Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,711 members, 7,955,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? (23030 Views)

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences / How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Toks2008(m): 11:49am On Jul 26, 2014
zeongeon: Every day girls go around sayin guyz cheat..The truth is that Gurlz cheat more than guyz and guyz are more faithful and love more in the relationship than gurls.

Considering the fact that a guy dates a gurl without conditions most times for example she doesn't have to be working, She mustnt have to be from a rich family, She mustnt have to dress all flashy and trendy, She mustnt have a car, She mustnt have a house of her own, she mustnt have to make us laugh or take us out to dinner.

Gurls are the problem not even the guyz..Gurlz go around keeping guyz for various purpose even a video on internet proves it eg assignment guy, money guy, shoulder to crying on, sex guy etc Gurls go around comparing there guyz to most guyz they come acroSs and even have a second thought of dating the guy.

Gurls always want to cheat but will want to make it look like its d guy either there bf or d new or ex that got them to cheat...They don't want to take d blame or responsibility for cheating that's why they tag there flings with various guyz with a stupid name or excuse eg I am confused, I didn't know, he isn't caring, he doesn't give me attention or money.

Most guyz set out to really love at first while most gurls set out to experiment at first..That's why some guyz end up having commitment issues because they set out to love and because of d funny attitude of d gurl the guy has his expectations rubbished for is either the gal takes him for granted, friendzones him, pretends to love him why she screws some other dude and all d dramas that come with gurlz.

If u have ever taken a good guy for granted before then u have no right to call guyz names, if all d guyz u meet are "playas" don't blame them thank the females that have made them realize how worthleSs it is trying to love.

Gurlz please free we Guyz we will continue to go for any gurl that catch our fancy just like the way u smile and open for any guy who has money or tells watever u think u wanna hear.

Gurlz probably when u have decided on what u want from a man and learn to appreciate the ones who are trying hard to love u then U may have ur man to only urself. But as long as u gals remain indecisive we guyz will continue to enjoy ourselves with any gurl we like and is available at least we are doing ourself a favour by avoiding unneceSsary excuses and disappointments

The bolded sums it up
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Orikinla(m): 11:49am On Jul 26, 2014
Yeah.
The stronger sex is more faithful than the weaker sex.

Lest we forget, if every woman refuses to open her legs for every married man or a man in relationship, he can never be unfaithful, except he rapes her. But women are just too weak to resist the stronger sex.
The women are to blame.

Women actually need regular sex more than men. And that is why they cheat more than men.

3 Likes

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2014
Of course guys can be faithful. There are faithful guys out there.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Samabu07(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2014
babycarey: No matter how beautiful a guy's gf is he will definitely still be flirting with that beautiful girl passing by, and if he gets the chance na number straight!!! I just wonder if they is a any guy that can ever be faithful??
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Samabu07(m): 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
babycarey: No matter how beautiful a guy's gf is he will definitely still be flirting with that beautiful girl passing by, and if he gets the chance na number straight!!! I just wonder if they is a any guy that can ever be faithful??

Most folks have the same feeling for their opposite sex.
Personally, all the girls I dated weren't faithful but I was. I am. I'm not exonerating myself. I hope to see the worth in staying faithful.
When you close mark a lady she says, you don't give them breathing space. If you do give them that freedom and space they go wild falling into wrong hands.
I know she would be happy she has me. (Who ever she says I never conclude...)

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by BotherMleeper(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Actually men don't cheat, women do.

Men play, women cheat.

In any case, men can't cheat if other women aren't willing to cheat with them. Or isn't the woman involved also cheating on her own man?
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by justi4jesu(f): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
obinon: I love this

cheesy
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by justi4jesu(f): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
tranxo:

Sometimes I get confused with some of your postulations. What exactly do you believe in? Evolution, or creation? Darwin, or God? Science, or Christianity?

Why these are just mere saying....Relax

I believe in GOD
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Skido360: 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
can girls ever be faithful?
Always looking 4 mmc
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by ladycomfort(f): 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
there are a very FEW faithful men on this planet
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by abbey621(m): 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
Faithfulness is not based on gender; male or female a person's personality would determine if he or she would cheat. Number 1 reason guys cheat is greed, while women cheat cos they are emotionally weak. A guy would cheat if he has everything and yet he is not getting satisfaction from the one he loves. A woman would cheat if she is not close to God or does not see value in her self(Always looking to upgrade). I remember a girl that I dated for many years and she ended up cheating, when I asked her why, she said she felt the other guy could take care of her more financially. Fast forward 5 years later, I'm amazed that she's still in a state of poverty. Personally rather than cheat, is it not easier to leave
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by daveP(m): 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
MzMariah: I only know ONE faithful guy oo............abeg I dey come.
his name......
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Papertrail11(m): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
chinco19:
Lackadaisical ni o. Must u use grammar? Simplicity is not a bad idea.

