Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel (1971 Views)

FUEL SCARCITY ENDS AS (NNPC) LANDS CARGOES - IFEANYI UBA / NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election / Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 27, 2014
Gaza/Jerusalem - Militants resumed firings rockets into
Israel from Gaza on Saturday, rejecting an extension
to a ceasefire in a conflict in which more than 1 000
Palestinians, mostly civilians, have died.
Israel had agreed to extend an initial 12-hour pause in
the fighting by a further four hours, but this was
rejected by Islamist group Hamas, which dominates
Gaza.
Warning sirens sounded across the country as rockets
were fired as far as the Tel Aviv area, police said.
Israeli tank fire killed a man in the southern Gaza Strip,
a local official said, announcing the first fatality after
the breakdown of the ceasefire.
Even before the truce broke down, some Israeli
ministers signalled that a comprehensive deal to end the
19-day conflict with Hamas and its allies was remote.
Gazans had earlier taken advantage of the lull in
fighting to recover their dead and stock up on food
supplies, flooding into the streets after the ceasefire
began at 08:00 (05:00 GMT) to discover scenes of
massive destruction in some areas.
Gaza health ministry spokesperson Ashraf Al-Qidra said
rescue teams had retrieved 132 bodies from wrecked
neighbourhoods.
The man killed by tank fire brought the number of
Palestinian fatalities to 1 033 since 8 July when Israel
launched its offensive, aimed at ending rocket fire out
of Gaza.
Israel's security cabinet was meeting to discuss a
United Nations request to extend the truce by 24 hours
as well as international efforts, being led by US
Secretary of State John Kerry in Paris, to secure a
more durable ceasefire.
However, speaking prior to the renewed rocket attacks,
Security Cabinet Minister Gilad Erdan said a definitive
deal looked unlikely, with no representatives from
Israel, Egypt or the Palestinian Authority attending the
Paris talks.
"I think we are very far from a diplomatic solution. It
makes much more sense that we are closer to expanding
the military operation," he told Israel's Channel 2
Television.
War toll
Kerry, who has been heading international efforts to
end the fighting, met the foreign ministers of France,
Italy, Britain, Germany, Turkey and Qatar in Paris.
Israel said five more of its soldiers were killed in pre-
truce fighting in Gaza, bringing the army death toll to 40
as troops battled militants in the tiny Mediterranean
enclave that is home to 1.8 million Palestinians.
Three civilians, including two Israeli citizens and a Thai
labourer, have been killed by rockets fired from Gaza.
Israel's and Hamas's positions regarding a long-lasting
halt to hostilities remained far apart.
Hamas wants an end to an Israeli-Egyptian blockade of
Gaza before agreeing to halt hostilities. Israeli
officials said any ceasefire must allow the military to
carry on hunting down Hamas's tunnel network that criss-
crosses the Gaza border.
Israel says some of the tunnels reach into Israel and
are meant to carry out attacks on Israelis. Other
underground passages serve as weapon caches and
Hamas bunkers. The military said it had uncovered four
such tunnel shafts inside Gaza on Saturday.
The Gaza turmoil has stoked tensions amongst
Palestinians in East Jerusalem and the occupied West
Bank.
Medics said eight Palestinians were killed in incidents
near the West Bank cities of Nablus and Hebron on
Friday - the sort of death toll reminiscent of previous
uprisings against Israel's prolonged military rule there.
The deputy leader of Islamic Jihad militant group that is
allied to Hamas said that Egypt's mediation efforts were
still being considered but improvements were being
sought and, in the meantime, the fight would go on.
"We are still open to the Egyptian initiative and there
are hot contacts to improve it ... We are going to pursue
the battle until the blockade is ended. The resistance
carries our demands," he said in a text message to
reporters.
m.news24.com/nigeria/World/News/Ceasefire-ends-as-Gaza-militants-resume-firing-rockets-into-Israel-20140727
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by Swiftboy(m): 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
This is serious oh! I think I am no longer a pro-palestinian again! This people are not helping the matter. I think these two nations need to forgive and forget otherwise these unrest will last forever...it may even lead to world war because am so sure the Arab world will back palestinia while the wests,who has never been a fan of anything that looks like terrorism will support Israel. There's God oh. I pray for peace!
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by Idrismusty97(m): 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
They just accepted another 24 hours "Humanitarian ceasefire" not to long from now. Your news is outdated.
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by anago9010(m): 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
Swiftboy: This is serious oh! I think I am no longer a pro-palestinian again! This people are not helping the matter. I think these two nations need to forgive and forget otherwise these unrest will last forever...it may even lead to world war because am so sure the Arab world will back palestinia while the wests,who has never been a fan of anything that looks like terrorism will support Israel. There's God oh. I pray for peace!

