE YOU Statement? / Ideal Man (for the women) / From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.