Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,050 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War (28817 Views)

Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu / Gbaramatu Kingdom Was created as Government Refuge Camp During Biafra Civil War / Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by Malawian(m): 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Clown, could you tell me where it is written in the Bible that you will win your next war? I thought you are Jews? Jews are not known to lose wars except for the one caused by Acan. Was Ojukwu an Acan?
as old as you are, you always stumble into every thread about igbo. cant you respect your long suffering walking stick? haba

6 Likes

Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by charlesditro: 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Obasgilbert: i pray the country doesn't suffer same fate in "Almighty 2015" undecided
not possible.
Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by julimax(m): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
Smartsyn: Some men adviced Gowon to close the Cameroonian borders so as to prevent food and other relief materials from entering the Biafran territory and eventually many women and children were starved to death.

God ll forever punish those men, even in their death..
my guy, no fear, call the name. Awolowo adviced Gowon to close the border and starve over a million children, not soldiers. That was not war that was evil. And in generations to come it will not be forgotten. Shebi we dey together? Debts will be paid back soon

3 Likes

Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by Papertrail11(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
kai ojukwu was a damn failure.....he was neva a hero but a stubborn hegooat may his soul rest in piece anyways

igbo pple need to be creative wif deir political structure. ..dey like playn consensus wif everythn.....u see d pictures my fellow nairalnders.....

just lyk dose stupid ohaneze pple goin to orji uzor kslu house telling him not to contest fof presido can u imagine....

my young igbo pple you guys are d only pple dat can save nigeria politics get involved make a diff and stop complaining. ........

6 Likes

Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
Malawian:
as old as you are, you always stumble into every thread about igbo. cant you respect your long suffering walking stick? haba
Answer the question or keep visiting threads about Igbo.
Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by customized07: 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
I thought the refugee camp was in asaba, how come its now currently in ibadan grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by kingthreat(m): 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
Leibnitz: The face of a murderer and coupist angry angry
Continue in your outrage of stupidity. I know neither you or anybody in your kindred can be half of who Awolowo was.

2 Likes

Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by onitshaigbo(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
semitunde:

The way I see this, Biafra may just be Gaza in the event of a break off from Nigeria. Many things point towards this direction, but go on...

I forgot to include Lagos and Ibadan. These two cities will also be at the mercy of an independent Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by Leibnitz: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
kingthreat:
Continue in your outrage of stupidity. I know neither you or anybody in your kindred can be half of who Awolowo was.
That my statement is a BITTER truth

2 Likes

Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by iconize(m): 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
iamord: a lot. Of people will
[s]pay for the disunity towards their. Brothers..[/s] [s]But. I pray that thing does not repeat itself..[/s] [s]If youu should divide the leaders should look[/s] for a more peaceful approach to
do that..probably /when the nigerian
marriage contract expires

Do yourself a favour and shut up you repulsive maggot with a low IQ.
Can't you decipher the 'obvious'? Your opinions are highly consequential just like your country gayna.
Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by ba7man(m): 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
onitshaigbo:

I forgot to include Lagos and Ibadan. These two cities will also be at the mercy of an independent Biafra.
Lagos and Ibadan at the mercy of Onitsha and Aba.....Hmmmmmmmm....... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by kakakent: 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
sandijey:

You are the sick imp. How do u go to someone else's land and insult and abuse them and expect them to smile at u. Your people were insulting them in their land. The hausas being who they are decided to stop it. That is my point. That is what territoriality is all about.

Imp I have never and will never be to the north. I meant an hausa person have abused me b/4 in my street here in onitsha called me nyamiri or whatever, I did not kill him I did not even bother to respond cos no time, money dey to be made u must be Sick for trying to justify the killings of more than 2000 people including women and children with territoriiality if u can not call a bad thing bad then pls keep shut we re talking about peoples live here not goats ur mindset nd thinking is what breeds boko haramic mentality afterall they have a justification for bombing #online terrorists#
Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by semitunde: 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
onitshaigbo:

Well, you'll have to wait till then won't you?
Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by kingthreat(m): 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
Leibnitz: That my statement is a BITTER truth

Bitter truth? I'm a proud Yoruba and Awo is my pride. From the way you're talking, you seem to be from the land of the Rising Sun. So you tell me, who is your pride? Please don't mention the man that disguised as a woman and fled to escape capture grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by Leibnitz: 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
kingthreat:

