Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You (5118 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? / Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You by Queeneth(f): 6:09am On Oct 14, 2008
would you date a guy who hardly calls you though you both live in different states in the same country.
Re: Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You by lancevader(m): 6:19am On Oct 14, 2008
hae queeneth hw u doìñ?
regårdiñg ùr pòst?
äm a gùy kåñt ù gräñt mì ä réqùèst tò dròp ìñ ä pòst!
Re: Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You by lancevader(m): 6:21am On Oct 14, 2008
ladìèz diz a queztñ 4ù al,kip the pøstz kùmìñg ìñ
Re: Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You by arramyjay: 7:55am On Oct 14, 2008
No i dnt think i will date a guy tht hardly calls,cos to me communication matters alot.
Re: Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You by naijababe2(f): 8:31am On Oct 14, 2008
if he ain't calling thats means he ain't interested in my welfare, many guys would give the excuse that, ''honey i've been so busy at work, ''i got home late and totally 4got to call u'' bla bla bla and bla, that's totally BULLSHIT. if he hasn't got d time to MAKE CALLS to me, why should he have the time to RECEIVE CALLS from?
undecided undecided
Re: Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You by lancevader(m): 8:37am On Oct 14, 2008
@ naijabåbe
tru yan
Re: Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You by ibrokay(m): 8:43am On Oct 14, 2008
You ladies makes lot of mistakes, phone calls is not a true test of a guys sincerity,it means you will not date or marry if there is no GSM.Some guys are not used to calling everyhour or seconds,if he cant call you den u can make the move with time he will also adjust
Re: Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You by naijababe2(f): 9:10am On Oct 14, 2008
@ibrokay,
hav u even being in love b4?
for a guy to HARDLY call his lady,do u know what dat means?
lets 4get abt GSM nw.if there isnt any mode of communication,d least thing my guy can do 4me is 2 pay me a visit& vice versa. but when a guy HARDLY visits for 2,3,4,5, weeks, dat means MY WELFARE doesn't seem neccessary.
thank God for GSM,at least we can communicate. Even if ders a few HICKUPS, it shouldNT be ROUTINE, WITHOUT COMMUNICATION YOU WALK ALONE,
Re: Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You by ibrokay(m): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2008
Dong get me wrong,u ladies lay too much emphasis on calls.Take my case for example i was not used to calling,but i do call once or twice in a day,though she complain a lot then then later she start calling me the way she wanted it to be,and right now we are inthe same frequency.If he cannot call then he shoud pay u visits
Re: Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You by ula(f): 10:58am On Oct 14, 2008
if he cant call, he should be able 2 keep in touch one way or the other but if im the one making all the effort, then ill just bust him because he doesnt really care about me
Re: Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You by damiso(f): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2008
Been in that kind of relationship before and what always causes the lack of calls is one of the following;

He does not send you

or

He is seeing someonelse so there is hardly time in btw spending time with both of you to make enuf calls(this was the situation in my case)

So make no excuses for him,drop him fast.
Re: Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You by ibrokay(m): 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2008
You will have to watch the guy very well wether he is really ready for a serious relationship or not,give him time and create some kind of closeness.He might not be dating someone else ,he might just want to see wether you are serious or not.Just try to watch your steps and avoid sex.
Re: Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You by iice(f): 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2008
@Topic yes. Much preferred to those who bombard you with millions of calls
Re: Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You by damiso(f): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2008
iice:

@Topic yes. Much preferred to those who bombard you with millions of calls

really? the operative word here being[b] HARDLY[/b].trust me i have been there and am sure no gal will like it.i am talking about never calling you except when you call and you get 'baby am busy now will call you in 15 mins' and when you call in 2 days and say'i thot u said u will call me in 15 mins?' u get'sorry babes i am on my way to ur house'.plsssssssssss.when me and my husband were dating we used to talk like maybe once a day just to see how the other's day went and belive me i think effective communication is necessary.even if not calls but texts,mails,IM;s etc.i have friends that we talk like 3 to 4 times a week so why would you not want to speak to ur boyfriend esp if you guys don't see everyday is you dont live together and both have busy lives/
Re: Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You by iice(f): 8:45am On Oct 15, 2008
LOL yes really. Am the type to hardly call. I hate being bombarded with calls. I find it as irritating as all those bombarding text messages or emails or anything of that type. This works for me. I get the communication bit and am a supporter of that. But sometimes communication doesn't mean endless talks about nonsensical things or going over the same conversation a million times, talking about other things and skimming over or being clueless about the real issues. Good for those who do it and works for them, but am not most people.
Re: Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You by smooooooth: 9:09am On Oct 15, 2008
thats the kinda guyz ladies love these days, the moment you call them often or visit too often, they just run away. i really dont know why, a girl once gave the excuse that frequent calls and visit seems to put too much pressure on her, and that brings out the b**** outta her.