stop listening to propaganda from mainstream media brainwashed idi0ts!!!! how can you agree a ceasefire and the party refuse to include a major stakeholder Hamas. we all know how isreahell rejected Kerry's ceasefire agreement. hamas will not stop hostility till the 8 years old criminal caging of Palestine is stopped.
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by Swiftboy(m): 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

stop listening to propaganda from mainstream media brainwashed idi0ts!!!! how can you agree a ceasefire and the party refuse to include a major stakeholder Hamas. we all know how isreahell rejected Kerry's ceasefire agreement. hamas will not stop hostility till the 8 years old criminal caging of Palestine is stopped.
Thats my problem with people! You always claim propaganda every now and then. And whats wrong with you? Stop calling me name...I did not sign in to nairaland to be insulted! These people throughout history has hated the return of the Israeli nation back to their homeland...recall in the 80s when the pan-arab nations wanted to impalle them after Israel were denied access to the river which they damed. You need to read history of these two and stop with this sentiment.

7 Likes

Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by anago9010(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
Swiftboy: Thats my problem with people! You always claim propaganda every now and then. And whats wrong with you? Stop calling me name...I did not sign in to nairaland to be insulted! These people throughout history has hated the return of the Israeli nation back to their homeland...recall in the 80s when the pan-arab nations wanted to impalle them after Israel were denied access to the river which they damed. You need to read history of these two and stop with this sentiment.

bwahhaaaaahhaaa you make we laugh mate!!! go read about who own the land before the British and other sissies awarded peeps land to their world war allies. pray tell us how isrehell have been encroaching on Palestinian land, contravening all un convention to stop building settlement in Palestinian territories. what about the sage in Gaza go and read your history we and come tell us who created Hama's that have turn to a monster. the Hama's movement will still flourishing when Palestinian see how messed up is real is treating the peaceful Fattah movement in the west bank.

1 Like

Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
Peace can only be achieved with a TWO state solution inclusive with recognition of hamas and the indepented state of isreal.
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by Swiftboy(m): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ok I'll be right back! cheesy
anago9010:

bwahhaaaaahhaaa you make we laugh mate!!! go read about who own the land before the British and other sissies awarded peeps land to their world war allies. pray tell us how isrehell have been encroaching on Palestinian land, contravening all un convention to stop building settlement in Palestinian territories. what about the sage in Gaza go and read your history we and come tell us who created Hama's that have turn to a monster. the Hama's movement will still flourishing when Palestinian see how messed up is real is treating the peaceful Fattah movement in the west bank.
yeah I demand an apology for what you said earlier tho...I dont tolerate name calling at all!
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by anago9010(m): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
Swiftboy: Ok I'll be right back! cheesy yeah I demand an apology for what you said earlier tho...I dont tolerate name calling at all!

okies apologies!!!! but baffles me how Nigerians support clear genocide because of religious affiliations.
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by anago9010(m): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
isreahell just reject a 24 hours humanitarian ceasefire by hamas.
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by Swiftboy(m): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010
You need to read this oh!
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Israel Its an Israeli land! Do you know the land even include westbank

1 Like

Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by anago9010(m): 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
Swiftboy: anago9010
You need to read this oh!
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Israel Its an Israeli land! Do you know the land even include westbank

mates history from Wikipedia are you kidding me!!!! go get history books and follow international policy and not the mainstream media gibberish. did you listen to Hillary Clinton interview with fareed zakaria on GPS, or the off camera comments of secretary Kerry with one of his aides??.
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by eaglechild: 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

okies apologies!!!! but baffles me how Nigerians support clear genocide because of religious affiliations.

