Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? (22862 Views)

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences / How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by spyg1(m): 8:43am On Jul 26, 2014
If you are faithful to a girl she will be taking you for granted. She will not even respect you. Sometimes she may think that staying with her is a privilege is a privilege to you. @OP, I HOPE I am 100% right

3 Likes

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by xtratagem(m): 8:43am On Jul 26, 2014
joshrare: "Man know thyself" these dayz, some married men are worse off than single dudes.

My problem is that am faithful, very faithful but I don't like it coz ghels don't appreciate faithful guyz.
Yet I find it impossible to cheat or to be unfaithful, I really want to change can any NL tell me how to go abt it?

What are you waiting for? Go for that cute girl in your neighborhood.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by justi4jesu(f): 8:45am On Jul 26, 2014
lakamua: hmmmm. girls can complain. u think u are d only girl dat likes gud things. tell ur fellow girls to leave him for u nah. selfish group of people.

ogini shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by macsika: 8:45am On Jul 26, 2014
Of course... Guys are more faithful than girls. Gurls are general faithful for the money.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Guruenny(m): 8:52am On Jul 26, 2014
Wen u ask can guys ever be faithful av u eva thought of aw ur dad ended up wt ur mum is he nt faithful,i saw a post on fb wen a gal was calln men goats den i ask her av u feed ur dad grasses dis mawin guys dat re nt faithful to gals ended up unfaithful cos of d bad impression deir gf av in deir relationshp xo stop judgn us

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Joshcoli(m): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by vickertony(m): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: u just proved u re not tongue
hmmmm buh i am faithful
??seriously
well im single for now
just divorced Recently coz of her
unfaithfulness
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by vickertony(m): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2014
angry
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by bigemmmybig(m): 8:59am On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author=evea]Guys talk true n leave sentiment aside. If u owe up 2 d truth it will be fine. A lady will luv 2 give you all n all she ve bt ur eyes re outside. U ve dis mentality dt any girl dt comes to spend hr 1st 9t with u must ve sex wit her. though u re nt totally b blamed cos some girls want it. Wen girls says no pls respect dt. Guys no longer respect d ladies. bt dts my opinion[/quot

abegi stop all diis yeye generalisation jare grin
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by bigemmmybig(m): 8:59am On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author=evea]Guys talk true n leave sentiment aside. If u owe up 2 d truth it will be fine. A lady will luv 2 give you all n all she ve bt ur eyes re outside. U ve dis mentality dt any girl dt comes to spend hr 1st 9t with u must ve sex wit her. though u re nt totally b blamed cos some girls want it. Wen girls says no pls respect dt. Guys no longer respect d ladies. bt dts my opinion[/quot

abegi stop all diis yeye generalisation jare
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by ogawisdom(m): 9:01am On Jul 26, 2014
Yes there is but they r usually poor dudes wink grin. I kw u prefer rich dudes tongue undecided
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 26, 2014
[size=16pt]YES[/size]
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Gynacologist(m): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2014
babycarey: No matter how beautiful a guy's gf is he will definitely still be flirting with that beautiful girl passing by, and if he gets the chance na number straight!!! I just wonder if they is a any guy that can ever be faithful??
d question shld b d oda way round.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Gynacologist(m): 9:05am On Jul 26, 2014
LaurelP: Its only a girl dat can have a boyfrend for each nid
Cash
Transportation
Recharge card
Friendzone
Sex
u cn say tat again.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by baba11(m): 9:07am On Jul 26, 2014
Ceasar1: I can boldly say the same thing for the babes. I wonder if there's this one single different girl that sees a guy as a lover and not an ATM Machine. undecided

#If you feel bad, stop generalizing.
Well said bro
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Chrisdmeek(m): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2014
There are faithful guys, but the truth is that You as a girl will most times find them boring in some ways, maybe because they are
Battling with their academics, businesses or crucial things they want to make out of life, and as a result they rarely have that time to flirt around.

You will find them kinda boring cos they :
1) might not be calling or texting as often as u wish.

2)they might be active for a day and the rest of the week/month go be another story (this will make you think he's seeing another girl)

3)they love You but rarely tells U they do.

4)some of them are easily provoked. Etc

These will make them boring but untill you draw closer to them and understand who they really are, U will still be in doubts.

Speaking from experience tho.

4 Likes

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Gynacologist(m): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2014
Enegod: I'm faithful to the principle that variety is
the spice of life... undecided
diz rily got me crackin thou badt guy...
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Gynacologist(m): 9:15am On Jul 26, 2014
Papertrail11: with the kind of lacadestical attitude and boring attitude some girls display dey deserve to be cheated upon......
for ex...
good husband: hello wifey

boring wife : fine

good husband: so how was ur day

boring wife: normal
.....all dose kind short answer. ....and boring attitude if I
I go juat sideline you and look for nore entertaining pussy
....I pity all dis naija girls be puttn potential boyfriends and husbands on autopilot jonzn....soon he will start to look tor fun wi oda women....

packet of bastardz
eazy dawg....
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by shizzleStar: 9:16am On Jul 26, 2014
women are the bigger cheats

2 Likes

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Gynacologist(m): 9:16am On Jul 26, 2014
seedord247: I'm faithful to my gurl when i'm broke grin
tatz d truth
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by yousee(m): 9:20am On Jul 26, 2014
angela98: Why not? Guys can be faithful if they establish a strong principle of sense of self and exercise self discipline to resist the natural forces of sexual attraction... smiley
All these things plenty nau. The grammar alone fit Make person unfaithful.

