Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? (5676 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
OneAngryBird undecided

Do any of you guys or even girls face this?
Due to the hormonal changes and imbalance during a female's menstrual period, they are a total different person. This girls I know for three years, her period just came like 3 days ago and she has been fighting with me every single day since without any reason?
One minute, I'm talking nicely with her online/on the phone and the next thing I know, she flares up over my normal conversation and hangs up my call. WTF?
I notice that she becomes extremely sensitive to every single thing I do or say. I'm trying my best to be understanding but sometimes I really think I don't deserve this kind of treatment. SMH..
Is there some kind of special privilege issue girls expect to get out of guys during their period? Any female's input is greatly appreciated. Guys, you are welcome to comment as well. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by bigtt76(f): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
grin ...just stay clear till we're done!

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by yhermmie(f): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
Yeah,it's true. It happens to me too. Just get angry suddenly for no just reason.
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hmmm, does she cries at anything - like if she drops something, she'll cry? undecided
If she does, Stay away from her. She's psychotic and legally not responsible for her actions.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Kentnickole(m): 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
bigtt76: grin ...just stay clear till we're done!
Yea! You (she's) are right!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Sijo01(f): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
You stated she only flare-up during her period due to hormonal imbalance/changes, in order words she's not always like that......... Try to tolerate/cooperate with her. That thing nor easy o embarassed sad

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by thelastmediator: 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
yhermmie: Yeah,it's true. It happens to me too. Just get angry suddenly for no just reason.

Is that money you're holding in that pix? wink
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Kentnickole(m): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
yhermmie: Yeah,it's true. It happens to me too. Just get angry suddenly for no just reason.
I guess you females feel ur uncomfortable, messy, irritating, so itching body nd total restiveness thats why u take on any intruder during your periods... Cos I use to hv a fmale friend then.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2014

Well, It's really annoying. Why should I be the punching bag. I will stay far away.. sad

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ceasar1: Hmmm, does she cries at anything - like if she drops something, she'll cry? undecided

Nope. Never noticed that. grin
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
Honestlly you said my mind...
I wish all them guys know that when she is on just give her space....
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
It happens to almost all ladies. We become over sensitive and easily irritated. Just take it slow with her, it lasts but only for a few days. To be a lady no be here ooo.
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Kentnickole(m): 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Honestlly you said my mind...
I wish all them guys know that when she is on just give her space....
That doesnt mean u shud abandon her o... Still pay attention to her needs.
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by yhermmie(f): 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
thelastmediator:

Is that money you're holding in that pix? wink

yeah, what has that got to do with d topic

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kentnickole:
That doesnt mean u shud abandon her o... Still pay attention to her needs.
I never said abandon, I only said give her space...especially the first two days
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Kentnickole(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
Naetochukwu:
I never said abandon, I only said give her space...especially the first two days
Hmm. Okay
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Jarchi(m): 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
Werin b mai biz nez,itz like talking to an hungry man wif out giving him fud,they need wat selve gan, yeah privacy
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by bigtt76(f): 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
The same way you guys can't afford not to turn the other babes into your drilling wells when 'e hungry ona' ...we also need to turn you guys into punching bags when we get you guys hooked grin

1AngryBird:

Well, It's really annoying. Why should I be the punching bag. I will stay far away.. sad
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Ariyke: 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Yea give her space its just for few days
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kentnickole:
I guess you females feel ur uncomfortable, messy, irritating, so itching body nd total restiveness thats why u take on any intruder during your periods... Cos I use to hv a fmale friend then.
Yeah you summed it up
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by thelastmediator: 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
yhermmie:

yeah, what has that got to do with d topic

I was wondering too. cute pix grin
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Kentnickole(m): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
BrownKnight:
Yeah you summed it up
Lol*winks*.... Your special creatures
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kentnickole:
Lol*winks*.... Your special creatures
Yup that we are cool
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by priscaoge(f): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
Same goes to some pregnant women in labour,no even near them cos u may not like d kind of hot slap that will land on ur facegrincheesy abeg forgive us ooooo its not intentionalcheesy#UwaUmunwanyigrin
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Kentnickole(m): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
BrownKnight:
Yup that we are cool
Smiles

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Kentnickole(m): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
priscaoge: Same goes to some pregnant women in labour,no even near them cos u may not like d kind of hot slap that will land on ur facegrincheesy abeg forgive us ooooo its not intentionalcheesy#UwaUmunwanyigrin
True talk... It reminded me of a movie I watched, very funy sha... Lols
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kentnickole:

Very true.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sighhhh............ it happened again. I wonder how much more of this I will be able to take. Will I have to continue facing up to this every month? I wonder if it still the menstrual or she's just really way too sensitive. I mean how can it happen every single day? Again she hung up on me with a bang. cry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
1AngryBird: I mean how can it happen every single day? Again she hung up on me with a bang. cry

Maybe she wants to dumb you. And she's pretending. cheesy
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Danhumprey: 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sijo01: You stated she only flare-up during her period due to hormonal imbalance/changes, in order words she's not always like that......... Try to tolerate/cooperate with her. That thing nor easy o embarassed sad
Speaking from experience?lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by egopersonified(f): 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
Never noticed this before. But I remember I used to feel a sence of pride, like am a complete woman or something like that.
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by rigarmortis: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
mirror her actions.

when she is done...have a cool, fun dialogue with her, then just form vex and say..lemme alone, hang up or walk away...

when she calls back and ask you why.......

just tell her, sorry I was on my period....lets see how she likes that.....nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years / Is It True That Men That Don't Womanize Or Drink Alcohol Are .........?? / Why Are Nigerian Girls Lazy During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.