Which religious affiliations?

I haven't seen any Nigerian Judaist.

But I know that arguably half of Nigerians are Muslims, so are you referring to them?

I personally want peace to return to Gaza, the war is rather one sided.
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by anago9010(m): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
eaglechild:

Which religious affiliations?

I haven't seen any Nigerian Judaist.

But I know that arguably half of Nigerians are Muslims, so are you referring to them?

I personally want peace to return to Gaza, the war is rather one sided.

most Nigerian ecumenicals think isrehell are god chosen tribe, and are allowed to commit war crimes. many of this zombies don't even know there are more Christians in Palestine than isrehell. and Hamas is helping to protect one of Christianity greatest artifacts the church of nativity.
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by danot1030: 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

u are as useless as ur religion, I pray the Israeli army will wipe out the whole palestine so u can know that "I pass u no be for small"

1 Like

Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by otokx(m): 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
HAMAS will always be HAMAS.

Gaza looks far developed than many Nigerian towns. We should look to develop our critical infrastructure in Nigeria.
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by anago9010(m): 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
danot1030: u are as useless as ur religion, I pray the Israeli army will wipe out the whole palestine so u can know that "I pass u no be for small"

fvkhead I don't give two fvcks about both sickening racist maiming themselves. I only care about humanity, and natural instinct make peeps support the oppressive side, little wonder the savegaza hashtag is dwarfing the saveisreal own. you don't want to go on a curse feast with me. the message on my siggy ain't mere threat be warned.
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by Swiftboy(m): 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

we should not support hamas launching rockets into Israel dont you think? If you know Israel will lay siege on your country you'll not be firing rockets into their homes.If you felt cheated its smarter to use a diplomatic means! We get emotional when we're suppose to be rational.
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by Swiftboy(m): 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
Post a link...and why cant you trust wikipedia now? It does not favour your argument huh? I understand!
anago9010:

mates history from Wikipedia are you kidding me!!!! go get history books and follow international policy and not the mainstream media gibberish. did you listen to Hillary Clinton interview with fareed zakaria on GPS, or the off camera comments of secretary Kerry with one of his aides??.
am willing to listen to you. Or you think Israel should not have been returned to their native land huh? Lol #typical
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by anago9010(m): 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Swiftboy: we should not support hamas launching rockets into Israel dont you think? If you know Israel will lay siege on your country you'll not be firing rockets into their homes.If you felt cheated its smarter to use a diplomatic means! We get emotional when we're suppose to be rational.

save me your sermon!!!! the rocket firing makes hamas relevant in the scheme of things and not the systematically conquered fattah movement. the siege have been for 8 years and this latest onslaught is not the cause, FYI everyone entering Gaza have to get a permit from isreal that takes months for approval, isreal control all import and export to Gaza including food, medical aids and construction materials!!! and gazans are not allowed to fish pass 3 nautical miles pass there own waters. we know the people that have been disrespecting all forms of diplomacy and making the two state solution impossible by building settlement in occupied territories. we know peeps that have been blocking all attempt of Palestine to be admitted as a member of the un. isreahell will definitely meet their waterloo. hilted should have finish this irritants.

2 Likes

Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by Swiftboy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
danot1030: u are as useless as ur religion, I pray the Israeli army will wipe out the whole palestine so u can know that "I pass u no be for small"
smh you have poor sense of judgement.I really think you need to be more sensitive. Thank you!
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by anago9010(m): 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
Swiftboy: Post a link...and why cant you trust wikipedia now? It does not favour your argument huh? I understand! am willing to listen to you. Or you think Israel should not have been returned to their native land huh? Lol #typical

brother I don't read links, I have been following international politics since when I can't even tie my own shoelaces. wikipedia source can be upload by anyone including any of us, so how credible do you think that source is?? the present Israeli are fvcking Europeans with Jewish ancestry, the real Jewish have been concerned to irrelevancy. little Google search of Orthodox and secular Jew will give you an insight.
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by uzeba(m): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
Isaiah 41 vs 11
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by Swiftboy(m): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

