Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

MY Eid Gift For Muslim Married Couples - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Eid Gift For Muslim Married Couples (2213 Views)

Is MouthAction Godly for Married Couples? help! / How many times shd married couples have sex in a week? / Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MY Eid Gift For Muslim Married Couples by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
This Eid-el- Fitri celebration has to be different from the ones you have celebrated since you got married. It is time for change. This time celebration has to be embellished with more enthralling and breathtaking events and fondness, mutually communicated between the couples. What do I mean? What am I driving at? All will be revealed plainly to you as I believe you also want a slight but holy deviation from the way you have been celebrating the end of Ramadan. If I were wrong, then it means you are making no effort to give your partner another dose of that loving medication with which he or she felt safe and decided to end in matrimony with you; then it means you are totally oblivious of the fact that relationship is an expensive jewel that has to be continually cleaned and polished if you want that enticing glint and gloss that lured you into buying it at first; then it means you are consciously asking your partner to start peering and peeking at the inevitable novelty with which some other couples will lace this celebration—holy, endearing, enticing, fun-filled novelty. However, as a staunch advocate for the growth and enjoyment of marriage and marital affairs, I hereby present you this huge gift, wrapped sweetly in the holy foil of Eid, for the enrichment and safety of your marriage. I expect you now to start unwrapping this gift if you truly and sincerely are in matrimony.
Starting with the husband, I see a spearheading oak of a role with acorns of build-up. What do I mean? I simply mean you have to take a huge and leading role, which, however, does not require much effort to be accomplished. In fact, it is as simple as whatever you consider most simple of all tasks on earth. Why? To the already panicking ones, you are not about to be asked to pound yam with a needle nor are you required to sew with spider web. To you who feel it must involve something entirely new, take a keen, closer look at the sky and tell me if it contains any entirely new feature. And to that husband who has an inkling of what am about to say, your deciphering spirit is highly appreciated, just as your listening and reading mind will be welcomed. Now we roll to the issue….

Give her the best of your sexual prowess the night before Eid: Yes! She earnestly needs it. It doesn’t matter if you have been having sexual intercourse all through the nights of Ramadan; it doesn’t matter if your time-table does not include the act for that day; it doesn’t even matter if you are tired out. In fact, you have to act as if you have just broken free from the fetters of celibacy, free from starvation of erection, and free from penile suppression…act as though you have just gained sexual freedom and, in the ecstasy, envelop her in your zealous arms, the longing and sharpness of your anticipation boring your manliness into her. This will not only re-energize you both for the events of the following day, it will also bridge that gap that sexless moments stealthily build between couples. I sincerely expect you to start preparing for this. However, don’t be disappointed if she appears to be in her period during that time, any others can be done (Romance, kissing) EXCEPT SEX!
Discuss the celebration with her: It is very necessary as conversation generally is the wheel on which relationship rolls. Nonetheless, fear not that it will give away your planned surprises as you will raise this discussion like a student trying to get more details from his teacher. Comments like “This Eid celebration has been on my mind for quite a while” will definitely prompt interest in her. Questions like “do you know some people wrongly believe the death of the Prophet’s son, Ibrahim, caused the Prophet to make the starting Takbeer of the Eid rakat seven times, lost repeatedly in grief?” will make her share her opinion, while appreciating your view into what most Muslims are unaware of.

