Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? (5673 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
1AngryBird: Sighhhh............ it happened again. I wonder how much more of this I will be able to take. Will I have to continue facing up to this every month? I wonder if it still the menstrual or she's just really way too sensitive. I mean how can it happen every single day? Again she hung up on me with a bang. cry
When she hang up on you with bang next time try and ignore her for four days when she is through she will come looking for you
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by mstik(f): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
It's called PMS and it turns usually calm girls to unpredictable bi.itches
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Sijo01(f): 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
Danhumprey: Speaking from experience?lipsrsealed

So?
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by justi4jesu(f): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
Pet her well well because hmmm its not easy smiley
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Kentnickole(m): 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
rigarmortis: mirror her actions.

when she is done...have a cool, fun dialogue with her, then just form vex and say..lemme alone, hang up or walk away...

when she calls back and ask you why.......

just tell her, sorry I was on my period....lets see how she likes that.....nonsense
It wont work o... It wl infuriate her the more o.
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by remsonik(f): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
Don't be worked up op,its just for a while.
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
yhermmie: Yeah,it's true. It happens to me too. Just get angry suddenly for no just reason.
I love this girl....can I pm you?
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by lilmax(m): 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
She must be possessed
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by TRADELYN: 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hmmmmm...interesting grin

#ResearchThings!
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by dmcdad: 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sijo01: You stated she only flare-up during her period due to hormonal imbalance/changes, in order words she's not always like that......... Try to tolerate/cooperate with her. That thing nor easy o embarassed sad
Ehen...? Tell me about it.
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=Ceasar1] Hmmm, does she cries at anything - like if she drops something, she'll cry? undecided
If she does, Stay away from her. She's psychotic and legally not responsible for her actions.
[/pls on what authority do you based your assertion? I thought it only applies to automatism, insanity and infanticide]
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
yhermmie: Yeah,it's true. It happens to me too. Just get angry suddenly for no just reason.

Thanks 4 d warning
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by yhermmie(f): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2014
2chainzz: I love this girl....can I pm you?

Thanks but no.
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2014
yhermmie:

Thanks but no.

Are you also on your period?
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by yhermmie(f): 10:47am On Jul 26, 2014
thelastmediator:

I was wondering too. cute pix grin

Thanks.
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by yhermmie(f): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2014
1AngryBird:

Are you also on your period?

Face the topic...
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 26, 2014
It breaks my hrt to see her bhav dis way. Sometimes I feel like walkin away.
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by carlos1(m): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
1AngryBird: OneAngryBird undecided

Do any of you guys or even girls face this?
Due to the hormonal changes and imbalance during a female's menstrual period, they are a total different person. This girls I know for three years, her period just came like 3 days ago and she has been fighting with me every single day since without any reason?
One minute, I'm talking nicely with her online/on the phone and the next thing I know, she flares up over my normal conversation and hangs up my call. WTF?
I notice that she becomes extremely sensitive to every single thing I do or say. I'm trying my best to be understanding but sometimes I really think I don't deserve this kind of treatment. SMH..
Is there some kind of special privilege issue girls expect to get out of guys during their period? Any female's input is greatly appreciated. Guys, you are welcome to comment as well. Thanks.

Eww! Diz d more reason why i hate female life. Tank God am a man o. So na so i for dey leak blood eveery month dey carry sanitary pad up n down and also come dey vex unnecessarily too. Chai
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
carlos1:

Eww! Diz d more reason why i hate female life. Tank God am a man o. So na so i for dey leak blood eveery month dey carry sanitary pad up n down and also come dey vex unnecessarily too. Chai

Girls have so many issues. I'm so glad I'm a Man.
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by xtervaganza(m): 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
No matter what....

I think during her period is when u should pamper her most

She's not always like that

Remember

Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
yhermmie:

Thanks but no.
why?
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
2chainzz: why?

Stop derailing!
Re: How Do You Handle A Girl During Her Period? by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 03, 2014
1AngryBird:

Stop derailing!
so what if i derail undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEX STORY: My Cousin Stacy Comes To Visit / False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves / Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Campaign For Cameroon’s President Biya Ahead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.