Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Guys That Piss Me Off - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys That Piss Me Off (10158 Views)

Ladies That Piss Me Off / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off / 3 Things Guys Do With Pride That Piss Girls Off... From Day 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Teespice(f): 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
Na wa ooo

To all the guys whose egos were bruised and battered by the OP's post( I will not name handles), come and take lollipop and calm your nerves. Its not yet the end of the world.

Ezi okwu na agba na nti.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
I'm telling you. No b small thing.
How have you been? You been AWOL these days oo. Hope it's not..... locking you up. and you see dah one wey don run under nifemi's skirt? Hahahahahha

Teespice: Na wa ooo

To all the guys whose egos were bruised and battered by the OP's post( I will not name handles), come and take lollipop and calm your nerves. Its not yet the end of the world.

Ezi okwu na agba na nti.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Teespice(f): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
shoefreak: I'm telling you. No b small thing.
How have you been? You been AWOL these days oo. Hope it's not..... locking you up. and you see dah one wey don run under nifemi's skirt? Hahahahahha

Been alive and kicking.

Loool. Nifemi is where he is, doing what he does best.

Besides its holidays and I need a lot of rest. The next three months would be that busy.

Hope you good though.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
Some fools who do not know the meaning of what the OP has done, fish brains,... tell me what it feel like for a guy to bang you and then goes around beating his chest, bragging to his friends and the entire neighborhood that he fvcked the hell out off you... picture that fools!
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lost cause.... unfollow jare. cat still meowing.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ooshi dey smell...
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
shoefreak: I'm telling you. No b small thing.

Just dey talk you hear, I go jam you soon
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
Teespice:

Been alive and kicking.

Loool. Nifemi is where he is, doing what he does best.

Besides its holidays and I need a lot of rest. The next three months would be that busy.

Hope you good though.

See them ooo. God pass una, everyone that talks about me in hushed tones, Na Ebola go bola their enemies
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Teespice(f): 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
teeo:

See them ooo. God pass una, everyone that talks about me in hushed tones, Na Ebola go bola their enemies

A loud amen to that

Would only happen when ebola has finished ravaging them

Pffft
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Teespice(f): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ouch.

Na wa oooooo.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by ezeigbo194(m): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2014
RedBenson:

U sef just dey carry ur eng'r'ish enter here dey scatter things more. @bolded, abeg it's most, not must. No make her dey get reasons to dey yab we guys more abeg.
i see you the nigga that's above mistake....... Thanks anyway

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's The Reason Some Guys Do This? / How Important Are Looks To You? / Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.