Bitter truth? I'm a proud Yoruba and Awo is my pride. From the way you're talking, you seem to be from the land of the Rising Sun. So you tell me, who is your pride? Please don't mention the man that disguised as a woman and fled to escape capture grin grin grin
Otapiapia did the magic grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by Leibnitz: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
customized07: I thought the refugee camp was in asaba, how come its now currently in ibadan grin grin grin
customize07 I ga-egbu madu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by Leibnitz: 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
Malawian:
Don't mind him dear, he is a victim of IDENTITY crisis grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by nduchucks: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ade Musiwa made, Western Nigeria President made FP. cool
Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by FILUX(m): 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
No body prays 4 war. But d situation of today can bring war tomoro 4 a better future.
Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by Neinah(f): 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
chinziaski: its so clear you either heard a biased information or read the wrong book. I'm not your friend, I would've given you a video coverage of almost all the things that happened from 1914 to 1999. Its longer than the season movie u see and compiled by the british. You'll see live interviews of your so-called leaders and see what they have been doing to us since pre-independence times.

Pls can you send me the video coverage?... I'm really interested it
Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by thewarrior72: 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
Opiosko:

You forgot the massacre of the innocent civilians?

We will never forget !
Not even in a long run
Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by vanstanzy(m): 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
War is not a child's play. Ojukwu should have weighed the pros and cons before he declared Biafra.
The Northerners should have weighed the pros and cons of an outbreak of war before slaughtering the igbo's without provocation.

2 Likes

Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
vanstanzy:
The Northerners should have weighed the pros and cons of an outbreak of war before slaughtering the igbo's without provocation.
The Igbo officers that led the first coup d'état and killed northern politicians and officers and the Igbo in the north that made caricatures of these politicians on their cloths should have though of the implication.

5 Likes

Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
I'm angry, Bloodykiller aka Bloodyassassin, come entertain me.
Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by Ojiofor: 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
BaddieKay: the war lasted 3years and some ppl are asking if igbos dont farm.i wonder how they'll farm during war....you hv brains,use it pls

Don't mind them, , their evil and mean fathers were bombing and destroying farm land .
Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by bloodykiller: 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: I'm angry, Bloodykiller aka Bloodyassassin, come entertain me.

Na ur mother be clown
Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
kakakent:

Imp I have never and will never be to the north. I meant an hausa person have abused me b/4 in my street here in onitsha called me nyamiri or whatever, I did not kill him I did not even bother to respond cos no time, money dey to be made u must be Sick for trying to justify the killings of more than 2000 people including women and children with territoriiality if u can not call a bad thing bad then pls keep shut we re talking about peoples live here not goats ur mindset nd thinking is what breeds boko haramic mentality afterall they have a justification for bombing #online terrorists#

I am not sick. It was a war and it wasn't meant to be fair. Carry your selective thinking somewhere else. Meanwhile, I do not believe an hausa man will call u iyamiri or whatever in the east. It is not in their blood chest beat or make people uncomfortable. Imp...

1 Like

Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
bloodykiller:

Na ur mother be clown
Keep it up. But don't disturb the neighbourhood with your bleeting.
Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by bloodykiller: 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Keep it up. But don't disturb the neighbourhood with your bleeting.

Bastard
Otu mma gi sad
Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by jazboy(m): 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
Smartsyn: Some men adviced Gowon to close the Cameroonian borders so as to prevent food and other relief materials from entering the Biafran territory and eventually many women and children were starved to death.

God ll forever punish those men, even in their death..
what do u expect him to do?,helping his enemy or what ?, ,he was engage in war and he will surely do anything within his power to secure victory,ojukwu will surely do the same thing if he was in AWO'S shoe,let forget about the past and focus on the present,we have a worst enemy presently,unity is all we need to progress bcuz tribalism will keep pulling is backward.

2 Likes

Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
kingthreat:

What is the meaning of AWO?, because in my language it means FROG.
Don't tell me you are a FROG (AWO) eater and you are proud of it.

4 Likes

Re: Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War by kakakent: 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
sandijey:

I am not sick. It was a war and it wasn't meant to be fair. Carry your selective thinking somewhere else. Meanwhile, I do not believe an hausa man will call u iyamiri or whatever in the east. It is not in their blood chest beat or make people uncomfortable. Imp...

See my man so if hausas wake up one day nd start killing people it becomes a war abi ? The progroms came after the war or b/4 the war my friend u no get yam u re an ibo racist u can actually believe a northern cannot insult me ba? In ur eyes even boko harm are saints #no wonder we cannot move forward in this country am done talking to sick ppl if u actually believe that all nigerias problem re traceble to one tribe keep it up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday / Austine Umahi: Supreme Court Judges Will Know No Peace / Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.