Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Guys That Piss Me Off - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys That Piss Me Off (10159 Views)

Ladies That Piss Me Off / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off / 3 Things Guys Do With Pride That Piss Girls Off... From Day 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
mstik:
dont be angry my dear. jst sayn wats on my mind.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
if only seun had kept sometin like 555 or 1967 behind your monikerangry
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by mstik(f): 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
Not angry. Just don't see the connection between my post and being unpredictable.
sameer1212: dont be angry my dear. jst sayn wats on my mind.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
mstik: metrosexuals...(dandies) not that I don't like a well groomed guy, but one that is obsessive about his appearance creeps me out like. dude getting facials, manicures and pedis, spending an incredible amount of money on beauty products and bragging to me about it, waxing, alwyas checking yourself out in a mirror and asking me if your hair is okay..... It not only PISSES me off big time, it also scares me undecided
dis is y i sed so.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by mstik(f): 11:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
So what's unpredictable about this? Every lady has her own dislikes and I don't see anything strange in this?
sameer1212: dis is y i sed so.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Ranchhoddas: 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
temigracie: ....lol....
*leaps for joy* Yes! Yes! Yes!
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
mstik: So what's unpredictable about this? Every lady has her own dislikes and I don't see anything strange in this?
tnk God u sed every lady hs her likes n dislikes. dats y i sed unpredictable my dear. mind u, i neva say its strange.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by mstik(f): 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ok. Maybe u meant like different? Aiit
sameer1212: tnk God u sed every lady hs her likes n dislikes. dats y i sed unpredictable my dear. mind u, i neva say its strange.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 27, 2014
mstik: Ok. Maybe u meant like different? Aiit
yh kind off. u r preety by d way grin

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by mstik(f): 12:02am On Jul 27, 2014
Lol tx
sameer1212: yh kind off. u r preety by d way grin
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 27, 2014
mstik: Lol tx
u wlcom my dear

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by tosyne2much(m): 12:08am On Jul 27, 2014
Nairalanders no go kill person wit laff oooo.... Dat awkward moment wen u want to correct someone's gbaguan but unfortunately for u, you ended up a wit gbaguan too

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by dharamanil(m): 12:27am On Jul 27, 2014
babseg:

Oh this ur comment won't let op come here again.

Lol..... no be small thing ooo
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by babseg(m): 12:36am On Jul 27, 2014
dharamanil:

Lol..... no be small thing ooo

Maybe she's using another moniker lol
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Chukkasy(m): 12:37am On Jul 27, 2014
So after eating the guys money you dont want him to call you abi? E never start to dey piss you off, go and kiss transformer

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 27, 2014
Your topic though..

Funny, you started with, " Bad English "..

I once tot that i couldn't stay with a Lady who cannot write and speak perfectly.. but love covers all. .

Yes..

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 27, 2014
Acidosis:

Do not start what you know you won't finish.

So you didn't see the lame topic... ?

Nah moi moi girl..

Looking at the picture, I asked, " Where is the butt " ?...

3 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Papertrail11(m): 12:50am On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick: People have a lot of reasons why they don't say 'yes' to a date or relationship. Or sometimes when they seem uneasy and fidgety on a date. Here are a few things that I find very irritating:

Bad english: I mean, like seriously, will it kill you to brush up yourselves? People get private tutors now you know. No one needs to know. I'm not saying that you should now be speaking through your nose like some mumu wey think say that sh*t makes them seem posh. Tufiakwa! Ile eko Agba is there now. Imagine on a date, and you just want to duck with the kind of blunders that's coming out of his/her mouth. Well, sometimes I just switch to the local language. But it annoys me.

Attention seekers: these people will call, text, email like a crazy person. I find it hard to even pick up my phone to answer calls, now imagine being called severally. It's not "I'm into you" ,dude, it's called "lame ass loser get a flipping job!" a correct guy doesn't have to be a pest to get her on a date. So we went on a date, it doesn't mean you have a free pass to invade my phone!!!! angry

Name droppers: angry these ones will start dropping names like that's supposed to get him into the pants faster. I don't get it. most times they don't even know these people they are talking about. It's either they are friends with the distant cousin who buys boxers from their store or they work at the guy's branch office as an office assistant. Like, i'm on a date with you and all you want to talk about are people I don't even give sh*t about? I'm so gonna walk out on you.

That's me, now up to you. What pisses you off?

butshit abi wetin dem call ur name ooohgbadun......uno welll......u deserved to be flogged on olumo wif ur fatty bomb bung dats not making u think right...

is it english dat matters or how responsible a guy.....I laff at naija girls una still dey shako no woerry dem go marry nd dump a lot of una

packet of bastards

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by jhidey08(m): 12:58am On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick: People have a lot of reasons why they don't say 'yes' to a date or relationship. Or sometimes when they seem uneasy and fidgety on a date. Here are a few things that I find very irritating:

Bad english: I mean, like seriously, will it kill you to brush up yourselves? People get private tutors now you know. No one needs to know. I'm not saying that you should now be speaking through your nose like some mumu wey think say that sh*t makes them seem posh. Tufiakwa! Ile eko Agba is there now. Imagine on a date, and you just want to duck with the kind of blunders that's coming out of his/her mouth. Well, sometimes I just switch to the local language. But it annoys me.

Attention seekers: these people will call, text, email like a crazy person. I find it hard to even pick up my phone to answer calls, now imagine being called severally. It's not "I'm into you" ,dude, it's called "lame ass loser get a flipping job!" a correct guy doesn't have to be a pest to get her on a date. So we went on a date, it doesn't mean you have a free pass to invade my phone!!!! angry u're fine as hell no b small.