Buy her special clothes and accessories: She is worth it, anytime, any day. But for this day, she deserves it specially. You have to take her to the clothing store of her choice, suggest items of her choice, make witty comments about the fit, join in the bargain, and chivalrously do the carrying of the purchase. Preferably, you both can wear similar clothes, with any other clothing item that would decently portray your oneness. However, if you are out of cash, please do not go beyond your elastic limit. Only borrow money if you are sure you can conveniently pay back.
Go for the Eid prayer together: Perhaps if I say there is a reward from Allah for walking side by side with your wives to Eid, a good number of men will choose to do so that day. However, the truth is some men simply don’t like walking side by side with their wives. This may be due to a number of factors—justifiable or unjustifiable. But I must say it takes the husband I’m referring to here nothing, in his bid for novelty, in his unrelenting quest for a successful married life, to walk side by side with his woman to the Eid ground and proudly walk back home with her. Such sense of belonging it will breed in her, I tell you, will go a long way in mending whatever loopholes currently exist in your relationship.
Take her on an outing: On days like this, it is customary for men generally to give their female counterparts a befitting celebration by taking them out for fun and picnic. This is not prohibited for Muslims insofar as the event and place of celebration are not forbidden by The Shari’ah(The Islamic Law). Such unlawful places are contained in the sayings of the prophet (Hadith), for example when the prophet peace and blessings be upon him passed through al-Hijr- which was where the houses of Thamood were- he said:
“do not enter the dwellings of those who wronged themselves unless you are weeping, lest there befall you something like that which befell them” then he covered his head and urged his mount to move on quickly until he left the place behind.(Bukhari and Muslim).
Those which are not stated therein can be carefully deciphered from the principles of Islam. For instance, considering the stated one, places destroyed by Allah for the ungodly behaviours and evil deeds of its inhabitants is not lawful for a Muslim to visit in the excuse of tourism or picnicking. While it could be challenged that going to places like the Beach is not forbidden by Allah all because it is not specifically stated in the Holy Book, it will be hypocritical of a Muslim when he knows he is very likely to come across scantily dressed people, people whose dressing is akin to the acts that incurred the wrought of Allah on people of the past. With this do I recommend places that, in their best capacities, eschew all anti-Islamic acts. In short, just have the Islamic principles at the back of your mind and you will discover places to visit without committing sin against Allah.
Most importantly, For the purpose of spiritual learning and reminder, places like hospitals, graveyards and prisons might be visited on Eid days for Allah says:
“Travel in the land and see what was the end of those who rejected the truth.” An’am 6:11
However, we are to rejoice on Eid days and not to be in sorrow. As a result, i wouldn't suggest you visit such places on Eid day. Some other times might be good.
Be generous: I should not be misunderstood here as generosity is not a virtue to be shown only on days like this, saying nothing of it being seen as only giving concrete items. This is particularly disturbing considering the fact that many people tend to only show all sorts of generosity when celebrating. Mention them: a man only remembers his wife deserves some yards of cloth when she just give birth or when she is doing her Walimat ceremony. In fact, very few people know that generosity extends beyond physical gift…that it transcends to emotions, chivalry and what have you. You can give her that smile that is reminiscent of the good old days, days when she groveled for your presence. You can be very generous by piercing her eyes with yours and telling her she remains the most beautiful woman you have ever come across. You can cuddle her, touch her, hold her lovingly, just as she herself does to your babies, and tell generosity in the praise of her smooth and radiant skin. You can even choose to help with some chores, especially ones she hardly expects from you (I’m not saying you should downgrade yourself). But all these, my good man, never stop you from carrying out the monetary aspect of it—the laughing wad of currency that will put smile on the faces of culinary equipments; that which will get her that unexpected gift from that unexpected store. I mean you should roll out the dough too—they all work together for the betterment of your generosity.
In a special cab: If you don't have a private car, may Allah provide for you, on this special day, instead of becoming a martial artist with other public commuters of "danfo". Get a taxi to take you to wherever you both want to go. I'm telling you, this day is going to leave an indelible imprint in her mind forever.
Honour her by visiting one of her family member: It wouldn't be a bad idea to stop by for just few minutes in any of her family members' house on Eid day. Remember you have a lot of places to go, so don't take too long there. An hour is just perfect. Extend the little gift you bought for them ater of you can leave in a respectful manner. She will be happy she sees one of her blood again.
DO NOT REBUKE HER FOR WHATEVER SHE DID WRONG. JUST LET THAT DAY START AND END WITH BRIGHT SMILING FACES OF HUSBAND AND

OVER TO YOU WIFE....
THIS IS AN EXTRACT FROM THE WHOLEBOOK UPLOADED AT
http://depositfiles.com/files/xzpd0ol4p

DOWNLAOD THE FULL ARTICLE IN DOCX FORMAT

1 Like

Re: MY Eid Gift For Muslim Married Couples by Omoalhaja7: 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
Very nice write up.I've learnt some important points here.....me too wll make use of it inshallaah & @ subsequent eids(celeberations).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God Bless Nairaland- I Found Her Here / If You Could Become The Opposite Sex For Just One Day. What Would You Do? / Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.