Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,429 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War (28814 Views)

Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu / Gbaramatu Kingdom Was created as Government Refuge Camp During Biafra Civil War / Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by manck: 3:24am On Jul 29, 2014
grin angry sad
Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:59am On Jul 29, 2014
sexylogan:

How can you cause women and innocent children to starve to death? Some people are just wicked I swear. embarassed
Did you expect him to feed them so they could be strong enough to pick up guns and go kill him?
Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:05am On Jul 29, 2014
onitshaigbo: I declare in Jesus' name that never again will we Igbos suffer defeat!
We are Jews and Biafra will rise as a powerful, prosperous, and independent nation just like our fellow Jews in Israel!
If the rest of Nigeria tries to attack us, we will lay waste to Abuja and Kano like Israel is doing to Gaza.
You are nowhere close to being Jews. You are ibo from the Eastern part of Nigeria.
Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by onitshaigbo(m): 5:17am On Jul 29, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: You are nowhere close to being Jews. You are ibo from the Eastern part of Nigeria.

Jews were dispersed around the world following our exile by the Romans nearly 2000 years ago. The Igbos are descendents of Jews who came to Western Africa.
Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:58am On Jul 29, 2014
onitshaigbo:

Jews were dispersed around the world following our exile by the Romans nearly 2000 years ago. The Igbos are descendents of Jews who came to Western Africa.
Sure you are.

Is there a River named "Steewpidity" where you lot drink from on the daily where you come from or what, because this ignorance yall routinely display is beyond astonishing at this point.

1 Like

Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by manck: 9:23am On Jul 29, 2014
grin cool embarassed
Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by manck: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2014
grin shocked
Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by manck: 10:03am On Jul 29, 2014
grin tongue
Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 29, 2014
onitshaigbo:

grin grin grin
Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by manck: 10:06am On Jul 29, 2014
grin tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by Elmarsphobic: 8:23am On Aug 02, 2014
grin who force dem go war?
Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by cassyrooy(m): 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
salam1: So d boarder was closed nd all dis tin happened was it dat d igbos don't farm or wat mi I know understand o
Boarders were closed and farmin was impossible because fighters jets kept on lookin 4d Biafran Soldiers. May even were ordered to blow-up at sight.

1 Like

Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by cassyrooy(m): 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Okada, drop me here. I don reach my bus stop.
Byke-Stop or Okada-Stop
Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by zendy: 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
Sloan:

You are merely ranting, my post has nothing to do with your gibberish! It is this type of foolishness that made ojukwu declare an unwinnable war and a gluttonous biafra based on his plan to seize the lands of minorities and their oil, of course his caveman foolishness to want to capture Lagos when the ibo killers are in the north! Well, in a technological age, no one will be left behind! Technological products will be blocked from even coming through ports to landlocked biafra, internet will be cut off and there are already your traducers in the north who are willing to blow themselves up with as many ibos as they can find. I wonder why you don't look to the north but crying around like a bereaved monkey of okilaibo!

Don't talk like a fool. Ojukwu never declared any war,he declared Biafra. The Nigerian government were the ones who declared war by shelling the Biafran border town of Garkem triggering the war. And who told the war was not winnable? The only reason Nigeria won was the overwhelming military support and money they got from Britain and Russia while Biafra fought with very little and still managed to hold her own for 3 years and many spectacular victories. Can you imagine if Biafra had received quarter of the support Nigeria got? You said Igboland landlocked? Even if this is actually true,so what? Switzerland and Austria are two land locked countries with a combined population less than Lagos but each of these countries are richer than Nigeria.It is not a sea port that makes a nation wealthy but what you do with the manpower available . Finally, Nigeria attacked the Biafran capital of Enugu. Biafra then replied by trying to reach the Nigerian capital of Lagos. Tit-for-tat.

1 Like

Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by JACKOFALTRADE: 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
I remember the night my grandfather told me about the war. . . I cried the whole night.
Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by idhigbe(m): 11:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
kakakent:

And may gowons intention be metted on u nd ur family in jesus name #say amen oh

I believe this discussion has been closed for a while, just that i have been away from this forum for over a year. I never noticed this insult on my family. Some people don't deserve to be part of this forum, they are too childish. These are the lot who cause problems in our beloved country. They cannot commit to a simple debate, they would rather resort to insults and i believe if not because we are not physically connected, would resort to violence. kakakent or what so ever you call yourself, my only advice to you "GROW UP" as far as this world is concerned, the era of violence and stupidity will soon be over.
Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by ibedun: 12:08am On Oct 12, 2015
cruise14:
It's unfortunate that the refugees back then are now claiming to be the owners of a place once set up as shelter and refugee camp for them.

Igbos are not to be treated lightly, honestly.
Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 12, 2015
This is why I'm proud to be Igbo smiley after what we suffered during the war we are still blessed. God bless my Igbo people we are truly God's chosen

1 Like

Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by tsdarkside(m): 1:08am On Oct 12, 2015
salam1:
So d boarder was closed nd all dis tin happened was it dat d igbos don't farm or wat mi I know understand o

abeg,ask them...how can you starve to death,because your borders were closed??...biafrauds are not good tacticians.....weak-minds....yorubas are wise,yorubas saw their weakness and used it against them...its a acceptable tactic in the times of war...the biafrans only taught about weapons and fighting,they didnt think on food and water...the most basic thing to survive...guns dont shot by them selfes...you see....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ / Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar Hugged Each Other At Akure Airport / 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.