save me your sermon!!!! the rocket firing makes hamas relevant in the scheme of things and not the systematically conquered fattah movement. the siege have been for 8 years and this latest onslaught is not the cause, FYI everyone entering Gaza have to get a permit from isreal that takes months for approval, isreal control all import and export to Gaza including food, medical aids and construction materials!!! and gazans are not allowed to fish pass 3 nautical miles pass there own waters. we know the people that have been disrespect all forms of diplomacy and making the two state solution impossible by building settlement in occupied territories. we know peeps that have been blocking all attempt of Palestine to be admitted as a member of the un. isreahell will definitely meet their waterloo. hilted should have finish this irritants.
hmmm! Israel may have push it too far...but do you think they're so humane without reason? You cannot be an Israeli not to take precautionary measure to safe yourself from onslaught.Recall the arab world had wanted to crush them earlier on in that week long war. Bro I understand your rant but just be more open minded. I'll really need to read more about the saga.
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by anago9010(m): 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
Swiftboy: hmmm! Israel may have push it too far...but do you think they're so humane without reason? You cannot be an Israeli not to take precautionary measure to safe yourself from onslaught.Recall the arab world had wanted to crush them earlier on in that week long war. Bro I understand your rant but just be more open minded. I'll really need to read more about the saga.

isreahell is arm to the teeth!!! with defence aids running into billions from uncle Sam!! hamas rocket are harmless to the Jewish state. with the sophisticated iron dome missile protective system... isreahell are fvcking land grabbers that what cause the aggression, the Arabs were indifferent about the occupation till they start encroaching far beyond what was allotted to them.
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by Swiftboy(m): 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

brother I don't read links, I have been following international politics since when I can't even tie my own shoelaces. wikipedia source can be upload by anyone including any of us, so how credible do you think that source is?? the present Israeli are fvcking Europeans with Jewish ancestry, the real Jewish have been concerned to irrelevancy. little Google search of Orthodox and secular Jew will give you an insight.
since we cannot trust wikipedia dont you think we should not trust google too cos it might be a counter strategy by the arab world...oh shoot! I'll go with wikipedia that is more reliable than your average pro-palestine web-site. I think its possibl for you to be wrong about Israel all along. The Israeli deserve to go back to their origin after hitlar dealt with them...the bottom line is the palestine along with other arabs aint cool with it hence the struggle. Ok think like an Israelite now...what will you do? Oh you really think they want to be killing muslims?liar you are cos there are Israeli muslims even they are even more muslims than you cos they have the 3rd holy place for the Islam which is that mosque,the dome of rock! My friend please be more objective. You've said earlier that some people want to be killing muslims, claiming victims blablabla. For example if Nigeria as a nation be allowing togo to be launching rockets into our domain instead of talks,I think they're gona have it! My stands remain...maybe Israel had gone too far,but are we to say its fair if we allow hamas to be dealing with them? No...did you hear comments from the arab world prior to these? I rest my case!
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by Swiftboy(m): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

isreahell is arm to the teeth!!! with defence aids running into billions from uncle Sam!! hamas rocket are harmless to the Jewish state. with the sophisticated iron dome missile protective system... isreahell are fvcking land grabbers that what cause the aggression, the Arabs were indifferent about the occupation till they start encroaching far beyond what was allotted to them.
whats aloted to them or what is theres long before they were taken away as captives? The little they were even able to recover before hitlar genocide was because of the intervention of the crusaders. My bro...lets think it through!
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by anago9010(m): 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
Swiftboy: since we cannot trust wikipedia dont you think we should not trust google too cos it might be a counter strategy by the arab world...oh shoot! I'll go with wikipedia that is more reliable than your average pro-palestine web-site. I think its possibl for you to be wrong about Israel all along. The Israeli deserve to go back to their origin after hitlar dealt with them...the bottom line is the palestine along with other arabs aint cool with it hence the struggle. Ok think like an Israelite now...what will you do? Oh you really think they want to be killing muslims?liar you are cos there are Israeli muslims even they are even more muslims than you cos they have the 3rd holy place for the Islam which is that mosque,the dome of rock! My friend please be more objective. You've said earlier that some people want to be killing muslims, claiming victims blablabla. For example if Nigeria as a nation be allowing togo to be launching rockets into our domain instead of talks,I think they're gona have it! My stands remain...maybe Israel had gone too far,but are we to say its fair if we allow hamas to be dealing with them? No...did you hear comments from the arab world prior to these? I rest my case!

