Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) (3033 Views)

My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) by Freak101(f): 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lol y'all won't believe this though!

Do you people remember one thread I made like that a very long time ago,in February orso,about what you want for valentine

https://www.nairaland.com/3606350/what-gift-want-valentines-day

That's the link sha,and someone asked what I wanted and he helped actualizing the dream,I had money to get the phone,it wasn't just sufficient, so @ adeoluwatomiwa is the nairalander anyway,he added his money to my money and I got it,although I haven't even met him,he's just nice like that.

Men aren't scum grin

Sha,here are pictures of the phone I got from 3chub yesterday,network didn't make me share this to y'all yesterday to see..but here you go,although I budgeted 28k sha,but I later got it for 35k,and that's a pink colour grin sweet pink!!!

Nice people are here sha,just shoot your shot and you mightn't know who the catcher is...I'm grateful for this forum and the person that helped to complete my phone money.. Don't hate,just be happy for me tongue

Thank family.

Re: I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) by firstking01(m): 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ok.
Re: I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
Aii
Re: I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) by commyluv(f): 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
make we do wetin make we die?
Re: I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) by commyluv(f): 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
all this cheap gals

Re: I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) by darkenkach(m): 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
How much is it?
Re: I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2017

Abeeeg.. Who can send me phone too? cheesy it's my bday soon... grin

Apple will gonna launched the iPhone 8 soon...
Re: I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) by froshricky22(f): 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
gud
Re: I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) by Freak101(f): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
commyluv:
all this cheap gals
I'm not cheap my dear,I got helped.. grin

Did I sleep with him?
I haven't even met him,so how am I cheap?

Re: I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) by Freak101(f): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
darkenkach:
How much is it?
the price increased,I budgeted 28k before sha,but its now 35k Shasha,I got it like that
Re: I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) by Freak101(f): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
Thank you
froshricky22:
gud
Re: I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) by Freak101(f): 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
commyluv:
make we do wetin make we die?
na jealousy go kill you grin

Re: I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Abeeeg.. Who can send me phone too? cheesy it's my bday soon... grin

Apple will gonna launched iPhone 8 soon...
Re: I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
cheesy congratscheesy.no be say wen gbege don enter the guy go come dey request for the phone or the money wey he give u then u sef go come here creating another thread calling men scums cheesy.i know how this type of journey dey end cheesy.
Re: I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
commyluv:
all this cheap gals

Bad belle lipsrsealed

Re: I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
LaylaAli:

Bad belle lipsrsealed
ya akayi
Re: I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
xstry:
ya akayi

English please

I will gonna understand grin
Re: I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) by commyluv(f): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
Freak101:
na jealousy go kill you grin
lol jealous of what? a dash phone? don't you know I work hard to get what I want not begging
Re: I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) by commyluv(f): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
LaylaAli:

Bad belle lipsrsealed
who be my this one
Re: I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:
cheesy congratscheesy.no be say wen gbege don enter the guy go come dey request for the phone or the money wey he give u then u sef go come here creating another thread calling men scums cheesy.i know how this type of journey dey end cheesy.
He may not really be those types.

You're not far from the truth too, once some guys "give" their ulterior motive is to "take" in return.
Re: I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) by commyluv(f): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
commyluv:
who be my this one
who be this one
Re: I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
commyluv:
who be my this one
The one that has the pill for your sickness
Re: I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
LaylaAli:

English please

I will gonna understand grin
Oh, inace ko bahaushiya ce.
Re: I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
commyluv:
all this cheap gals
Will you keep kwayet!, what part of her post indicates she's "cheap".
commyluv:
lol jealous of what? a dash phone? don't you know I work hard to get what I want not begging
Like you won't have collected if given such an opportunity?.

Re: I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
xstry:
Oh, inace ko bahaushiya ce.

Right back at ya angry
commyluv:
what do you do for a living?
Re: I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
LaylaAli:

Right back at ya >sad
yellow bar girl.
Re: I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) by commyluv(f): 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
LaylaAli:

The one that has the pill for your sickness
lol your own sickness you never cure finish na my own u want come cure abi?
Re: I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) by Freak101(f): 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
commyluv:
if I begged is it your beg??at least I didn't sleep with anyone to attain this,edakun I'm a proud beggar grin
Re: I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) by commyluv(f): 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
xstry:
what do you do for a living?
an accountant
Re: I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
xstry:
yellow bar girl.

I get it English's hard.
Re: I Finally Got My Valentine Gift From A Nairalander..so Excited (pictures) by Freak101(f): 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
commyluv:
lol thanks,but I doubt if he's the type,moreover he's way older but I'll be careful

Thank you anyways kiss

Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls / What's The Most Disgusting Thing You Have Ever Done Or Experienced? / Heartbroken: Discovered That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me...