Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? (33319 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by nwamummy96: 8:05am On Jul 26, 2014
Some guys sabi fall hand eehh

1 Like

Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by WafiJoe(m): 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
tosyne2much: Y on earth would a guy start thankin a random lady who accepted ur request or who sent u request.. '' (thanks for sendin me request).. Dats totally rubbish.. It does not make u look humble or nice, it only makes u feel beneath dem; and ironically, those ladies would neva av a gud chat wit you and even if dey do, dey would reply using one or two letters as if dey are answering Obj questions (no lady wld lik to associate wit a bonafide mumu who av low self esteem)..If you know your
worth as a man, you won't be
gracing the floor on evry lady dat adds you or accepts ur request . As for me, wen a lady sends me request and unwilling to start up a chat first, na so I go jst dey look her
Hmmm good one
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by WafiJoe(m): 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
Gboliwe: grin grin

I find it immature, silly and annoying. I have not had any "friend" say that to me though.
You must have been accepting the right guys.
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by tosyne2much(m): 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
WafiJoe: Hmmm good one
hmmmmmm Oga Joe, afta u don use me wash finish... Thanks anyway smiley
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by monex(m): 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
if it is a private message then there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

u sent an "add" request to a complete stranger. courtesy could suggest that you thank her for acceding to your request.

the "should-be" issue is when peeps add you and after u accept, wait for you to say hi first. That is irreconcilable.

1 Like

Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by monex(m): 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
meelorlah: What are you thanking me for? Is it for adding you to my list of strangers or what?I don't even reply or acknowledge them...I gently remove it from my wall.Guys that fall real guys' hand

if u dont intent to chat with the person the why accept? undecided is it to increase your list of strangers/admirers (confidence-building?).

why shouldnt he thank you privately if you accept?

What is a "real guy"?

lol. The adulteration of "good ettiquette" is alarming.
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by DANGOTEONE: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
Do your research well, girls/ladies do the same when you accept their requests-visit their private messages and see for yourself.
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by kokoA(m): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
Some guys sha.. Smh.. I know a guy who knelt down and was shading serious tears thanking a girl for agreeing to go out with him.. Smh.. I know because the babe in question is my cousin.. Na so dey girl come tell me say any day she hears that I do such a thing for a girl, she will 'disbrother' me straight! I just dey imagine wetin such guy go do when babe allow dem knack akpako.. Lwkmd.. They will roll on the floor naked and beg the babe to jump and match on top of them while they cry and shout "thank you and God bless you" in appreciation.

1 Like

Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by xtervaganza(m): 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
Etumgbe: I often see such comments on Facebook and i keep wondering why guys always say so especially to ladies.

Is it to show appreciation or to start a move with style?
I've always wondered too.

And I was like.....showing appreciation for accepting your friend request? Seriously?

Good thing I don't send friend request to strangers

And if we're not close hommies(man/lady) I'm never gonna send u a friend request

Whats up with the online thirstiness in some guys?

Guys need to grow up really

1 Like

Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by xtervaganza(m): 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
kokoA: Some guys sha.. Smh.. I know a guy who knelt down and was shading serious tears thanking a girl for agreeing to go out with him.. Smh.. I know because the babe in question is my cousin.. Na so dey girl come tell me say any day she hears that I do such a thing for a girl, she will 'disbrother' me straight! I just dey imagine wetin such guy go do when babe allow dem knack akpako.. Lwkmd.. They will roll on the floor naked and beg the babe to jump and match on top of them while they cry and shout "thank you and God bless you" in appreciation.
hahahahahaahhhahahahahaha

I don laugh tire oooo
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by tosyne2much(m): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
monex: if it is a private message then there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

u sent an "add" request to a complete stranger. courtesy could suggest that you thank her for acceding to your request.

