Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

I Feel Like Dying! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like Dying! (1406 Views)

Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now / I Feel Something For Her, Buh Each Time I See Her I'll Feel Like Dying / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Dying! by stephanay(m): 6:34am On Oct 14, 2008
i feel like death has found me. i can hardly breath, i cant even type well. my fiance and i broke up yestreday and im too hurt to even cry!
he hasnt called me cos he said he wont. i lost my engagement ring. i begged him and maybe later i was sacarstic cos he didnt understand that it was a mistake!
Re: I Feel Like Dying! by Moyola(f): 6:41am On Oct 14, 2008
stephanay:

i lost my engagement ring.

u mean he broke up wid u bkuz of dizz? shocked
Re: I Feel Like Dying! by arramyjay: 6:41am On Oct 14, 2008
No No dont think tht,Explain better to him or involve your parents to settle things for you guys,pls dnt think of death.
Re: I Feel Like Dying! by stephanay(m): 6:43am On Oct 14, 2008
Moyola:

u mean he broke up wid u bkuz of dizz? shocked

well i guess he felt if i took it serious enuf, i wuldnt av been so careless about it. and we had an argument and i felt he was putting too much pressure on me to look for it and i said so, so he kinda went crazy
Re: I Feel Like Dying! by lancevader(m): 6:44am On Oct 14, 2008
stephany kan u explain wat hapnd?to mi?
i mite hlp
if u dnt miñd
Re: I Feel Like Dying! by stephanay(m): 6:45am On Oct 14, 2008
shegirl71:

No No don't think that,Explain better to him or involve your parents to settle things for you guys,please dnt think of death.

thanks thats kind of u to suggest. maybe i'll try that
lance_vader:

stephany kan u explain what hapnd?to mi?
i mite hlp
if u dnt miñd
so how do we chat?
Re: I Feel Like Dying! by Moyola(f): 6:55am On Oct 14, 2008
stephanay:

well i guess he felt if i took it serious enough, i wuldnt av been so careless about it. and we had an argument and i felt he was putting too much pressure on me to look for it and i said so, so he kind of went crazy

he'll Kum around veri soon, i bet hez still upset with u. . . . hw kan a releshuhnsheep break-up juzz like dat? undecided

wondaz wil nefa end!!!

m sooooooooo kialess. . . . 2 da xtent i once 4got mah granmoda on d bus. . . . lipsrsealed
Re: I Feel Like Dying! by arramyjay: 7:00am On Oct 14, 2008
m sooooooooo kialess. . . . 2 da xtent i once 4got mah granmoda on d bus. . . .

lol lol lol,
Re: I Feel Like Dying! by stephanay(m): 7:02am On Oct 14, 2008
thats funny
Re: I Feel Like Dying! by lancevader(m): 7:08am On Oct 14, 2008
@stephany letz mit on yim
yahoo mesanger
babieshola@yahoo.com
wat abt dat?
Re: I Feel Like Dying! by stephanay(m): 7:15am On Oct 14, 2008
lance_vader:

@stephany letz mit on yim
yahoo mesanger
babieshola@yahoo.com
what about that?

