Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,326 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? (3099 Views)

Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences / 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2014
jennylove7575: Why on earth will a girl not married will choose to be faithful? For what? Godforbid I remain faithful for a man not my husband. We ladies need money to look after oursef. I will only remain faithful to a man if he is a confirmed ATM. When money finish love ends. Faithful Na for my grand mother. Mtchewww. For me o the only language I hear is ego, owo, kudi. Abeg please ladies Abeg shine your eyes. No money no faithful
Preach it girl, no time for lazy broke dudes

1 Like

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by 30card(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2014
undecidedwhere do they start if they want to be faithful?:-/
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by pasqal09: 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
jennylove7575: Why on earth will a girl not married will choose to be faithful? For what? Godforbid I remain faithful for a man not my husband. We ladies need money to look after oursef. I will only remain faithful to a man if he is a confirmed ATM. When money finish love ends. Faithful Na for my grand mother. Mtchewww. For me o the only language I hear is ego, owo, kudi. Abeg please ladies Abeg shine your eyes. No money no faithful

2 Likes

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by bxcode(m): 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
I love this chickgrin
But the devil loves her moregrin
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by bbdrown: 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Compared to guys...ladies re more faithful
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by Meeky(m): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
i love dis babe.dats why when a babe ask for money i will ask her in return can i sample dat poosay.lol.babes and money are like 5 and 6
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by snadguy007(m): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
TIPS TO MAKE A GIRL FAITHFUL
▪ Give her money
▪ Giver her more money
▪ Satisfy her on bed
▪ Spend your whole time with her
▪ Take her for weekend shopping
▪ Allocate the front seat of your car to her

DISCLAIMER : The above tips cannot work for a Nigerian girl

1 Like

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by Kingzy4pep(m): 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
CuteCynthia: Yes. More women are faithful compared to m[s][/s]en.
It should be more married women are faithful compared to men.
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by jennylove7575(f): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
sexylogan:

One by one, they have started exposing themselves..... a$hawo grin
look no try me o. If I sample u money must drop. No time o
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by Lily4star(f): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2014

WTF, Are u serious right now?, its girls like you that make guys treat us like shiit, I really don't blame the guys, what stops u from working and making your own money to look good. You refuse to be faithful to a guy that is not your husband and you want use thesame guy's money in looking good?n nah em born you?, nah your papa?, u never jam, nah play you dey

3 Likes

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by Guruenny(m): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
are u sure u re a gal or u re an atm machine cos am xure lot of cards wud av bin put inside ur machine if guys dispense for u.chai u reali need prayer
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by Danhumprey: 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
CuteCynthia:
Yes I'm sure.

No matter what you do for a man, it's never enough.
And vice versa!
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by Lily4star(f): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
Andyblaze:

On a day of bad market, women get hit on at least by 2 guys and in a week 2 multiplied by 7 is 14..there is no way 1 out of these 14 guys wouldn't be cuter, richer than your current boyfriend, now tell me how easy it would be for the lady to stay faithful unlike for guys who don't get hit on and even when they try to hit on, there is a 70 percent chance they'll get rejected....its more harder for Ladies to stay faithful angry angry

#BITG

AndySweery, so you fit write something reasonable like this?, cos all ur thread wey I dey always read dey always be joke, your statistics is quiet right, but being faithful is a personal thing and depending on the kinda partner one has, if I ve a good guy that treats me well I see no reason to hurt him, cos I leave by the principles "do to others what you want dem to do to you"

*Emmmn please what's 'BITG'?*
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by Danhumprey: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lily4star:
WTF, Are u serious right now?, its girls like you that make guys treat us like shiit, I really don't blame the guys, what stops u from working and making your own money to look good. You refuse to be faithful to a guy that is not your husband and you want use thesame guy's money in looking good?n nah em born you?, nah your papa?, u never jam, nah play you dey
Hahahahahahahahahahaha..gringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by Danhumprey: 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
Andyblaze:

On a day of bad market, women get hit on at least by 2 guys and in a week 2 multiplied by 7 is 14..there is no way 1 out of these 14 guys wouldn't be cuter, richer than your current boyfriend, now tell me how easy it would be for the lady to stay faithful unlike for guys who don't get hit on and even when they try to hit on, there is a 70 percent chance they'll get rejected....its more harder for Ladies to stay faithful angry angry

#BITG
GBAM!