Name droppers: angry these ones will start dropping names like that's supposed to get him into the pants faster. I don't get it. most times they don't even know these people they are talking about. It's either they are friends with the distant cousin who buys boxers from their store or they work at the guy's branch office as an office assistant. Like, i'm on a date with you and all you want to talk about are people I don't even give sh*t about? I'm so gonna walk out on you.

That's me, now up to you. What pisses you off?
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by uche92(m): 4:54am On Jul 27, 2014
BAD ENGLISSSHHH??!!!! OP have you taken a look at the title of your post? "Guys that pisses me off" hahaha
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Sunkyphil(m): 6:03am On Jul 27, 2014
Una don let op run comot o grin

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by harrwix(m): 7:17am On Jul 27, 2014
Sunkyphil: Una don let op run comot o grin
As in eh...but hope d op will not b pissed by the guy's communication skills and attracted by d monetary value of his pocketwink
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Sunkyphil(m): 7:22am On Jul 27, 2014
harrwix:
As in eh...but hope d op will not b pissed by the guy's communication skills and attracted by d monetary value of his pocketwink
abi o
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Missmossy(f): 9:01am On Jul 27, 2014
Hahahahaha...it seems you met quite a handfulcheesy some guys though! Why form?

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Odunharry(m): 9:10am On Jul 27, 2014
Missmossy: Hahahahaha...it seems you met quite a handfulcheesy some guys though! Why form?
lol
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 27, 2014
Papertrail11:
is it english dat matters or how responsible a guy..
touche. Why is it the losers that gets the most defensive? So, what Was your experience like, huh? Did she make you spend money on a date and didn't even let you hug her after? It's this kind of attitude that makes girls not date you. Don't be deluded. Responsible kor, respective ni. Ko kan aye, men! A guy that I can't take out to meet friends cos of the BULLSHT bombs like PEJ, i'm definitely not going to date. Swear you have never made a jab at PEJ cos of her grammar. If you have, then pinch yourself and move it right along.

Missmossy: Hahahahaha...it seems you met quite a handfulcheesy some guys though! Why form?
yes I did. Their forming is out of this world, I never see. Speaking with a nonsense accent and messing it up too.
grin btw You don't cook rice without sifting, how do you remove the shaft? grin and my rice is super fun, super smart but can be slow at times but he is the best One ever!!! And I know how to make I'm behave wen he starts forming. grin he forms too, I just pinch him and we laugh.

Sunkyphil: Una don let op run comot o grin
comot go where? Say wetin happen? grin I laugh in mandarin. Una no know what's up. NL isn't my life, it's just a play ground. Do you guys actual sleep here? undecided

Uche92, yes, bad english... duh... a typo is a typo. thanks for pointing it out though. At least it didn't say "guys that piss off me" cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 27, 2014
Ranchhoddas: Your thread is ironic,the title of your thread should be guys that PISS me off and not guys that PISSES me off.Remove the beam in your eye before you talk about the speck in your date's eye.
that owner of the moniker you used is a very cute Bollywood star. Yeah, I saw the typo and corrected as pointed out. Now, what pisses you off? Don't act holier than thou.

harrwix:
duh!!! I'm pissed at his english doesn't mean I'm not gonna spend his money if I'm offered na. It's compensation for making me take all the bullets. grin tongue person no dey follow money fight ooo. Forget story!!!

@okparaugo. Na my butt you wan see? Hehhehhe... sorry, my butt isn't for public eyes. On the contrary however, my moniker has nothing to do with a body part. Y'all can just keep assuming. No be today.

@temigracie: you see what I mean, you haven't even said yes to the date and he is already concluding na club you want spend am.

BTW, keep lashing out on the typo.... and make una tell your friends with bad english to go and learn how to make simple basic sentences. No girl wants to introduce a guy to her friends and he goes "Hi, how all of you are doing? I'm hope you do good"
tongue like seriously!!!! I go laugh her tire before lending her money to go get an english teacher for him.

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2014
Alienware: pathetic. Okay. What's yours if mine is? Bad breathe? Low cut? Flat chest?

Snoggy... yeah. I need an editor. Oya, talk your own @topic itself

Truckpusher..ur own matter no be today. cheesy oya, i really want to know your own sef. @topic

Naturalwaves.. identify others. I'm always and willing to learn. If only people can do so and stop rocking fake accent with bad grammar. And when you are done, tell us what pisses you off.

Purplesummer: hahaha. Well done. Now @topic, address it.

Sijo01: so for your mind now I'm out to get a date. On NL for that matter. My dear, the reply of PMS is the beginning of wisdom o. If you have been replying PMS, better be careful.

Odunharry....you guys should just stop fronting and tell us what pisses you off.

Acidosis: the date is to get to know him now. So I'll know if it's a 'pass' or not. Simple.

Babseg: yes he will. But I go still spend his money and will never be seen in public with him. Lai Lai, na corner corner we go dey do am. grin na compensation oo

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Sunkyphil(m): 10:06am On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick:

comot go where? Say wetin happen? grin I laugh in mandarin. Una no know what's up. NL isn't my life, it's just a play ground. Do you guys actual sleep here? undecided

cheesy
dont u know nl is our home
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by TRADELYN: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2014
grin
KiV
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 27, 2014
Yeyeyeye. It's my own playground oo. You no serious. Make una talk your own 'piss off' things na. Why una dey long am? Y'all should just say what it is that you don't like in some dates/relationships. You are all just attacking mine. Una never see o.

And oh, yeah, one more. I don't like it when guys assume going on a date means I want to go and eat and dine. How about a shooting range? Playing polo? Comedy club? Boat ride? Mountain climb? Joy ride?

Haba

Sunkyphil:
dont u know nl is our home

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's The Reason Some Guys Do This? / Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) / What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.