Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? (22857 Views)

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences / How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 26, 2014
I only know ONE faithful guy oo............abeg I dey come.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Ericardo7(m): 6:00am On Jul 26, 2014
as long as it's front page
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by shadowwalker101: 6:01am On Jul 26, 2014
Yes they can
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by oyatmicah(m): 6:02am On Jul 26, 2014
its nt my fault o, wen dose gurls wnt stop tryn to seduce me.abi is it my fault ni?
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by coolzeal(m): 6:03am On Jul 26, 2014
Of course we can but you know the old saying, good guys come last. Relationship represent money and how much I can spend on her. Why should guys be faithful when your main interest is finance otherwise called money.

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by zealz4u(m): 6:05am On Jul 26, 2014
I'm can be 100% faithful

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by ITbomb(m): 6:09am On Jul 26, 2014
A player can never be faithful.
My dear, I would ask you to humbly consider the type of men that you fall for.
The smooth talking, trendy dressed guy that gave you a lift and so starts the relationship will never be satisfied because what he used to get you is what he used to get and dumped the ones before you.
Don't wait for a guy to come and sweep you off your feet, when a guy shows interest, give him a green light but stay low and inquire about him. If he is clean, don't make the fast food joint your assessment venue, rather, encourage him to participate in activities that you engage in. The player would not have time for such rubbish but true love is patient and will come out in such a situation.

20pounds:
Don't look for a man that has all the qualities in the movie; look for a man that cherish and respect you.
Best of luck, next time cool

9 Likes

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 26, 2014
noooooooooooooooooo
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by d33jy85: 6:18am On Jul 26, 2014
No matter how beautiful a grl is there is ALWAYS a guy tred of Fockin her. Bc of women. an der. Wahala. Also variety. Is d spice of Life onecant eat egusi soup every. Day no matter how sweet it is 1 needs. To tk vegetable., banga, ogbono etc cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by JurassicPark: 6:18am On Jul 26, 2014
Marry the guy and then you can assess him. Then he must have been handed a big bag of responsibilities grin

As far as BF/ GF is concerned, if you find "faithfulness" in it then that must be a gift you surely wouldn't want to miss

2 Likes

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by tonychristopher: 6:24am On Jul 26, 2014
men are genetically engineered to be players so forget that all u need is a man that are respectful
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Holadpearl(m): 6:25am On Jul 26, 2014
Faithfulness like attraction is not a choice its a feeling.if you give your guy or babe the reasons not to cheat he wont,it might not happen suddenly but gradually he/she melts and become faithful.

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Ezedon(m): 6:26am On Jul 26, 2014
Since they said the beautiful ones are not yet born, guys will keep on mingling
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by disloman(m): 6:30am On Jul 26, 2014
Yes.Guys can b faithful but with d ways girls r dressing nowadays,It takes d Lord's grace oooooo.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by justi4jesu(f): 6:31am On Jul 26, 2014
They said its in their nature to cheat but a guy can kill you if you flirt with another guy..very selfish fellows undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by donline: 6:32am On Jul 26, 2014
yes, it all depend on d foundation of d 2 parties, if it was not build on self centre idea

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by justi4jesu(f): 6:36am On Jul 26, 2014
It takes special effort, yes. Being faithful is easy when the man decides to deal with it only in his idealistic world.

In the real world though, it’s a jungle out there.

Men are many times hit by feelings in places they did not even know they had.

Can a man love one woman totally? Of course. He can love one woman but still dog on her.

Not to hurt her but to satisfy something he is not equipped to deal with.

3 Likes

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Odunharry(m): 6:36am On Jul 26, 2014
grin

2 Likes

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by xtervaganza(m): 6:39am On Jul 26, 2014
babycarey: No matter how beautiful a guy's gf is he will definitely still be flirting with that beautiful girl passing by, and if he gets the chance na number straight!!! I just wonder if they is a any guy that can ever be faithful??
OK na

Why not glue yourself to him so he won't ever have the chance to ask for any babe's number
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Lorlaahlozz: 6:40am On Jul 26, 2014
Biggest no
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by xtervaganza(m): 6:42am On Jul 26, 2014
tosyne2much: Without being sentimental.. From my own point of view... More often than not, evn married men ar not so faithful to their partner, not to talk of young dudes... The reason behind dis is simply because men ar polygamous in nature.. Therefore, since nature allows dem accommodate women as dey wish, there's no way unfaithfulness would not follow
I'm not polygamous be it by nature or conditioned angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by xtervaganza(m): 6:43am On Jul 26, 2014
edozie04: Op shattap,I wz faithful 2 my ex,she wz d 1 tat cheated on me
painment of life

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by iykedare(m): 6:47am On Jul 26, 2014
No girl with tokunbo p.oosy can stop a man from seeking for better meat
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by DaGC(m): 6:48am On Jul 26, 2014
Yes, there are faithful guys.
Back in school, I had a friend that was faithful to his girl back in Nigeria. He didn't even mess with school mates talkless of neighbours or girls in other places. I even made fun of him (I was immature then).
One of my friends is the one taking the title now in my crew. Doesn't joke with his girl, no matter how pretty the new girl may be.

So, yes honey, faithful guys exists. kiss

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 26, 2014
Why will they be faithful. No be ladies like you dey attract them, wearing revealing and tight clothes. If guys don break heart, fight the ladies
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by justi4jesu(f): 6:56am On Jul 26, 2014
That is why it is important to love someone fully when you do have the chance, to be bold and take risks and express your love while you can,

because you never know when it might be taken from you. Life is short, and tomorrow is promised to none of us. Neither is love. When you see it,

go after it, and when you have it, cherish it.

4 Likes

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:00am On Jul 26, 2014
a faithful guy that will not collect another babe's number? hahahaha... in your dreams grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by olamithey(m): 7:00am On Jul 26, 2014
babycarey: No matter how beautiful a guy's gf is he will definitely still be flirting with that beautiful girl passing by, and if he gets the chance na number straight!!! I just wonder if they is a any guy that can ever be faithful??
.....you're talking as if all ladies are faithful...
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by rill: 7:01am On Jul 26, 2014
The op mentioned Guys and as always, our bruva's are pointlessly bringing gals into d question. Even if d girl Is 100 percent perfect, it doesn't stop a guy from cheating on her. U wanna talk abt unfaithful gals, open a different thread. The faithful guys are there buh trust me, they are only few. Staying faithful requires strong will ,discipline and contempt. Amma say a big sorry to the "faithful ladies" out there cos sadly, most guys lack those qualities.

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by canalily(m): 7:02am On Jul 26, 2014
...i wil be faithful to you, trust me.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by detagabriel(m): 7:02am On Jul 26, 2014
80% of gals r unfaithful

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by ayukdaboss(m): 7:03am On Jul 26, 2014
Xtarxhyne: noooooooooooooooooo

Shooo undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) / If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup / Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.