Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

"There's Not A Faithful Man" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "There's Not A Faithful Man" (3013 Views)

Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man / This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) / Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 19, 2014
If you are not a "faithful man" dont expect nature or God to provide u with a "faithful woman" each person deserves to receive what they give. Simple

1 Like

Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by kmoneyman: 11:59am On Nov 19, 2014
Mondisweets:
If you are not a "faithful man" dont expect nature or God to provide u with a "faithful woman" each person deserves to receive what they give. Simple
But from my research,Faithful women get unfaithful men and Faithful men get unfaithful women grin

1 Like

Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
kmoneyman:
But from my research,Faithful women get unfaithful men and Faithful men get unfaithful women grin
and your research was never verified
Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by kmoneyman: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
Mondisweets:
and your research was never verified
I'm still on it,that's y I opened this thread to learn more grin
Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by dmcdad: 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
kmoneyman:
Do ‎u keep the commandmant which says ‎u should not fornicate If not then keep quiet and stop being a hypocrite undecided
So you think because you wallow in fornication every now and then, everyone else does same? You must know that people are different. The earlier you realise that, the better. Besides, asking him about fornication should be a matter for another day and shouldn't be included in this context as this is about faithfulness to one's partner. Right?

Though the world is seemingly becoming a place whereby faithfulness is a thing of the past doesn't mean there ain't men and women alike who still maintain their dignity and as such remain faithful to their partners. It's not easy, but then with self control (which is key here) and a full commitment to God and your partner, the sky would definitely be your starting point and not even your limit.

1 Like

Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by dmcdad: 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
kmoneyman:
I'm still on it,that's y I opened this thread to learn more grin
Are you sure you opened it to learn more? Cause you don't seem to keep an open mind.
Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by kmoneyman: 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
dmcdad:

So you think because you wallow in fornication every now and then, everyone else does same? You must know that people are different. The earlier you realise that, the better. Besides, asking him about fornication should be a matter for another day and shouldn't be included in this context as this is about faithfulness to one's partner. Right?

Though the world is seemingly becoming a place whereby faithfulness is a thing of the past doesn't mean there ain't men and women alike who still maintain their dignity and as such remain faithful to their partners. It's not easy, but then with self control (which is key here) and a full commitment to God and your partner, the sky would definitely be your starting point and not even your limit.
Nice one! All I am trying to say here is,given the right setting and situation every man will fall for the right temptation.I am not saying all men are lose or wayward but that there's a kind of lady that can get you as a man craving and then... boom! it happens. We r flesh and blood ‎u knowundecided And as for the fornication part,I asked if he abstains cos adultery is d equivalent in marriage.

1 Like

Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by Victormimi(m): 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
kmoneyman:
Bros God dey watch o grin

Yes o watching us in 3D

1 Like

Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by dmcdad: 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
kmoneyman:
Nice one! All I am trying to say here is,given the right setting and situation every man will fall for the right temptation.I am not saying all men are lose or wayward but that there's a kind of lady that can get you as a man craving and then... boom! it happens. We r flesh and blood ‎u knowundecided And as for the fornication part,I asked if he abstains cos adultery is d equivalent in marriage.
Well... I get your point. But then, even with some super-hot chick or something, someone can still hold up. I type this from experience. Not saying I am a saint, but then, if I have made a resolve on something, then no one can make me change. I guess that's just me.

1 Like

Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by kmoneyman: 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
dmcdad:

Well... I get your point. But then, even with some super-hot chick or something, someone can still hold up. I type this from experience. Not saying I am a saint, but then, if I have made a resolve on something, then no one can make me change. I guess that's just me.
yeah,I guess we still have good men like ‎u around,unlike a bad man like me grin who will collect now and think later.Cheers bro

1 Like

Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by dmcdad: 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
kmoneyman:
yeah,I guess we still have good men like ‎u around,unlike a bad man like me grin who will collect now and think later.Cheers bro
Bad man like you? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Correct guy!
Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by dBard: 6:56am On Nov 20, 2014
kmoneyman:
Go check urself brother...‎u must be impotent grin

Ignorant post....
Ignored.
Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by kmoneyman: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
dBard:

Ignorant post....
Ignored.
Best served chilled undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Steps To Make A Wife Happy!!!! / Does This Happen In Today's Relationships. / See The New Way To Collect Her Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.