Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man (1889 Views)

Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude / Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? / A Rich Unfaithful Man Or A Broke Faithful Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man by Dindondin(m): 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nairaland chicks, who ll you choose as your life partner. The poor but faithful man or the rich unfaithful guy. The rich unfaithful guy may also not be caring. A girl once told me that she prefers to cry inside Jeep cos her rich hubby maltreated her than to laugh ontop Okada with her poor hubby.
Last Bullet
I know that most Nigerian girls can't stand hunger or brokenness. They ll always want those monies, trips to Dubai, Carribean Islands, designers, cars, houses & all sorts of luxury.
No broke guy can afford this. Highest na room & parlour apartment with system 101 of feeding. But he's likely to be faithful & caring.

The floor is open...

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man by xpac01(m): 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
A rich unfaithful man. QED.
Re: Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man by Dindondin(m): 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
xpac01:
A rich unfaithful man. QED.
are you a man or a woman. your handle is unspecified
Re: Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
i choose none.
Re: Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man by missbronzy(f): 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
The rich unfaithful man
Re: Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man by xpac01(m): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dindondin:

are you a man or a woman. your handle is unspecified
Am a man who knows the minds of ladies. their answer (in all sincerity ) is as I posted above.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man by piicity(m): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
*ALL OF THE ABOVE*
Re: Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man by chipatra: 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
na dey unfaithful rich guy me go choose o!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man by goodmorning40: 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
Unless u want the poor man never to be rich because tomorrow he see small cash he is going to cheat. So why not settle for the rich unfaithful
Re: Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man by Dindondin(m): 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
missbronzy:
The rich unfaithful man
I know that's what you & your likes ll say.
Girls, you people don't like upcoming guys. You all want made men. The rich also cry o
Re: Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man by bustageek: 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
Have you ever seen someone sad in Lamborghini
Re: Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
I will choose the rich unfaithful man.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man by Mznaett: 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Pls give me d rich but unfaithful guy and I would gladly accept him with reason that I'd follow his unfaithful step 2 and lets c who wins at d end

lol

As 4 d poor dude he's on his own #no time at all

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
Midehi:
i choose none.

Edo wadoooooo
Re: Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man by funnyme(f): 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
Op I don't want to marry a rich man,I want to marry a man that will be rich. So this is not for people like us. Bye

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dindondin:

Girls, you people don't like upcoming guys. You all want made men. The rich also cry o

Funny how most "made men" are no longer with the girls that dated them while they were still up & coming. But are now with flashier women in their new circle. They moved up the ladder & it was suddenly, "out with the old & in with the new". They "upgraded" EVERYTHING. Ask Jay Z's former GF & I'm sure she'll tell you why you shouldn't stand by a man, thinking that he'll take you with him to the top when he finally reaches it. She must be flipping buggers somewhere by now, while he's flipping benjamins with B somewhere by his side. So maybe that's why most women prefer ready made men. You don't wanna be the one that's left behind because you no longer fit with his new image, lifestyle, etc. You're an embarrassment sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man by Dindondin(m): 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Funny how most "made men" are no longer with the girls that dated them while they were still up & coming. But are now with flashier women in their new circle. They moved up the ladder & it was suddenly, "out with the old & in with the new". They "upgraded" EVERYTHING. Ask Jay Z's former GF & I'm sure she'll tell you why you shouldn't stand by a man, thinking that he'll take you with him to the top when he finally reaches it. She must be flipping buggers somewhere by now, while he's flipping benjamins with B somewhere by his side. So maybe that's why most women prefer ready made men. You don't wanna be the one that's left behind because you no longer fit with his new image, lifestyle, etc. You're an embarrassment sad
that's Jayz. and to men like him.
one thing is certain, there so no shortcut to success.
Re: Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dindondin:

that's Jayz. and to men like him.
one thing is certain, there so no shortcut to success.

Yeah, but the future is uncertain. So if girls choose to be with someone that already has a standing in life, then that's their choice. They shouldn't be made to feel guilty for refusing to be with a scrub that might turn backstabber once he has it made.

