Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,599 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? (3100 Views)

Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences / 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by sexylogan(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
salomycruz: Most are not o,even I am guilty...God have mercy

And it's girls like you that end up with the good guys.

1 Like

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by loswhite(m): 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
angela98: Many girls are faithful in a relationship. If you are always there for her, you treat her right, respect her, give her reassurance, let her feel secured, loved and appreciated. Why won't she be faithful? Most girls are very easily pleased and very committed to their relationship.
lies.... These girls ain't loyal.
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by loswhite(m): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
jennylove7575: Why on earth will a girl not married will choose to be faithful? For what? Godforbid I remain faithful for a man not my husband. We ladies need money to look after oursef. I will only remain faithful to a man if he is a confirmed ATM. When money finish love ends. Faithful Na for my grand mother. Mtchewww. For me o the only language I hear is ego, owo, kudi. Abeg please ladies Abeg shine your eyes. No money no faithful
the moment ur beauty depreciate no money if the tin slack 2 no money...after all u r value 4 my money
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by jennylove7575(f): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
loswhite: the moment ur beauty depreciate no money if the tin slack 2 no money...after all u r value 4 my money
abeg your word na poor man talk..mtchewww poor man
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by babycarey(f): 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
Girls are more faithful!! Daz all
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by jennylove7575(f): 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
loswhite: lies.... These girls ain't loyal.
exactly what am saying. It is wrong to remain faithful to a poor man.
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by Simplefaithy(m): 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
babycarey: Girls are more faithful!! Daz all
. Girls or women? Iffa hear say girls are faithful
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by jennylove7575(f): 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
snadguy007: TIPS TO MAKE A GIRL FAITHFUL
▪ Give her money
▪ Giver her more money
▪ Satisfy her on bed
▪ Spend your whole time with her
▪ Take her for weekend shopping
▪ Allocate the front seat of your car to her

DISCLAIMER : The above tips cannot work for a Nigerian girl
I love u bro. True talk
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by justi4jesu(f): 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
Girls are 100% faithful as long as you do what you are suppose to do. C'est fini
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by hensben(m): 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
jennylove7575: exactly what am saying. It is wrong to remain faithful to a poor man.
so sucks to be you pttf
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
angela98: nope....men hormones dey rise for attractive babes too much. Some men can't resist it they just go for it. Men can easily meet a babe today, take her home and brush her bush. But women can't do that. Even though they have crush on a guy they will still wait for the man to make the move. The highest a babe can do is to flirt around the guy they have a crush on.

Mbok look at ur post again.

D chic way d guy carry go nak for house on dia first date or meeting na wood abi na animal?

Guys cheat on 'dia girls' with 'oda girls'. So dis 'oda girls', are day all single and naive?

Let me ask u a question, can u swear with ya life dat u've neva had a one-nite stand even while u were in a relationship? How abt nysc? cheesy
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
jennylove7575: Why on earth will a girl not married will choose to be faithful? For what? Godforbid I remain faithful for a man not my husband. We ladies need money to look after oursef. I will only remain faithful to a man if he is a confirmed ATM. When money finish love ends. Faithful Na for my grand mother. Mtchewww. For me o the only language I hear is ego, owo, kudi. Abeg please ladies Abeg shine your eyes. No money no faithful

Jenny, pls can I hav ur contact via pm or sth? I want to be ur atm while u be my grinding machine. I swear we will hav a wonderful business relationship.
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by jennylove7575(f): 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
obongproff:

Jenny, pls can I hav ur contact via pm or sth? I want to be ur atm while u be my grinding machine. I swear we will hav a wonderful business relationship.
you will start by sending me d pix of ur manhood lets start from there. I don't give my food to dogs. Poor man
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by zicoraads: 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
jennylove7575: you will start by sending me d pix of ur manhood lets start from there. I don't give my food to dogs. Poor man
Poor man? People are not always what they seem.
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
jennylove7575: you will start by sending me d pix of ur manhood lets start from there. I don't give my food to dogs. Poor man

Okay den, let me hav ur email address and ye shall hav wot ye desire. How abt dat?
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by Ivanspring(f): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
snadguy007: hmmm....and how do u get appreciated for being faithful ??
By treating her right to the best of your ability.
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by snadguy007(m): 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ivanspring:
By treating her right to the best of your ability.

Hmmm...not all girls will appreciate that anyway, they will still want to explore other avenues
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by b3llo(m): 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
ITbomb: I knew it would come to this

If you tell them not to collect the number, they would say that you are over possessive and have insecurity problems. And will start punishing you by demanding more so that you see reason in her looking for any source.

May I never come across such a girl again in my life in Jesus name, Amen
You don't need this prayer alone. I need it too, AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by loswhite(m): 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
jennylove7575: exactly what am saying. It is wrong to remain faithful to a poor man.
you sound like an illitrate undecided the minister of finance and petroleum are they not female?

1 Like

Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by justi4jesu(f): 8:24am On Jul 27, 2014
loswhite: you sound like an illitrate undecided the minister of finance and petroleum are they not female?

Bro take it easy on her today is Sunday oh....And Eid-Mubarak for that matter grin
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by bestads(m): 2:23am On Jul 28, 2014

Your poverty background from the ghetto has finished your mentality.....Wealth does not come from prostitution
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by bestads(m): 2:24am On Jul 28, 2014

Your poverty background from the ghetto has finished your mentality.....Wealth does not come from prostitution
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by bestads(m): 2:25am On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: abeg your word na poor man talk..mtchewww poor man

Your impoverished mind and background from the ghetto has finished your mentality.....Wealth does not come from prostitution
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by bestads(m): 2:26am On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: its girls like u that follows poor men around giving and opening your eden freely to them. Man must pay toll fee before he enters my eden. If u gives urs freely well that's ur choice.

Your impoverished mind and background from the ghetto has finished your mentality.....Wealth does not come from prostitution
Re: Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? by bestads(m): 2:36am On Jul 28, 2014

Impoverished mind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stupidity Or Love? / Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? / Does Too Much Sex Has Effect To A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.