I don't depend on online search for informations neither do I buy propaganda by Osama hamdan or shimon pires nor the cocky Lieberman... Muslim Arabs in isreal yes or how are they treated!!! one that once compensated with Congregational seat was sentence for been sympathetic to Palestine, and the fellow have to escape to Qatar!!! you know how many pass Muslims have to obtain to use the masjid al aqsa ditto for Christians in isreahell. origin my foot brother!!! go read about the agreement that took them back home, it purely compensatory for there roles in sending hilter to hades. and after encroaching on peeps land, have they kept to the 1967 border agreement no they keep encroaching on Palestinian territories and maiming innocent folks. maybe you read up on the first and second intifada and cause and motivation. do you also know that isreal created hamas as an opposition in making the Fatah movement look like failure. now let them deal with the monster they created.
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by anago9010(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
Swiftboy: whats aloted to them or what is theres long before they were taken away as captives? The little they were even able to recover before hitlar genocide was because of the intervention of the crusaders. My bro...lets think it through!

pre 1967, a Polish Jew is from tel Aviv are you kidding me mate!!!! abeg go read about the deal between the is real and the Jews. and the politics of the the British Palestine.
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by Swiftboy(m): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
The palestine ought to know that this guys are bigger than them so war is not an option...are you gona allow Togo to be launching rockets into Lagos because we have better weapon? Answer me gaddamn it!
anago9010:

whats aloted to them or what is theres long before they were taken away as captives? The little they were even able to recover before hitlar genocide was because of the intervention of the crusaders. My bro...lets think it through!
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by anago9010(m): 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
Swiftboy: The palestine ought to know that this guys are bigger than them so war is not an option...are you gona allow Togo to be launching rockets into Lagos because we have better weapon? Answer me gaddamn it!whats aloted to them or what is theres long before they were taken away as captives? The little they were even able to recover before hitlar genocide was because of the intervention of the crusaders. My bro...lets think it through!

if you listen to Palestine narratives!!!! there motivation for this war is to fight for there pride that the isreahell tramp on at will. who said isrehell is bigger uncle Sam should stop the defence aides, and see the turn of event, where are you when ragtag Hezbollah gave IDF a devastating blows in the 08. un convention only recognized sovegnity of nations and not bible stories mate.
Re: Ceasefire Ends As Gaza Militants Resume Firing Rockets Into Israel by texazzpete(m): 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

save me your sermon!!!! the rocket firing makes hamas relevant in the scheme of things and not the systematically conquered fattah movement. the siege have been for 8 years and this latest onslaught is not the cause, FYI everyone entering Gaza have to get a permit from isreal that takes months for approval, isreal control all import and export to Gaza including food, medical aids and construction materials!!! and gazans are not allowed to fish pass 3 nautical miles pass there own waters. we know the people that have been disrespecting all forms of diplomacy and making the two state solution impossible by building settlement in occupied territories. we know peeps that have been blocking all attempt of Palestine to be admitted as a member of the un. isreahell will definitely meet their waterloo. hilted should have finish this irritants.

Maybe, just maybe if the Hamas leadership weren't so eager to use any freedom to get more missile material to make rockets to fire into Israel, there would have been a great reduction in the Gaza restrictions?

You allow easy access? They buy rockets. Donate money for food and medicine? They divert it into making more rockets. Allow them to fish far away from Gaza? They contact smugglers to bring in rockets.

Stop listening to Arab propaganda, the same Arab slavers that will happily enslave you and your family. The same people that were happily transporting members of your race 500 years before the first white man set foot in Africa. The same ones that have never spoken a word of condemnation of Boko Haram, even when more people have been killed by Boko Haram in the past few years than have died in Gaza in the past 3 years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi Gov May Decamp To APC / Do You Know That GEJ Has Been Attending Organisation Of Islamic Country Meeting / Meet The Lady Behind The Viral Cartoon-aje Vs Kpako.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.