Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? (33309 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by Nmeri17: 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
kokoA: Some guys sha.. Smh.. I know a guy who knelt down and was shading serious tears thanking a girl for agreeing to go out with him.. Smh.. I know because the babe in question is my cousin.. Na so dey girl come tell me say any day she hears that I do such a thing for a girl, she will 'disbrother' me straight! I just dey imagine wetin such guy go do when babe allow dem knack akpako.. Lwkmd.. They will roll on the floor naked and beg the babe to jump and match on top of them while they cry and shout "thank you and God bless you" in appreciation.

my sub cry cry
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by womanwrapper(m): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
when I be woman wrapper I dey am well well
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ceasar1: I thought I was the only one getting pissed at this ish. Most of the girls don't even ‘like’ or ‘compliment’ - they just ignore it. What's wrong with sending her a private message to thank her? Na wa wooo.
. Why should some guys even send them a complimentary message just for ordinary accepting of their friend request .
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by etudaddy(m): 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
i see any guy who does that as a complete olodo
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by Etumgbe(m): 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
womanwrapper: when I be woman wrapper I dey am well well
so wetin u be now
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 29, 2014
The worst I've seen is "thanks for your acceptment" and "you are so beautiful, keep it up"
Why are these wereys not growing up?

Oh Gawd! Why?
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 11:32am On Sep 29, 2014
donsalvy: The worst I've seen is "thanks for your acceptment" and "you are so beautiful, keep it up"

Oh Gawd! Why?

jexos!!!...dat person must b doomed forever!!!
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by dmcdad: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
donsalvy: The worst I've seen is "thanks for your acceptment" and "you are so beautiful, keep it up"

Oh Gawd! Why?
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures of black women with big boobs. / Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! / 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.