Big ups to the girls who are there for their struggling men though. Watch your back wink
Re: Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man by Dindondin(m): 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, but the future is uncertain. So if girls choose to be with someone that already has a standing in life, then that's their choice. They shouldn't be made to feel guilty for refusing to be with a scrub that might turn backstabber once he has it made.

Big ups to the girls who are there for their struggling men though. Watch your back wink
well said.
but smh to girls that attached themselves to rich men but ended up having an unhappy home.
Re: Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dindondin:
well said.
but smh to girls that attached themselves to rich men but ended up having an unhappy home.

That's life. Everything has a price. At least they'll be crying on a dollar bill lol.

Can't have it all.
Re: Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man by Dindondin(m): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

That's life. Everything has a price. At least they'll be crying on a dollar bill lol.

Can't have it all.
lmao. so it's now Ok to cry on dollar bill instead of coins. u too much
Re: Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dindondin:

lmao. so it's now Ok to cry on dollar bill instead of coins. u too much

tongue

I think stress is maybe more bearable when you have money. That's my broke girl take on it at least grin

"More money, more problems" my azz lol.

If you woke up tomorrow, with let's say, a couple of million dollars in the bank. All yours. Would you be wasting time being a sour puss/worried? Or would you be living la vida loca cool ? That's why I don't take rich people's problems serious. What on earth could be they be worrying about that a vacation in the Maldives can't fix? Hahaha. I don't get it!
Re: Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
figo05:

Edo wadoooooo
dearie wz guan?
Re: Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
Midehi:

dearie wz guan?

Cool... How was ur day?
Re: Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man by Dindondin(m): 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

tongue

I think stress is maybe more bearable when you have money. That's my broke girl take on it at least grin

"More money, more problems" my azz lol.

If you woke up tomorrow, with let's say, a couple of million dollars in the bank. All yours. Would you be wasting time being a sour puss/worried? Or would you be living la vida loca cool ? That's why I don't take rich people's problems serious. What on earth could be they be worrying about that a vacation in the Maldives can't fix? Hahaha. I don't get it!

on point. but the rich also cry to the extent that no vacation can stop the sorrow.
Last Bullet
A lady lacking intimate affection from her rich husband ll likely be unhappy in that relationship. She d wish her rich husband could be servicing her engine. Temptations ll also trouble her.
Another scenario is a real life story. A lady got a rich man via arranged marriage. When she saw the hubby, he was someone with down syndrome.
The lady was stunned!
Re: Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man by missbronzy(f): 5:05am On Jul 15, 2015
Dindondin:

grin
Re: Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 15, 2015
Dindondin:

on point. but the rich also cry to the extent that no vacation can stop the sorrow.
Last Bullet
A lady lacking intimate affection from her rich husband ll likely be unhappy I'm that angle. She d wish her rich husband could be servicing her engine. Temptations ll also trouble her.
Another scenario is a real life story. A lady got a rich man via arranged marriage. When she saw the hubby, he was someone with down syndrome.
The lady was stunned!

OMG. Wow. She went ahead & married the man?

I know some women would marry someone like that just for his money. I also know one married to an albino man & fortunately their children didn't inherit albinism. There's too much stuff to consider in a situation like that. I just can't.
Re: Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man by Dindondin(m): 8:20am On Jul 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

OMG. Wow. She went ahead & married the man?

I know some women would marry someone like that just for his money. I also know one married to an albino man & fortunately their children didn't inherit albinism. There's too much stuff to consider in a situation like that. I just can't.
oh oh, you see what am saying now. It actually good to marry rich people. Lack of funds is something I dislike. But we should all marry for love.
Re: Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man by misspicy(f): 11:10am On Jul 15, 2015
I would prefer a poor and faithful husband because I as a person cannot tolerate a cheating partner.

And who said the poor man cannot become rich someday...no condition is permanent.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

When She Says You Are Too Raw, Here Is What You Need To Do... / I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend. / Simple Ways To Win His Heart As A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.