Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,748 members, 7,955,854 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your girlfriend (14572 Views)

25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. / 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your Girlfriend That Will Make Her Miss You Forev / Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your girlfriend by Yemlizzy(f): 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
harrwix:
dis one is serious o....no hope of even telling her how I feel embarassed
Just kidding,its nothing too serious. Be man enough to do whats necessary.
Re: 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your girlfriend by OmichaelO: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
If I say any of those,I'll end it with "you know I'm lying right"

grin grin
Re: 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your girlfriend by deife(m): 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
OP, good job. However, I'm so not into #43 and # 50. The former sounds more like blasphemy while the latter violates one of the laws of God.
Re: 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your girlfriend by stormybucci(m): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Yemlizzy: Na today we dey hear am. Hmmm....issokay.
see d way she typed lyk she has been told all d 50phrases written by d op..... op tell am ur mind jawe abi no be d talk wae she talk say she don hear tire na im dae take toast am?
Re: 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your girlfriend by stormybucci(m): 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
OmichaelO: If I say any of those,I'll end it with "you know I'm lying right"

grin grin
lol... u no well
Re: 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your girlfriend by OmichaelO: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
stormybucci: lol... u no well
Abi now..or "you still can't tell when I'm joking?"

She'll love me more I. Guess.
Re: 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your girlfriend by Yemlizzy(f): 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
stormybucci: see d way she typed lyk she has been told all d 50phrases written by d op..... op tell am ur mind jawe abi no be d talk wae she talk say she don hear tire na im dae take toast am?
Mister man! Face your business squarely here. Must you quote me? Take your timetongue
Re: 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your girlfriend by stormybucci(m): 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
OmichaelO: Abi now..or "you still can't tell when I'm joking?"

She'll love me more I. Guess.
if d girl don dae blush as u dae tell am d words, u kun end am with "u know am lying ryt?" mennn ur ear go recieve "God handed" slap
Re: 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your girlfriend by OmichaelO: 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
stormybucci: if d girl don dae blush as u dae tell am d words, u kun end am with "u know am lying ryt?" mennn ur ear go recieve "God handed" slap
hehe...she's on her own oo..
I won't wait for the slap
..I'll run when I complete the statement
Re: 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your girlfriend by harrwix(m): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
Yemlizzy:
Just kidding,its nothing too serious. Be man enough to do whats necessary.
oya tell me d number dat will get you blushing
Re: 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your girlfriend by harrwix(m): 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
deife: OP, good job. However, I'm so not into #43 and # 50. The former sounds more like blasphemy while the latter violates one of the laws of God.
ok...as long as you can use d rest to get her smiling n her heart skipping a beat
Re: 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your girlfriend by stormybucci(m): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
Yemlizzy:
Mister man! Face your business squarely here. Must you quote me? Take your timetongue
no vex ma... I won't do it again
Re: 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your girlfriend by iammodel(m): 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
Re: 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your girlfriend by femidejulius(m): 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
stormybucci: lolzz... nice 1 but d no43 make sense die

No. 43 is blasphemy. Don't dare use it
Re: 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your girlfriend by harrwix(m): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
femidejulius:

No. 43 is blasphemy. Don't dare use it
I think it depends on how you see it....it does not imply d Creator was drunk....it simply means He was at the best
Re: 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your girlfriend by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
aaaawwww....dats so sweet...
Re: 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your girlfriend by Bobo121(m): 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
No 43 shouldn't b der..U don't have 2 offend God because u want to please a lady.
Re: 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your girlfriend by Bobo121(m): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
Annypie: lool..i get ur drift,ur head is there jawe
Welcome back. How have u been?
Re: 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your girlfriend by wrench: 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
Op, you are own your own oo. Naija girls don develop tough skin for these creepy words. E no dey move them again
Re: 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your girlfriend by Chasicolis(f): 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
Nice
Re: 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your girlfriend by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
Bobo121: Welcome back. How have u been?
thanks..hv been good,my acct got swept out,wt d NL ish..just opened another.hw r u dnin?
Re: 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your girlfriend by Bobo121(m): 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
Annypie: thanks..hv been good,my acct got swept out,wt d NL ish..just opened another.hw r u dnin?
tot as much coz I searched 4 u wen NL came up couldn't find u... Am ok.
Hw was ur day?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo / See What Prostituites Are Now Doing In Calabar Because Of The Bad Economy / Why Most Guys Avoid Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.