guys will think lots of attn shld get to them, but funny what ladies want now!
Re: Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You by foye57(m): 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2008
i tire for them o! undecided
Re: Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2008
Yes
Re: Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You by RuuDie(m): 11:32pm On Oct 15, 2008
If the guy no call. . . . . U no go call

Shhuuooooo!
Re: Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You by dayokanu(m): 11:49pm On Oct 15, 2008
Before GSM were people not dating?

Write a letter to him via post office like our parents used to do
Re: Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You by RuuDie(m): 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2008
iice:

LOL yes really. Am the type to hardly call. I hate being bombarded with calls. I find it as irritating as all those bombarding text messages or emails or anything of that type. This works for me. I get the communication bit and am a supporter of that. But sometimes communication doesn't mean endless talks about nonsensical things or going over the same conversation a million times, talking about other things and skimming over or being clueless about the real issues. Good for those who do it and works for them, but am not most people.

abegi, IICY here's my application. . . . . . . . whenever you wan bounce ya bobo, abeg consider me. . . .  you're just my kinda broad  grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You by Joseph6(m): 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2008
wld a guy who hardly calls u want 2 date u 4 real? dis shle be the question
Re: Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You by virgie(f): 12:04am On Oct 16, 2008
In these era of Gsm, why would I date a guy "hardly' call ME? If I observe this trait for a while. What the heck would I still be doing with him? He is as good as been dumped cos he is obviously wasting his credit on someone else! Good riddance!
Re: Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 16, 2008
virgie:

In these era of Gsm, why would I date a guy "hardly' call ME? If I observe this trait for a while. What the heck would I still be doing with him? He is as good as been dumped because he is obviously wasting his credit on someone else! Good riddance!

It isn't always so. I am someone who usually finds it hard to settle down and even harder to make a phone call but i found out (very recently) that one the key reasons i am still wih the girl i am with now is because she NEVER complains when i don't call. She might find a way of bringing it up much later but it has never been a "Why didn't you call me 70 times today" issue. Hence our calls can be short be heavily meaningful.

I can go without seeing my phone for a week and not notice. Till today my parents still complain that I don't keep in touch.

You just have to realize everyone is different. You cannot carry what pleased you in one guy and expect the next guy to have the exact same thing. If phone call sweet you so much and you know he cares, all you have to be is the one who calls,
Re: Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You by A40(m): 2:01am On Oct 16, 2008
Me i think it should be a mutual thingy if you don't call me frequently don't expect me to call you frequently.Simple Logic
Re: Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You by jgirl3: 6:21am On Oct 16, 2008
I know exactly what you mean.
IN my case I date guys that love keeping in touch with me and the minute we start dating, they see no need for communication.
That's the one thing that messes with me. . . if a guy hardly calls you now and you have distance as a disadvantage, what makes you think that you're getting the adequate communication necessary for that? It is advisable that you compensate for distance by using communication
Re: Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You by ibrokay(m): 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2008
That is what most playboys use to deceive most of you ladies,call you 20times and visit 5 times daily.Serious minded guys will try to keep in touch and call when it is necessary.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You by Pittbaby(f): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2008
A lot of mistakes are made when you try and put a relationship in a box and define how it should be. If you like phone calls then call him and stop posing . What i find is that most guys will call a lot during the mushy lovey dovey stage. ( and if he is not calling and visiting in this stage then be careful you may be just a convenience date) Once you guys have a established relationship he does not want to have pillow talk all the time. Find out what interests him (i.e soccer , politics) and he may call and talk more cos then you are a friend he likes to talk to and not a girlfriend he has to talk to. A past bfriend liked to gossip so that worked , my current is a politico and that works

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. / How To Be A Playboy And Its Benefits / See The Way This Girl Posted Her Nude On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.