On a serious note, yes, millions of men are faithful
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by JEITO: 9:20am On Jul 26, 2014
I certainly don't know what part of the world this OP has been living. Maybe the wrong part because I know a lot of guys are faithful.

Meanwhile, if a guy flirts, it isn't because his gf isn't beautiful, it is because he lacks self control so either way, OP you are wrong.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by valkaka(m): 9:20am On Jul 26, 2014
Ladies if yu wana keep your men faithful!!

Here is w@ to do.....feed the man enough so d@ he gets fat.nag the man so much d@ he gets bald.spend all d money so d@ he gets broke and cant afford to go out carousing.

If yu can make your man fat,bald and broke,you force him to stay faithful.

Men if yu wana keep your women faithful.

Just,huh.. be a good listener?
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Odika1: 9:20am On Jul 26, 2014
babycarey: No matter how beautiful a guy's gf is he will definitely still be flirting with that beautiful girl passing by, and if he gets the chance na number straight!!! I just wonder if they is a any guy that can ever be faithful??
try me i'm everly faithful.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Odika1: 9:22am On Jul 26, 2014
Ceasar1: I can boldly say the same thing for the babes. I wonder if there's this one single different girl that sees a guy as a lover and not an ATM Machine. undecided

#If you feel bad, stop generalizing.
it shall be well with u.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by shizzleStar: 9:22am On Jul 26, 2014
Papertrail11: with the kind of lacadestical attitude and boring attitude some girls display dey deserve to be cheated upon......
for ex...
good husband: hello wifey

boring wife : fine

good husband: so how was ur day

boring wife: normal
.....all dose kind short answer. ....and boring attitude if I
I go juat sideline you and look for nore entertaining pussy
....I pity all dis naija girls be puttn potential boyfriends and husbands on autopilot jonzn....soon he will start to look tor fun wi oda women....

packet of bastardz
Choi! grin bruv we know you are irked with the op's senseless submission and the hypocritical nature of women, but pls easy with the bomb thou gringrin

Lackadaisical cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Toks2008(m): 9:23am On Jul 26, 2014
lilmax: How do you expect a tall handsome guy to be faithful? And the worst part is girls think they can change them....if you want a faithful guy then accept a faithful guy not a bad guy.....if you are not serious he too wont be serious its all about you,you are what you attract....shikena

I laugh in swahili. Omo forget,a drop dead gorgeous tall,dark and cute guy who is principled will be faithful to one lady.

I gave my life to christ at 13 when i hardly knew me then at 20 i started facing serious gbege and i will enter my room to see a naked chic in my bed just for me to drive her out. Chics will make up stories just to pass the night in my place yet i wll not go near them even ladies threatened me with rape nd i cnt continue to highlight different stories but the point is that the holy spirit has so much permeated my soul that i practical find it hard to philander even when i practically desire it.

So y these stories? The truth is that naturally all men are unfaithful but if you are principled,or filled with the spirit of GOD,you will find it hard to philander about even if you have no comitted affair and when you have a lady in your life,cheating on her will not even cross your mind. It has nothing to do with looks.

2 Likes

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by angela98(f): 9:28am On Jul 26, 2014
yousee:
All these things plenty nau. The grammar alone fit Make person unfaithful.

On a serious note, yes, millions of men are faithful
ha ha ha ha ha grin grin ha ha ha cheesy you funny. Yes of course not all men are unfaithful. grin
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Agrika: 9:29am On Jul 26, 2014
Toks2008:

I laugh in swahili. Omo forget,a drop dead gorgeous tall,dark and cute guy who is principled will be faithful to one lady.

I gave my life to christ at 13 when i hardly knew me then at 20 i started facing serious gbege and i will enter my room to see a naked chic in my bed just for me to drive her out. Chics will make up stories just to pass the night in my place yet i wll not go near them even ladies threatened me with rape nd i cnt continue to highlight different stories but the point is that the holy spirit has so much permeated my soul that i practical find it hard to philander even when i practically desire it.

So y these stories? The truth is that naturally all men are unfaithful but if you are principled,or filled with the spirit of GOD,you will find it hard to philander about even if you have no comitted affair and when you have a lady in your life,cheating on her will not even cross your mind. It has nothing to do with looks.
@ O.p ds is ur answer, all men are liable to cheat, including my father, brothers and hubby sef...its only a man with the fear of God AND self-discipline that will have the ability to "restrain" himself.

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 26, 2014
There are more faithful men than women in Nigeria.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by justi4jesu(f): 9:33am On Jul 26, 2014
J12: There are more faithful men than women in Nigeria.

Thank you very much grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by EbuGeneral(m): 9:34am On Jul 26, 2014
After reading many stories on NairaLand sexuality.. I come the wonder, can girls ever be faithful. @ Op, abeg u de eat only 1 soup everyday... That should answer ur question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? / 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. / Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.