thanks! i didnt know u actually meant to talk. however, i cant chat at work. thanks for d help so far! i think he will eventually come around. i was just so scared about how to go about it cry
Re: I Feel Like Dying! by lancevader(m): 7:19am On Oct 14, 2008
hwever just wäñtìñg tø hlp?
vé ä ñìÇèdåy
Re: I Feel Like Dying! by ima1(f): 7:27am On Oct 14, 2008
i did lose my engagement ring once, i took it off to wash my hand in the ladies bathroom, i forgot to put it back on n went back to work, an hour later i remembered, i went to the bathroom n could not find it, i called my husband n told him i lost it, n he said dont worry we'll get u a new one, but i wanted d ring he gave me. later on i found it cuz the cleaning lady took it n was looking for who lost it.
i'm sure ur fiance will come around, cuz losing a ring is no big deal, except if it caused him his entire life savings, then i'll understand why he's pissed off.
Re: I Feel Like Dying! by lancevader(m): 7:49am On Oct 14, 2008
meaning?
Re: I Feel Like Dying! by ruffrider(f): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2008
I think ex has took the ring cause he found someone else that can please him better, and is playing on your mind like you lost the ring, you know. He probably wanted out. That was just an escape for him. My opinion, If I lost a ring, buy me another, what's the big deal. Don't worry, there are men out there that is more careing. Never deal with a man who is not caring and understanding.
Re: I Feel Like Dying! by omega25red(m): 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2008
WOW you lost your ring huh undecided
What was your ring doing off your finger to begin with
Think about it if your man came home and said that he lost his wedding ring what would you think happened Put your self in your ex man's shoes and tell me you wouldn't have done the same thing.
Re: I Feel Like Dying! by jade999(f): 4:39am On Dec 13, 2008
stephanay, i belive that if he really loved you, he would not let you go over a matter like this. HE will probaly come back to you, just hang in there girl. Wait for his emotions to calm. Then (if you know he loves you) he will realize that he just lost you. He will feel empty, ect. All couples will fight. love doesnt keep people apart for long. He probaly feels the same type of despair that you do.
Let himknow that he is your entire life. You love him, and you understand his anger at you for the ring.
Re: I Feel Like Dying! by dobama: 9:37am On Dec 13, 2008
stephanie youmake me laugh. you guys didnt break up,you just had a quarrel. so when he comes around just tell him your sorry in your best bedroom voice.and explain that you are sorry.and be sorry wink
Re: I Feel Like Dying! by dobama: 9:41am On Dec 13, 2008
even better why not phone him now.warning:he may not answer yuor fisrt call.good luck
Re: I Feel Like Dying! by MoneyRule(m): 10:04am On Dec 13, 2008
What
You lost your ENGAGEMENT RING of all things? Well you have d right feeling cuz the ring might have cost a fortune and thats why his pissed.You are a woman,just press d right buttons and he will 4get he ever bought you a ring!
Re: I Feel Like Dying! by sammiewayo(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2008
plz be reminded that God is d only giver of life and thus he'll ask you why did u terminate your life ? since u r not the ultimate plz once take it easy he will do it for . whatever is making you contemplate suicide peace
Re: I Feel Like Dying! by AdamBrody1(m): 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2008
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

If you want to die, DIE grin

You have been dumped, move on! Thats what matters

It wasnt the ring that made him dump you, the truth is that you were expired fish in his mouth and he had to move on!

So go and cry blood and fire for all i care! When your done, you will realise that love and marriages are not made in heaven and you will become wiser and end up following his steps. Until then, Enjoy the mouring period and if you attempt to kill your self, please drop your address so that i can come and eat your akara!

grin grin grin grin grin

Your finace is definately my hero for this month!
Re: I Feel Like Dying! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2008
Adam Brody:

You have been dumped, move on! Thats what matters
Live by what you teach
Re: I Feel Like Dying! by MissyB1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2008
Jezz!!
You beat me to that Ebony.
Re: I Feel Like Dying! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2008
Missy B:

Jezz!!
You beat me to that Ebony.
Lol, sup with you? smiley wink
Re: I Feel Like Dying! by MissyB1(m): 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2008
I'm perfect!!!
You? kiss
Re: I Feel Like Dying! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2008
1daful wink grin
Plz, help Adam Brooding get over his heart break tongue
Re: I Feel Like Dying! by MissyB1(m): 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2008
I have too many clients already maybe he needs
a wet nurse [size=2pt] . . . he obviously needs breast feeding . . . [/size]
Re: I Feel Like Dying! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2008
Missy B:

I have too many clients already maybe he needs
a wet nurse [size=2pt] . . . he obviously needs breast feeding . . . [/size]

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Feel Like Dying! by follypimpi(m): 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2008
@steph

Dont sweat it,He's gna come back for ya.
Re: I Feel Like Dying! by 190: 12:16am On Dec 14, 2008
@ poster
feel free 2 die na
heaven wud definately welcom u grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids / Wat Is D Most Romantic Thing U Ve Ever Done? / I Tend To Love My Girl Friend More Than My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.