the "should-be" issue is when peeps add you and after u accept, wait for you to say hi first. That is irreconcilable.
nice to hear frm u but I want to be sure if u ar specifically saying courtesy suggest u say Thank You to ladies on evry request ?... To me, it does not evn make sense at all and it does not evn mak u look humble or appreciative, it wil only mak u look lik u ar crazy bout dem.... Don't u think it wil mak more sense wen random guys accept or send us request and we say Thank You in appreciation(D prob is, we place on much hype on ladies)
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by Vivly(f): 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ceasar1: I thought I was the only one getting pissed at this ish. Most of the girls don't even ‘like’ or ‘compliment’ - they just ignore it. What's wrong with sending her a private message to thank her? Na wa wooo.
Why would you even send a private message of thanks just for accepting a friend request??
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
Vivly: Why would you even send a private message of thanks just for accepting a friend request??
I don't send that ish. I was just stating an alternative instead of publicly posting it.
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by dmcdad: 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
Vivly: Why would you even send a private message of thanks just for accepting a friend request??
I tire ooooooo. Like it's a prize.
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by Misblah(f): 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
the worse na "thanks for your acceptance" angryso annoying
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by tosyne2much(m): 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
Misblah: the worse na "thanks for your acceptance" angryso annoying
hahahahahahaha guy u too funny
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by Abbey2sam(m): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
kolawaxxy: I keep saying it, some guys derserve to be punched in the throat repeatedly. grin grin

You wan kill person
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by dmcdad: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
Misblah: the worse na "thanks for your acceptance" angryso annoying
Just imagine such nonsense!
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by WafiJoe(m): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
tosyne2much: hmmmmmm Oga Joe, afta u don use me wash finish... Thanks anyway smiley
Sorry boss that was a miss understanding.
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by EejaNla01(m): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
The truth is we overate women too much here,I just don't want to cast some brothers doing this shit,i would have start quoting some some of them.

1 Like

Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by Yemlizzy(f): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hahahaha...some comments here are so amusing.
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by SwagPower: 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
kolawaxxy: I keep saying it, some guys derserve to be punched in the throat repeatedly. grin grin
Kola U wicked gan... Seriously doz guys desav 2 b parked like frozen Fish n shot of 2 space.... SWAGPOWER. 4 G's sake
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by SwagPower: 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
kokoA: Some guys sha.. Smh.. I know a guy who knelt down and was shading serious tears thanking a girl for agreeing to go out with him.. Smh.. I know because the babe in question is my cousin.. Na so dey girl come tell me say any day she hears that I do such a thing for a girl, she will 'disbrother' me straight! I just dey imagine wetin such guy go do when babe allow dem knack akpako.. Lwkmd.. They will roll on the floor naked and beg the babe to jump and match on top of them while they cry and shout "thank you and God bless you" in appreciation.
Guy if u carry laf kill me... CIA go find u come o....lwkmd
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by SwagPower: 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
Etumgbe: I often see such comments on Facebook and i keep wondering why guys always say so especially to ladies.

Is it to show appreciation or to start a move with style?
trutalk, so lame,needy, slavish..... 4 G's sake guys,get some Self-respect n Some Swag 2....Jst wish some guys can learn 2 conceal feelings s way gals do... it'll help ur course... d gal am currently dating felt like Beyonce b4 we hooked up... nw She practically worships at ma feet.... Swag is not Snub, It's sth more.... It's ALPHA...
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by tosyne2much(m): 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
EejaNla01: The truth is we overate women too much here,I just don't want to cast some brothers doing this shit,i would have start quoting some some of them.
God bless u broda
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by dmcdad: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
Rotflmao. Guy abeg you no be better person. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ga ga ga ga ga ga ga. cheesygrin
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by dmcdad: 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
EejaNla01: The truth is we overate women too much here,I just don't want to cast some brothers doing this shit,i would have start quoting some some of them.
It would be better if you named names as well as naming blames... Quote them make we know who and who dey lobby.
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by adegwurulez(m): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
Truth is, some of the guys shouting here are guilty. I don't think its restricted to the ladies, i'v had peeps send me that too. Although i find it irritating, but it all boils down to the person's upbringing so i wouldn't blame them.

Thank you for reading this post.
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hoii: The day i saw 'Tanx for the acception', i wan laff die
you wan make i follow u laugh and die?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gosh, I deactivated my facebook account. So annoying!!!
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
^^^

grin grin grin grin grin grin

it is really bad to have low-esteem.

This is one of the reasons I exited facebook months ago, and 2go, years ago. When a site gets too childish, it starts irritating. But, we hope Nairaland won't go to the dogs as well.

*sips alomo*
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by EejaNla01(m): 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
largas e dey happen for nairaland to o abi when you see guys posting "check your pm,pm me, liking an average looking girls dp up to like 80etc..

Some will derail thread by chatting d ladies up and down,quoting ladies and laughing at lame jokes,insult etc
we guys need orientation!
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
It annoys me like mad when i see on babe's timeline

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) / 14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.