well I retract my use of gramm....
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by RichboyPee(m): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
Just passing second kubwa gate now..... kiss
Just passing second kubwa gate now.....
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Charles4075(m): 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
Boyfriend/girlfriend relationship is not worth the effort that people put into it. But some foolish and greedy girls/guys would want 100 percent faithfulness and loyalty from their partners when they are not their wives/husbands. If you're demanding such loyalty and faithfulness that's required of a husband from a boyfriend, then be his wife ma @ OP.. Likewise If you're demanding such loyalty and faithfulness that's required of a wife from a girlfriend, make her your wife. I'm not saying there is no infidelity in marriage, Hell No.. A single girl should live like a single girl and not like a married woman. Relate normal with guys and not sticking yourself to one guy, also a Bachelor should live like a bachelor and not like a married woman. Relate normal with ladies and not sticking yourself to one girl. So O.P. The question you should ask yourself goes like this ''AM I A FAITHFUL PARTNER''?
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
Yes!!.... There are faithful guys out there; You just happen to be surrounded by Douchebags and jacka$$.

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by latino2swt(m): 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
Op, u r havin a prb of generalization. For u 2 av a stealin dog is nt enough reason for u 2 conclude that all dogs r thieves. No! There is always two sides 2 evry story. Even if u av a stealin dog, it myt b dat u r nt always arnd 2 feed d dog well or u av other pets u r treatin beta dan d dogs.
The fact remains dat girls r nt always serious with d ryt man cos of his tender or soft nature bt fall 4 a player and afterwards conclude dat all guys r cheat. It's not true.
Atleast I can boldly, openly n proudly say dat I don't cheat. The girl i met in 2010 is stil d best in my lyf til nw n certainly decades 2 come.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by felastika(m): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
Missmossy: Ofcourse! Though such guys are very rare i must say.

Which makes me rare,when I'm with you I'm with you,you get everything,no side kicks,no distractions,you get full attention...till you give me reasons to get over you,and when I do,I'm gone for life and will be forever faithful to my next.

2 Likes

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by fombadi: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by SimplySEA(m): 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
"Na everyday person go de chop beans...?" words I hard from frenz wen I try to preach one man, one woman!
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by donTbone(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hehehehehehehehehe...i gave u a serious #nigerdelta lafta. As if d person postn sef na saint. Seriously,no offence o...if ur dad had d chance,he wil flirt. U knw,my ideology is dat...if u can help a frnd of oda gender to cream his or her body after bath nd notn hapns after wards...trust me u re in d #vipZoneOfFriendship
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by onyeuka: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
sorry datz nature
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by tranxo(m): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
justi4jesu: Why these are just mere saying....Relax

I believe in GOD
Hmmm ok oo. I aint stressed. But you when you use and project 'mere sayings' that go contrary to your own beliefs and faith, it suggests a wavering belief system. Hope you are good.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Infinitegrace: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
Single guys may stay faithful to their girlfriends but once they are married to her, they could only stay faithful for like 2years before they start hunting for both single & loose married women to satisfy their unsatisfiable sexual urge. * my opinion though*
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by dnshuta: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
coolYp guyz ar faithful, bt d elprblmo is wen u tend 2 b faithful 2 ur girl, dats wen she wnts 2 cheat on u or rather mk u lyf a living hell...so in oda nt 2 b brkn heartd, u jst ve 2 dance 2 d kalangu music..na d girls cause am 4 em xlfs sha...
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by tranxo(m): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
The No. 1 destroyer of single people's relationship with God is SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE. It cages the mind, emotions and reasoning. It erases all logical thinking and warps one's discerning powers.

If you engage in it, stop immediately, confess it to God and repent from it. Trust and believe in God's promises 'cos they come without confusion, rather they come with fullness of joy.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Nwa4Jesus(f): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
Guys can never be faithful no matter how hard u tried to pleased them.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by daryoor(m): 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
a faithful guy= a guy all the girl wanna fvck but chooses to ignore them all, if you the only one that wanna fvck your guy, he aint worthy of the word "faithful"

there are all types of guys. your complaints on the opposite sex is determined by the type of person you are.

guys are unfaithful = you are mostly attracted guys who want it all

virgin (girls) don finish for naija = even if you pick babe for church or heaven sef na d one way don lamba go connect with you.

girls are gold digger= na money u sef dey take toast babe, watin else u expect.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
Mutual.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Eshence: 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
95 percent of guys are unfaithful
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Elle780(f): 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
I like unfaithful guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? / Download: Game Of Thrones - Season 1 , 8 (episode By Episode) / Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.