Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage (2940 Views)

No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage / Why Sex Should Be After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
Mprex:
of? cheesy
I checked your dp and the girl I saw looks exactly like my sister. Gotta suspend everything until I'm sure that............grin
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
Sabretooth1: Much ado about sex and virginity. Ever heard of virgin wives? Women who keep themselves till marriage only to discover that their marriage can't be consummated because of a psychological condition, much to the frustration of the husband who may have kept himself too. How happy do you think those marriages are?
It is very rare and we should not because of this one excuse forget all the consequences of pre-marital sex. Weigh the advantages and disadvantages and chose the one that is good for you. It simple as that.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Sabretooth1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
Tallesty1: It is very rare and we should not because of this one excuse forget all the consequences of pre-marital sex. Weigh the advantages and disadvantages and chose the one that is good for you. It simple as that.
please, vaginismus is not very rare. That's a myth. I'm not advocating pre-marital sex, but keeping yourself till marriage doesn't guarantee marital success, and not keeping yourself doesn't guarantee marital failure.

Even some people who get married as virgins still cheat afterwards. You should be advocating total chastity and not a mere abstinence from the sexual act.

There's sense in numbers 5 and 6 though.

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Mprex(f): 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
Tallesty1: I checked your dp and the girl I saw looks exactly like my sister. Gotta suspend everything until I'm sure that............grin
lolzzz. Sister indeed cheesy
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by MissSlimbody(f): 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
Tallesty1: Apparently because majority are doing it but fact is, what is wrong is wrong even if the whole world is doing it and what is right is right even when it is only one person that is doing it

Very true

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by meelorlah(f): 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
It takes a whole lot of strength and control to abstain from premarital sex if one has been into it.So many people really wish to desist but they can't just help falling into it.Even virgins know how pressing it can be sometimes but when u weigh d pros and cons of premarital sex ,total abstinence is the best.

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
Naetochukwu: Ok thank God I am still a virgin...
Any other virgin in the house?
u b mumu, y u no BBC go Broadcast urself. Who even ask u questn? Bizzybody.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
Naetochukwu: Ok thank God I am still a virgin...
Any other virgin in the house?
u b mumu, y u no go BBC go Broadcast urself. Who even ask u questn self? Bizzybody.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Azukam1:
u b mumu, y u no go BBC go Broadcast urself. Who even ask u questn self? Bizzybody.
Hmmm looking at your profile pics and I don't know the appropriate word to use on you...
I am old enough to be your mum but I guess on NL which is a faceless forum everybody with an access to the internet can say anything to anybody. I will permit you but while you are here pls learn to avoid me if not I will so visit you with words that you would forever remember...
Now runalong
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by PrincessB1(f): 1:37am On Jul 27, 2014
Naetochukwu: @princessb1... So true at number 7
Number 8 got me crying, very touching epistle.
Sex before marriage will make you loose your senses...
May God help us all
Amen Sis, BTW which No ar yu rfern to? ......undecided
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by davidif: 8:49am On Jul 27, 2014
Mprex: Tallesty pls do you have a girlfriend? embarassed

if no, pls can i apply tongue

cuz i have always searched for a guy that shares my belief in this premarital sex issue undecided

#nice write up tho cool

Why only him? angry angry
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 10:28am On Jul 27, 2014
meelorlah: It takes a whole lot of strength and control to abstain from premarital sex if one has been into it.So many people really wish to desist but they can't just help falling into it.Even virgins know how pressing it can be sometimes but when u weigh d pros and cons of premarital sex ,total abstinence is the best.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Mprex(f): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
davidif:

Why only him? angry angry
because he is the only one that shares my belief angry

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by davidif: 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
Mprex:
because he is the only one that shares my belief angry

I do also.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
You know what bro, when I checked in and I saw your question
davidif: "Why only him?"
I saw a man being tied to the stake. And now that you said
davidif:
I do also.
, I smelt burning flesh...... So run bro, run!gringringrin
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by davidif: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
Tallesty1: You know what bro, when I checked in and I saw your question I saw a man being tied to the stake. And now that you said, I smelt burning flesh...... So run bro, run!gringringrin

Excuse me please but what are you talking about
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by HFOG(f): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tallesty1: No be unto arguement level bro, virgins no dey gree talk, e g I'm a virgin and I haven't told anybody and I'm never gonna tellgringringrin
You just told NL now :-P

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
HFOG:
You just told NL now :-P
Only this one nah, and I ain't telling nobdy again.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage by HFOG(f): 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tallesty1: Only this one nah, and I ain't telling nobly again.
Me think telling me is telling NL. :-P

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need An Advice :'( / I Need Help, Is My Hubby Having An Affair?! / What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.