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by jennylove7575(f): 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lily4star:

its girls like u that follows poor men around giving and opening your eden freely to them. Man must pay toll fee before he enters my eden. If u gives urs freely well that's ur choice.

1 Like

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by jennylove7575(f): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
bxcode:
I love this chickgrin
But the devil loves her moregrin
what is the devil in cash and carry Abeg rest
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by Danhumprey: 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
Naetochukwu: I can't speak for all them babes but I am faithful to all guys that are good to me .
I can date five guys at a time and still remain faithful to all of them...
Chai!shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

And you think that's real love? You think that's being faithful? Smh.
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by Danhumprey: 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
jennylove7575: its girls like u that follows poor men around giving and opening your eden freely to them. Man must pay toll fee before he enters my eden. If u gives urs freely well that's ur choice.
Lily4star,don't reply this please. Let it go. Ignore it/her.
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by jennylove7575(f): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
Guruenny: are u sure u re a gal or u re an atm machine cos am xure lot of cards wud av bin put inside ur machine if guys dispense for u.chai u reali need prayer
point of correction loads of golden cards as been swiped on me...see poor man dey talk.
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by Ivanspring(f): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
Of course girls can be faithful. The problem's that their guys usually don't appreciate them. Hence, good girl turns bad.
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
Danhumprey: Chai!shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

And you think that's real love? You think that's being faithful? Smh.
We are not talking bout love, we are just discussing being faithful sir.
When you treat me well I will be faithful in giving abi what else does being faithful entail? tongue

1 Like

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by Lily4star(f): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
tongue
jennylove7575: its girls like u that follows poor men around giving and opening your eden freely to them. Man must pay toll fee before he enters my eden. If u gives urs freely well that's ur choice.

Thanks Deary, as the saying goes "you only got one life to live"

U live urs the d way u want to and I live mine d way it pleases me too, diff beings and diff ideas and opinions to things, makes the world interesting, if u like open legs for any guy that throws money at u, how e take affect me?, is it my pun.na?, even if I choose to follow a poor guy it aint goin be like that forever, since its money u crave for every rich man today started from somewhere, so the poor guys get hope too tongue, u can't just wake up at the dawn of the day and become a millionaire.

I aint dragging anything with you,No time abeg fire dey go Baby Oku, nah cos of u Flavour sing that song. Wish u well deary

2 Likes

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by Guruenny(m): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
jennylove7575: point of correction loads of golden cards as been swiped on me...see poor man dey talk.
am poor bt dos dat swiped on u re nt a tip of an iceberg better dan me.i already said it d oda time u need prayer
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by Lily4star(f): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
Danhumprey: Lily4star,don't reply this please. Let it go. Ignore it/her.

I needed to answer that Deary, but am done. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by Danhumprey: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
Naetochukwu:
We are not talking bout love, we are just discussing being faithful sir.
When you treat me well I will be faithful in giving abi what else does being faithful entail? tongue
And you think you can 100%faithful to 5 different guys at a time? You best be kidding.
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by snadguy007(m): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
Exact definition of OLOSHO, according to the new oxford dictionary
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by Danhumprey: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lily4star: tongue
U live urs the d way u want to and I live mine d way it pleases me too, diff beings and diff ideas and opinions to things, makes the world interesting, if u like open legs for any guy that throws money at u, how e take affect me?, is it my pun.na?, even if I choose to follow a poor guy it aint goin be like that forever, since its money u crave for every rich man today started from somewhere, so the poor guys get hope too tongue, u can't just wake up at the dawn of the day and become a millionaire.
I aint dragging anything with you,No time abeg fire dey go Baby Oku, nah cos of u Flavour sing that song. Wish u well deary
Gbam! I like this!
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by snadguy007(m): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ivanspring: Of course girls can be faithful. The problem's that their guys usually don't appreciate them. Hence, good girl turns bad.
hmmm....and how do u get appreciated for being faithful ??
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by jennylove7575(f): 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lily4star: tongue

thank u prophetess ijilewu. I wonder why u have issues with my life....I repeat no man will enter my eden
For free pepper must drop.
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by salomycruz: 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Most are not o,even I am guilty...God have mercy
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by sexylogan(m): 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
jennylove7575: look no try me o. If I sample u money must drop. No time o

Go ahead.

I DARE you.
angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies – Here Are Reasons Why Your Vagina Is Your Weapon Of Mass Destruction / Stupidity Or Love? / Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.